Become a Patron!

I need a good charger for my 18650 LG HE4 batteris

Smallzvape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just got my SnowWolf 200W working yesterday finally had time to buy LG HE4s at a shop in Garden Grove I go to not only that but I also purchased the Smok. TFV4 tank and hits like a King all I need is a really good charger that won't over charge my batterys and adjust to the battery to safely charge them quick and easy can can anyone direct me to pages with those types of chargers please and thank you and also if you have or know someone that does please give me some feedback with it please and thank you

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a nitecore d-4 [1 yr. warranty] and a luc-4 [3 yr. warranty] the Luc 4 is far better and faster IMHO Xtar is even better than any of mine IMO! Any of those three should do you fine!

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Xtar Charger. It's what I use, has battery conditioning programming built in to keep your batts operating at peak efficiency.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just got my SnowWolf 200W working yesterday finally had time to buy LG HE4s at a shop in Garden Grove I go to not only that but I also purchased the Smok. TFV4 tank and hits like a King all I need is a really good charger that won't over charge my batterys and adjust to the battery to safely charge them quick and easy can can anyone direct me to pages with those types of chargers please and thank you and also if you have or know someone that does please give me some feedback with it please and thank you
For the common sould the Xtar is best IMHO

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have a Nitecore D-4 and have been happy with it. I do need to add another charger soon and think I'm gonna try either an Xtar, or the new Efest 6 bay next.

Chaotic_Vapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You could pick up a nitecore charger for about 16-25 bucks. I bought mine from ivape for like 16 bucks. Got it for my limited edition snow wolf 200W. Figured I should step up the charging game with my mod game.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
You could pick up a nitecore charger for about 16-25 bucks. I bought mine from ivape for like 16 bucks. Got it for my limited edition snow wolf 200W. Figured I should step up the charging game with my mod game.
Is it capable of charging 0.5A-2A? I doubt! For a 18650, preferably, you want to charge at 0.5A for a "gentle" charge, for a quicker charge, you want to use 1A. Pushing it, you can even charge at 2A. However, keep an eye on the batteries temperature.

VU Sponsors