Become a Patron!

I need a NEWPORT

Redscaddy22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i have been vaping for about 6 months.
and i love the fruity flavors, the watermelon, grape, rassberry. love all these fruity flavors.
but i started using vape equipment so i could stop smoking cigs.
and 6 months later i have still not been able to completely stop smoking.
when i first wake up, and after meals and in the car, all the usual smoking spots.
i still crave a Newport, i smoke the green pack, menthol.

so basically what i am asking . is is there any flavor out there that can trick my brain that i am smoking a newport. i have tried menthol flavors, and the taste like mint to me. i need that cigarette taste,
please tell me if you have found a good ejuice that taste like newports

Redscaddy22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never tried myself, I hated menthol cigarettes but here's what a quick Google search turned up.
http://nuporteliquid.com

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk
that product looks pretty cool. just kinda a bootleg site. i rather buy from a known , well reviewed, trusted source..
thank you very much for the link though. i might end up trying that. they just look kinda small, and idk. something im not feeling about them

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I hear ya bro but at $9.99 I'd give it a shot. You never know. Only other thing I can suggest is find a good Net juice with menthol. When I was into tobacco juices I loved Black Note. I know they make a menthol but they're not cheap.

https://www.blacknote.com/store/solo.html

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Queen Celly

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I've never had a newport either but I suggest Nasty Juice, it's a Malaysian brand and not big in the US from what I'm seeing. However all the flavors, there are 6 , have menthol in them which doesnt taste minty to me. Just a nice cooling after effect. Also Cloudniners.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I smoked menthols (Kools, Pall Mall, Marlboro, Newport) for many years. Smoked around 50 yrs. total. Since I've started vaping I'm using the chocolate/mint blend from my local area brick & mortar and that has worked perfectly for me.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
and i love the fruity flavors, the watermelon, grape, rassberry. love all these fruity flavors.
when i first wake up, and after meals and in the car, all the usual smoking spots.

so basically what i am asking . is is there any flavor out there that can trick my brain that i am smoking a newport. i have tried menthol flavors, and the taste like mint to me. i need that cigarette taste,

Former Newport smoker (for about 20 of the 37 years I smoked, lol). I never could find a vape that tasted like a Newport.

The NET suggestion above is probably a good one.

After six months, the problem may not be the actual juice you are using, but it may be that you are highly addicted the the alkaloids in tobacco, not the nicotine, hence you find it almost impossible to not have the occasional smoke, especially at trigger points in the day.

I had the same problem (took me 2.5 years to stop dual using) and a little WTA (whole tobacco alkaloids) solved the problem for me. Haven't had a smoke since January once I found WTA.

The original manufacturer of WTA no longer sells to the public at large, but aromajuice.com and mothersmilkwta.com have WTA.

It is worth a shot.

Gregjl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

I didn't smoke Newports or menthols but I have and for ejuice I accidentally tried something called blueberry chill, well the "chill" part is like the first Kool you ever tried! Holy sh. You'll feel it your mouth throat toes... it's by a company called Dura smoke. I guess you can leave off the blueberry part if you want.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Former Newport smoker (for about 20 of the 37 years I smoked, lol). I never could find a vape that tasted like a Newport.

After six months, the problem may not be the actual juice you are using, but it may be that you are highly addicted the the alkaloids in tobacco, not the nicotine, hence you find it almost impossible to not have the occasional smoke, especially at trigger points in the day.

I had the same problem (took me 2.5 years to stop dual using) and a little WTA (whole tobacco alkaloids) solved the problem for me. Haven't had a smoke since January once I found WTA.

The original manufacturer of WTA no longer sells to the public at large, but aromajuice.com and mothersmilkwta.com have WTA.

It is worth a shot.
It is a menthol addiction. Newport menthol has crack in it.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
It is a menthol addiction. Newport menthol has crack in it.

It just might, lol.

It sure was difficult for me to put them down - in fact I never quit smoking Newports.

I told myself on that final day that I was stopping, no quitting. The word quit put me into a total panic and made me want a cigarette really bad.

Once I told myself I was stopping, and could have a Newport anytime I wanted it took the phycological panic away. WTA took away the actual physical craving. That was Jan. 12 of this year. Not a one since then and with almost no superhuman effort I do not possess, lol.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If we could just get the same menthol that Newports use and put it in a WTA based juics....

Redscaddy22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

It is worth a shot.
Thank u so much. I tend to agree with u. Never heard of that before. I am still dual using. looking into ur links now

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Thank u so much. I tend to agree with u. Never heard of that before. I am still dual using. looking into ur links now

I hope it can help you.

It sure helped me and a whole lot of other former-smokers who just couldn't let go of those last few smokes.

If it doesn't work for you, remember that every cigarette you don't like up is still a victory :)

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
@OmVape do you have any WTA eliquids?

WTA is hard to find -

The supplier I used to get it from, wholecig.com, said it is harder and takes longer to extract than nicotine

They only sell in bulk to manufacturers now

Those two I mentioned earlier are the only ones I know of currently that have WTA lines

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Try NW ports ejuice! Just snack right on!
Or from jersey devil vapors Slm Menthols

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used to sm---k...KOOLs..:cool:..Then SALEMs..:confused:..Then TRUE MENTHOLs :sad: and just about quit :cry: then the F S C stuff put Me off pack ciggs....But I still had an addiction to Menthol...I bought a bottle of ZIG ZAG MENTHOL juice,18 mg. 10 ml. for $4.99 It has that taste..:rolleyes:..You'll know what I'm talkin' about..:inlove:..

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used to sm---k...KOOLs..:cool:..Then SALEMs..:confused:..Then TRUE MENTHOLs :sad: and just about quit :cry: then the F S C stuff put Me off pack ciggs....But I still had an addiction to Menthol...I bought a bottle of ZIG ZAG MENTHOL juice,18 mg. 10 ml. for $4.99 It has that taste..:rolleyes:..You'll know what I'm talkin' about..:inlove:..

nice... yeah my cousin started vaping and he swears by the zig zag menthol juice ... would love to replicate that..

VU Sponsors