Become a Patron!

I need a re-education on regulated.

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
My first regulated device in about a year is on its way to my house (revenant/tvl Delta squonker) and some questions have popped into my head. I'm used to the mech life and having to build coils based on battery specs, but do I need to worry about that with a regulated mod? This question came about when I was thinking about the super play feature on the mod (which fires down to 0.03ohms). Not that I would every vape that low but how is that even possible with a single battery?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
@UncleRJ recently got the Delta mod kit recently and loves it.

I'm sure he'll be able to help you out with this one when he's around.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My first regulated device in about a year is on its way to my house (revenant/tvl Delta squonker) and some questions have popped into my head. I'm used to the mech life and having to build coils based on battery specs, but do I need to worry about that with a regulated mod? This question came about when I was thinking about the super play feature on the mod (which fires down to 0.03ohms). Not that I would every vape that low but how is that even possible with a single battery?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Your still probably better doing so , even though its regulated you still want the best battery life ,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
(which fires down to 0.03ohms). Not that I would every vape that low but how is that even possible with a single battery?
Because in a variable power mod, battery current and coil current aren’t the same thing.

VU Sponsors