Become a Patron!

I need a Series Box for Cheap!!!! Any advice would be appreciated...

EndDetour

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm in the process of building my own wooden 18650 series box mod from scratch but I need something in the meantime. I've had my eye on the noisy cricket from Wismec with the upgrade kit. I've owned 3 Lucifer mods over the last couple years...all of which have broken/melted/etc. I "Frankensteined" one out of all the usable Lucifer parts and that lasted for a while. Bottom line...I need a relatively inexpensive series mod and short of the Lucifer clone and Noisy Cricket I can find nothing. Any information on a specific model or distributor would be appreciated. Or...if any of you have a series mod laying around you don't use and would be open to sale or trade I'd be happy to talk to you further as to what we could negotiate.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I have a Noisy Cricket II-25 for trade if you want. Does both parallel and series with the flip of a plate.

EndDetour

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a Noisy Cricket II-25 for trade if you want. Does both parallel and series with the flip of a plate.

I would be happy to trade but knowing you, I doubt I have anything you would like. I have the Buddha(I think v2). Practically in mint condition. I have the goon clone(practically mint). And I have the diablo rda I've put to use but is still in excellent condition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Noisy Cricket v1 is okay, never had a problem with the button on mine. Taking batteries out is tiresome though, for me.

I got an istick 50w silicone sleeve for mine to make the edges softer, and if you have a heat sink around you can use it to fit larger than 22mm atomizers on it...doesnt look so great though honestly lol

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
What about a regulated series with potentiometer? Lots of those, the Smoant Charon Adjustable is ridiculously cheap

EndDetour

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was looking for an unregulated series mod to begin with but after checking out the specs on the noisy cricket 2 and that Charon...who knows. @CrazyChef v2.0 would you be interested in a trade&pay? How much was your cricket?

EndDetour

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So what do you want for one of em. How much would you charge, or do one or more of those rdas sound fair. Hell I can look around mi casa for non vape related shtuffs to bargain with if you like.

NineNine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I was looking for an unregulated series mod to begin with but after checking out the specs on the noisy cricket 2 and that Charon...who knows. @CrazyChef v2.0 would you be interested in a trade&pay? How much was your cricket?

What about the "TREK7S Mod" as the first air-cooled cooling device with a mini fan built in the base.
upload_2017-12-22_12-4-41.png

VU Sponsors