Become a Patron!

I Need Advice Please

Hey, I'm not exactly a new bee to the vaping community, but I don't know as much as I should. What would be your recommendations for a vape? I have around $100 CAD and don't know what to get. I like some of the bigger vapes, I wouldn't mind a box mod, I was also looking at things like the EMOW Mega and the Aspire Nautilus Mini kit... I want as much vapor as possible, but still good taste, oh and no glass tanks... I'm clumsy :) thanks

350ZMO

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This + this + this + one of these = 112.45-137.52cad

Close as I can get you. 40 available here. The box is good but the buttons are cheap. It will accommodate DNA25/30/40 and clones and is upgradeable. The LG battery is a good one, I own three and will accommodate future mod enhancements. And for ~$15 its hard to beat that FT erl that comes with both plastic and ss tanks.

As opposed to DIY then this one + this + this= 94.34cad But there are few reviews. I think the mod is based on the Kangxin KX-40D.

vaping_jake

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i love my ipv mini, dropped it once or twice and still works fine and looks great. A doge rda would be nice but if you change your mind on the tank, i would go for the kanger sub tank mini....does sub ohm till 0.5 has great air flow...it has become my work horse

Reuven Tenam

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i love my ipv mini, dropped it once or twice and still works fine and looks great. A doge rda would be nice but if you change your mind on the tank, i would go for the kanger sub tank mini....does sub ohm till 0.5 has great air flow...it has become my work horse
Not surprised that's what I've been using this week, Helps keep me from dripping. Plus i sell it in my shop. I love it
I can't offer it in the deal, Its way too expensive, sorry.

VU Sponsors