Become a Patron!

I need help and obviously don't know what I'm doing on this site. I have a playboy 65W vapor and

See, I have no fucking idea how this all works. It keeps saying "check atomizer" over and over again. I have done everything I know how to do about 457 times. Any other suggestions, (besides buying a new one).. I've changed the coil, tweaked the little silver whatever the fuck that's supposed to connect, cleaned it, etc.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Got this kit?
http://www.3fvape.com/mod-kit/7043-...ter-kit-black-365w-200600-f.html#.WK1OTY0zWM8

If so, there isn't anything to adjust on the atomizer or the mod.
So then it could be the pin either not coming up high enough to connect the 510 and atomizer or the coil isn't seated right in the atomizer to make contact.

If you are sure the coil is seated right, you can try a McGuyver trick I've done before to TEST if it's the 510 pin not reaching the atomizer pin.

Take a small ball of aluminum foil, and put it between the 510 connector and the connector on your atomizer. Drop it right in there and screw on your atomizer. If it fires, it's the pin. If not, your board on the mod could be fried.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A lot of times the 510 pin/deck needs to be cleaned on the Mod when you see this. Other than that the 510 pin may likely be toast, 510 pins are what usually shit the farm on regulated Mod's.

VU Sponsors