Become a Patron!

I need help choosing a good box mod.

I started vaping with a eleaf 50w which was overpriced and I got scammed which I sold, other than that Im looking for a good boxmod with high wattage. I was to make big clouds and have good flavor taste also. I dont use nicotine and ive been looking at the Smok. Alien 220, or the Smok G320 Marshal 320W. Im not sure what to choose from as They both seem to perform the same but I want a overall best Box mod available at the moment.

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I started vaping with a eleaf 50w which was overpriced and I got scammed which I sold, other than that Im looking for a good boxmod with high wattage. I was to make big clouds and have good flavor taste also. I dont use nicotine and ive been looking at the Smok. Alien 220, or the Smok G320 Marshal 320W. Im not sure what to choose from as They both seem to perform the same but I want a overall best Box mod available at the moment.
I can and do recommend the Alien.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I have both. both are really good mods. If you plan on vaping over 150 watts on a regular basis go with the G320. if not then either one will do

VU Sponsors