Become a Patron!

i need help completing my order.

So I need help with my order I have three sites that I found that has best deal on the Vaporesso Renova ZERO under 20.00 Breezy, Electric Tobacconist, E-Juice Vapor. So I’m planning on getting at least one or two bottles of salt nicotine juice and replacement pods with my order here is what I found on all the site.

Breezy Vaporesso Renova Zero 14.99, code 12.99, replacement pods 11.99, breezy are out of stock so I have to buy from a different vendor there price 9.99 breezy has this Vanilla Almond Tobacco by Juice Roll-Upz Salt 9.99 60ml bottle.

But I don’t know if I can vape the whole bottle or even liking the flavor but it’s the cheapest for the size. 37.47 is my total but why not buy something else extra 15 to get free shipping.

Second order. Electric Tobacconist Renova ZERO 17.99, replacement pods 7.95, Savage salt E-Liquid Bond 8.95 i can get two bottles 17.90.

They have free shipping over 20 it’s probably slow shipping but hey it’s free shipping. Order total 43.84 two bottles or 34.89 one bottle.

Last order E-Juice Vapor. Shipping is expensive but they do have better selection of salt nicotine juice and bundles for a good price. Renova zero 17.99, replacement pods 10.99, naked100, salt nicotine 9.99, one bottle two bottles 18.99, Lava flow 20.99?? Four bottles 38.99.

So the shipping price is 12.36 if I buy one bottle why not spend extra 6 to get two bottles or I can even get four bottles. I tried to spin the wheel for free shipping or 10% off over 25 but got a code free hat :(.

Zero 17.99

Replacement pods 10.99

Naked100 one bottle 9.99

38.97 plus shipping total 51.33.

Two bottles

Zero 17.99

Replacement pods 10.99

Bundle 18.99- 47.97 total 60.33

Four bottles deal 67.97 total 80.33

So what’s site has the better deal.

Last edited:
I'd personally go with breezy because I know they're in the US and I've never heard of the other companies. Team America. Lol
They are both in USA also. What do you think about the salt nicotine juice from breezy do you think I will like it and finish the bottle

Last edited:
I usually go buy price and depending where its shipping from
So do you think paying 12 for shipping is expensive? They are from USA Ejuice Vapor is from California. Electric tobacconist is from Colorado I don’t know where breezy is from. But just don’t know where to buy from do think I would like the salt nicotine juice from breezy juices rollz up

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
That really sucks about Breezy not having the replacement pods.
I like to get everything at the same spot as well.

I've bought from Electric Tobacconist before and like the fact that they take paypal.
Are you eying the 3 bottle multi buy deal they have going?

That really sucks about Breezy not having the replacement pods.
I like to get everything at the same spot as well.

I've bought from Electric Tobacconist before and like the fact that they take paypal.
Are you eying the 3 bottle multi buy deal they have going?
No I didn’t notice that they have having a deal for three bottles and I like that they take PayPal that’s what I’m aiming to buy from. How long was shipping for you.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
No I didn’t notice that they have having a deal for three bottles and I like that they take PayPal that’s what I’m aiming to buy from. How long was shipping for you.

It took about 5 days total to show up.
I put the order in early in the morning, they had it packaged and in the mail by 6pm the same day.

It took about 5 days total to show up.
I put the order in early in the morning, they had it packaged and in the mail by 6pm the same day.
Ok I could get couple of more devices on breezy with the coupon code about two more devices. So do I need more than one device and what do you think about the vanilla almond tobacco salt nicotine I basically get two bottles in one. But would I like that flavor and could I finish the whole I would be vaping the same flavor if I get more then one pod devices. So kinda don’t want to have the same flavor in two different pods

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Eventually you may need more than one device. In case one craps out. Noo e can really tell you if you'll like a juice and finish a bottle or not

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Breezy has some great deals if you catch the right sale / coupon code.
I've ordered from them before as well.
The shipping took a little bit longer for me but they are on the West Coast and i'm on the East.

VU Sponsors