Become a Patron!

I need help for choosing a quality starter product for smoke tricks!

Hello guys!

I’m a new guy, and to be honest I've never vaped before, and that’s why I need your help! Forgive me for I may sound ignorant in this post.. :)

I’m really into start vaping, the problem is as I mentioned, I have little knowledge about it.

What I’m looking for is a good quality fun product/set (mod.. tank.. eliquid (o nicotine, with some flavor).. everything I need) that would produce big fat and thick clouds which will help me do smoke tricks :)
I get that there are some parameters in order to get the best results for that.

I’m not interested in beginning with something cheap and low results (and later on buying a better one..), I’m willing to put my money on something with quality that will give me what I’m looking for and will last.

From what I heard, some of the more advanced vapes require some handling knowledge for safety reasons. I’m willing to learn about it before I start vaping, but if you suggest me not starting with that for safety reasons anyway, than I’m willing to try something less advanced.

So, now that you know what I’m looking for, what can you suggest me?

Thanks a lot!!!

Btw- if by a chance you have a link to an online store that sells the product/set and ships worldwide it will help me a lot :)

Hi and welcome :wave:
A majority of the members here vape to stay off the cigarettes rather than vape for cloud tricks
But there is a section here that may be what your looking to achieve, good luck
http://vapingunderground.com/forums/cloud-chasers-corner.368/

Thanks, I'll post my question there :)

For Smoke tricks?????

I find a cigar works best or a pipe......

Otherwise. Some high VG juice and a cloudy build will do fine.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Even though I smoke once in a while, like I mentioned, I don’t want to inhale any nicotine/tobacco/etc while I try some tricks and that’s why I’m into vaping, and I was inspired by those vape "kings" that have those hd videos on YouTube of them doing tricks

And for the other thing, I know I need some high VG juice but the problem is the "cloudy build", I have little knowledge about that, and that is what the whole post is about, to ask you guys to give me a good build for that

Thanks

Last edited:

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well we have to start with the gear... Do you have a mod and atty in mind for this .....

Can't suggest a build without knowing what it will go in or how you plan to fire it.

Basically you build a big coil and feed it lots of power open the air up and suck..... Result big clouds.

Well we have to start with the gear... Do you have a mod and atty in mind for this .....

Can't suggest a build without knowing what it will go in or how you plan to fire it.

Basically you build a big coil and feed it lots of power open the air up and suck..... Result big clouds.

I asked for a suggestion of a full set (all the parts that will fit together and will provide what I want) since I dont have any vape gear just yet :)
And Im not into building my own coils or rda (or however you say it) just yet.
Thanks

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In that case decide what you want just about any Regulated mod kit over say 15watts will meet the requirement....... Enough vapor to do tricks........ The more watts you use and the bigger your lung capacity the more and better tricks you can do....... How much money do you want to spend? I suppose if I were interested in clouds I'd start with a mod with 100watts or more. and what ever clearomizer comes with it. the real clouds will come when you start building coils and lung capacity.

Frostino

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was never much for the smoke trick, but I do enjoy watching the youtube videos about them!

Anything that will push lower ohm coils at a high wattage will give you good clouds to practice tricks with. Plus get max VG juices that aren't harsh.... so low or zero nicotine on max VG

The only problem with the whole "tricks" thing is that it attracts children to vaping and the FDA is coming down pretty hard on vaping as a result. I see so many children walking the streets with their pals while practicing their tricks! It makes me certain that eventually the FDA will win! Which will make it cost so much more for everyone that legitimately just wants to use vaping to keep themselves away from the cancer sticks that they used to puff on!

Last edited:

jjdell

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
In the old Westerns i used to watch the Indians used blankets and chucked out clouds you could see for miles. Now those guys knew how to do smoke tricks!

VU Sponsors