Become a Patron!

I need help guys?

Hi guys, I'm new to vaping. I just got my new vape box under the name of Jomotech arrow tc80. It's a chinese vape and I bought it for 36€. My question is if I'm using its usb charger can I charge it with any wall adapter or Ps4 with 5V-500mAh output? My vape has a 2200mAh battery that can run at max 80Watt, it provides I think max V output of 8V and the coil resistance stands at 0.5Ω.

Thanks in advance guys

MichaelPhillips

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi guys, I'm new to vaping. I just got my new vape box under the name of Jomotech arrow tc80. It's a chinese vape and I bought it for 36€. My question is if I'm using its usb charger can I charge it with any wall adapter or Ps4 with 5V-500mAh output? My vape has a 2200mAh battery that can run at max 80Watt, it provides I think max V output of 8V and the coil resistance stands at 0.5Ω.

Thanks in advance guys

I would use what ever charger is stronger..

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
If you check the wall adapter you will see the volts and amps.
As long as it's 5 volts you can use it.
If the wall adapter is more than 0.5amps it will charge the device faster than the PS4

The PS4 may charge it but just much slower.

hiya people just wondering if anyone can help me really I have a smok mag kit and just wondering if anyone is brakeing one just I need a new battery full release thank you

MichaelPhillips

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
sorry mate don't need batterys need the release button

Ohh Ok... When you said... I need a new battery full release thank you....
I thought you needed battery..... Your talking about the pin that releases the batteries ? That is why i have not got that mod. Because of that pin braking. It made of plastic. Find a machine shop have them make one out of metal.. Will last...

VU Sponsors