Become a Patron!

i need help help now

so i bought a terminator nextbox off eBay about 2 months ago. and this morning i changed out my coil but in the process i unscrewed my airflow chamber and now it wont skrew back in all the way no matter how much i skrew it in. the grooves arent messedup at all i really dont know what to do. plz help!!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Teslacigs Terminator? All Terminator netbox searches I've done lead to that. And the mod itself doesn't have airflow. Do you have a tank on yours? Or possible post a few pics?

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
so i bought a terminator nextbox off eBay about 2 months ago. and this morning i changed out my coil but in the process i unscrewed my airflow chamber and now it wont skrew back in all the way no matter how much i skrew it in. the grooves arent messedup at all i really dont know what to do. plz help!!
Is this what you have?
Tesla-Terminator-with-Terminator-Tank-Kit-WO-Battery_003569c19788.jpg

I've never heard of airflow rings that screw on and off. Some I have slip off and are held in postion by orings.

i mean the bottom partof the tank were your atomizer/coil goes is your air flow chamber thats were your tank and mod connect but mine wont tighten to the point that it works it just keeps going and not tightening
either way i already have a new mod coming in the mail

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So possibly the 510 threaded connector on your mod is loose and just spins. Hmm. May have to disassemble the mod to fix or at least diagnose

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Buddha222

Chainvaping through the fog ....
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
thanks i will try to do that so ill have more than one when my new one gets delevers

I think you'll find most people here have at least a main vape and a backup.

A lot will even have a backup for the backup.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
If you are vaping to not smoke you definitely should have a backup.

You can get a cheap joytech aio or something on clearance for $20 to have just in case.

Most of us that have been vaping for a long time have a whole bunch of stuff because as technology improved we'd have to upgrade.

Plus, The longer you hang around here the more you will see offers that are really hard to refuse.

Come Black Friday / Cyber Monday some sites will be doing 30% - 60% off everything site wide.

Buddha222

Chainvaping through the fog ....
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year

See if it will screw together well and is snug without the glass, then the threads are fine.

Try putting the glass back in - it may not have been seated well.

Last edited:

Hoggy

Member For 3 Years
i mean the bottom partof the tank were your atomizer/coil goes is your air flow chamber thats were your tank and mod connect but mine wont tighten to the point that it works it just keeps going and not tightening
either way i already have a new mod coming in the mail

I'm kind of having trouble understanding here.. Are you referring to the air-flow control ring not stopping? As if the detents aren't there any more..

I ask because, the Kanger Subtanks would have this problem if the top and bottoms parts holding the airflow ring became unscrewed. What would happen, is that a tiny ball-bearing would fall out when that happened. I had this problem with the Subtank Mini and Subtank Plus. They took ball bearings of different sizes, and fortunately the tiny metal spring never came out among them (otherwise I'd be screwed, I think). I bought a few hundred ball bearings of both sizes for when it will happen again - but I also used 2 pliers to tighten the halves together so hopefully it won't happen as often.

Maybe a similar thing is happening here??

VU Sponsors