Become a Patron!

I need help plz...

So I bought a Panzer Black Hawk and within two days of having it the spinning lock thing broke. It just fell apart. I put it back together and it just keeps spinning and now the whole mod doesn't work. I went back to the place I got it, Vapor Devils, and expected to get it fixed by one of them or get my money back and they didn't want to give me my money back. So my question is.... does anyone know where I can get a replacement part? I've been calling everywhere and no one seems to have an answer. I really don't want to buy another. I really like the way the mod looks and feels so any help would be awesome. Thanks guys.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
So I bought a Panzer Black Hawk and within two days of having it the spinning lock thing broke. It just fell apart. I put it back together and it just keeps spinning and now the whole mod doesn't work. I went back to the place I got it, Vapor Devils, and expected to get it fixed by one of them or get my money back and they didn't want to give me my money back. So my question is.... does anyone know where I can get a replacement part? I've been calling everywhere and no one seems to have an answer. I really don't want to buy another. I really like the way the mod looks and feels so any help would be awesome. Thanks guys.
Is it a clone? And also, I'd go back to the shop, if you didn't abuse it they should stand behind the product within two days. If not, I'd never shop there again. Don't know who to contact if it's a clone, probably better off buying another unfortunately. Good luck.

Reactions: jae
Yeah it was a clone. Sorry I forgot to state that.

That is what I argued. I take care of my things. Especially something that cost me a lot when it shouldn't have. Best believe I am never going back. Thanks for the response.

B-RAD

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Surprised they didn't offer to help source a replacement even at your cost. That's why my local shop won't carry clones. Too many issues. You should be able to find a cheaper replacement online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yeah it was a clone. Sorry I forgot to state that.

That is what I argued. I take care of my things. Especially something that cost me a lot when it shouldn't have. Best believe I am never going back. Thanks for the response.
That sucks. There are some shitty shops, unfortunately. One near me at least posts something like "inspect mech mods prior to purchase as there are no returns." I say fuck you guys, I won't purchase, nor will I return :). Conversely, I overpayed for one of my cartel clones at a shop I like, but he took 20 bucks off his retail price, so at the time it made it about 25 or so more than online. I gladly purchased it, and I had issues with my firing pins, and they replaced it. Needless to say, I also overplayed for a charger there, they've earned my support.

Again, that sucks man. Maybe try one more time, they should stand by it if there is no abuse cosmetically. If they order in bulk they make a shit ton on clone sales at B&Ms, so fuck them if they won't help you. Even with the overhead of employees and retail space to rent, they definitely double or triple what they pay for clones.

chris.ardito.3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Have you try fatdaddies. I think they should have your part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I really think there should some kind of warranty on all devices. Minimum 30 days on mechs and 90 to 180 days on regulated devices and chargers.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I really think there should some kind of warranty on all devices. Minimum 30 days on mechs and 90 to 180 days on regulated devices and chargers.
Most shops and vendors will replace repair or refund for a faulty device... Even most ebay vendors give 14 days. So fuck a shop that won't. I'm pissed off for @ponceg , lol.

DadyGoble

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My local shop dose a 30day return for any reason (except the "I dont like it" reason) on all devices. And if its over 30 days they try to fix you problem in shop or sorce parts at your charge

VU Sponsors