Become a Patron!

I need HELP with gathering unwanted DIY "stuff"

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
;):rolleyes::oops:
There has been an interest, by several in the PIF boxes, for a DIY PIF. I will start the box off with some flavors that I have and know that I will never use, the nic for the box and some odds & ends. Now most of you know that I'm pretty new at DIY so my collection is a bit limited. But, I know that you recipe masters must have loads of stuff that you don't use.... can you help me out with a few items? I'll be happy to pay for shipping to my house, I've ordered 3ml bottles to re-bottle/relabel, as needed. My goal is to have the interest thread posted the first week of January.... please, (by the way, you can picture me on my knees, if it works for ya). Thanks, all. Blessings.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I may have some things to throw together for this, let me look through stuff this week end and let you know.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sounds interesting, keep me in mind, please! I don't have a ton of flavors atm and would need to order some empty bottles to send off samples. I am always looking around for bottles. I do have several 30 mil flavorings that would take me forever to use, it would be nice to share! :)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I am planning a box after the New Year..

with the holidays approaching.. it will only be confusing for me to try..
GG says she will help out with the box too, so Mommay, if you are in the USA and you too EM..
we will do the box then..

i am currently going thru mine too.. and not sure if I will add any extracts..
i am a bit low and hate to start more in the winter..

I may include some vg.. i have a shipment coming in Jan.. but I still have one gallon left right now..

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm in the conus, but only wanna do this if I can go after Smoky! :) You are amazing! I can't believe you do your own extracts, also, wow! :). I was thinking perhaps we should leave out pg and vg as we should already have that. This stuff can get expensive to ship. Unless the person after you specifically requests it. But, if they need pg/vg, they might be new and not have anything to contribute.... Just throwing out some thoughts, I was involved in the regular pif box and it was huge, overwhelming and expensive. I'm glad I did it, don't get me wrong. Another idea could be a trading club perhaps? You list what you have and want and just trade individually? Just thinking out loud here...

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
At this time, I am not sure if I will be able to, or not.. will just have to see.
January is a bit away, and no telling what or if i will have anything to add to the box..

VU Sponsors