Become a Patron!

I need HELP with my OBS V please....

Psychobunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So, last week I got a new OBS V tank.. I first took it apart to inspect all the parts, and how it goes together.
I noticed that the base, where the air vents are, are fully exposed.. you can see them when looking down
inside. The atty is threaded on top and bottom, with large openings for the juice to wick into the coils, which
are like hallow coil tubes.. the bottom of the atty is completly open.
So, I thought, what's to keep the juice from wicking through the holes around the atomizer, dripping down
through the coils, and pouring out the air vents on the base???
Short answer; nothing!!!!!
I put it together, nice and tight, all o-rings there and in good shape, put it on my mod and filled it with juice
with the air vents closed.
After some time of letting is soak (I never prime my atties) I opened the air vents to start vaping, and the
juice poured out through them and nearly ruined my mod.... :gaah:

After cleaning up, I inspected it and looked at the pics of all the parts in their instuctions, thinking I must
be missing something.. but no..

I tried filling again, but did not put it on the mod, just stood it up in a small 50ml beaker.
Sure as shit, same thing happened.. juice just poured out the air vents.....

I see all these rave reviews for this thing, so what the hell is going on?

Can someone please help? :headbang:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have no experience with the tank, but googled it, to find out about juice flow control. I didn't see anything about it, but it's possible it does have that. If it does, close that down before you fill it, then open it back up afterward. If not, keep the airflow control closed, like you have done, fill it, then turn it upside down and open the airflow a bit, then turn it right side up. This works for some tanks, so maybe it'll help? If you're successful in this, then open the airflow more, if preferred.

Good luck!

Psychobunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have no experience with the tank, but googled it, to find out about juice flow control. I didn't see anything about it, but it's possible it does have that. If it does, close that down before you fill it, then open it back up afterward. If not, keep the airflow control closed, like you have done, fill it, then turn it upside down and open the airflow a bit, then turn it right side up. This works for some tanks, so maybe it'll help? If you're successful in this, then open the airflow more, if preferred.

Good luck!

Thanks.. I will try that and mess around with it when I get home.. I looked at my other tanks that have air vents at the base, and you cant
see the holes from the inside... but u can on the OBS....

VU Sponsors