Become a Patron!

I need help!!:(

I am based in singapore where vaping is illegal but i wanna get rid and quit my analog cigarette smoking habit.. does anyone have any idea where i can get a dna 40 box mod or a okr t10 box mod or basically any regulated box mod with RDA will do.... Thanks in advance!!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

yamooo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wish I could help you. I know there are some underground black markets for ecig devices in SG so that would be your only option.

I wish I could help you. I know there are some underground black markets for ecig devices in SG so that would be your only option.
But i dont know any connections to access the black market:(

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure who will be able to help you with that here but could you not order parts and make your own box??

I don't know what it would need to go through from customs maybe find someone overseas that can source it and re ship it to you or something, heck I don't know :(

Not sure who will be able to help you with that here but could you not order parts and make your own box??

I don't know what it would need to go through from customs maybe find someone overseas that can source it and re ship it to you or something, heck I don't know :(
Haha i was thinking of that as well but if i get the dna 40 chip it is pretty obvious it is for a vape box mod and also the RDA as well. I am afraid that the custom would seize this 2 components:(

KayOhBe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It sucks that this is this hard for you to accomplish. People use different methods to send far more illegal things around the world (drugs, contraband etc.) everyday and get away with it scott free. I really wish vaping wasn't banned in Singapore as smoking cigarettes (IMO) should be higher up on the priority list of things which should be looked down upon instead. My hopes are with you in that one day vaping will be accepted and embraced in all parts of the world.

Sent from my CM 12.One using Tapatalk

bane

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am based in singapore where vaping is illegal but i wanna get rid and quit my analog cigarette smoking habit.. does anyone have any idea where i can get a dna 40 box mod or a okr t10 box mod or basically any regulated box mod with RDA will do.... Thanks in advance!!

hello anger, u got ur dna40 mod?

VapnCloudz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
you can always got the mechanical route. You would have to find someone that would ship the parts and everything separately. Hmmmmm

VU Sponsors