Become a Patron!

i need help!

im brand new to this site and to vaping, and i was wondering if anyone could help me with a good watt and temp, ive been trying to figure it out but its not working well for me.... i have the joyetech evic mini with the cubis atomizer with .25 ohm notch coils... any way anyone could please help with a good watt to set at and temp??!? it would be greatly appreciatted!! thank you in advance!!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi MJ and welcome, I would start at about 10 watts and work your way up to where it feels the best for you, Nice to meet you

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
with notch coils, they heat up fast. Try 30-40 watts and 450 temp and work upwards. The higher the watts, the quicker the coil reaches temperature. I use notch coils in my Rebuilds at 50 watts and 480 degrees. It will depend on your juice too, custards and bakery flavors can withstand higher watts and temps with out washing out the flavor while fruit flavors need a lower setting to stop them from being washed out.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU!
Ok, the notch coil you're using is a SS316L coil. The first thing you need to make sure of is that it's in SS316l TC mode. The coils have a recommended wattage range of 30-70. I would start out with 30-35 watts and temp set to 450-480, and then adjust wattage and temp to suit your taste.

VU Sponsors