Become a Patron!

I need help

I have a rx 2/3 and i have been haveing problems with it. It occasionaly says the atomizer is too low or the atomizer is short ing but then i screw my rda off and put it back on then its ok for a lil while. Could bad batteries cause this ir did i mess up my.mod when i put a batterie in backwards. And can it be fixed or do o have to replace it entirerly

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
What atomizer are you using?

Coil issues sound like the problem to me - though Wismec is well known for having 510 thread issues

Putting a battery in wrong on a regulated device is rarely a problem

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have a rx 2/3 and i have been haveing problems with it. It occasionaly says the atomizer is too low or the atomizer is short ing but then i screw my rda off and put it back on then its ok for a lil while. Could bad batteries cause this ir did i mess up my.mod when i put a batterie in backwards. And can it be fixed or do o have to replace it entirerly
Wismec has a notoriously bad reputation of using really sub par 510's. That's probably the culprit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Did you tighten the screws on the clamps after getting the short readings?

And it's the OG Goon, not the LP?

Yes i even did a different build and it worksnow but everyonce and awhile itll say it but i thinks it is the batteries the batts are bad and might.be screwing with the device

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Batteries either work or they don't

They won't cause your mod to misread the attie

I'd really avoid the RX or other Wismec mods

I rocked the RX200 a lot in early 2016, but the 510 connections suck on all of their mods

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Certainly not with batteries

VU Sponsors