Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You want to review some yummy vape, try Classifieds flavors, I love their Indulge and Delight. They are NOMNOM! I love their simple complexity, great looking bottle, great name, even better flavor. Top shelf juice for sure.

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You want to review some yummy vape, try Classifieds flavors, I love their Indulge and Delight. They are NOMNOM! I love their simple complexity, great looking bottle, great name, even better flavor. Top shelf juice for sure.
Okay I will definitely give them a try for sure thank you

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
A few of my favorite are
Thunderhead Vapor Cloud Chaser brand, Oddessy and Zeus (banana bread and strawberry shortcake) at $15 per 30ml
Dr Chimmy's V Liquid Vanilla Custard and Peanut Cookie at $20 per 60ml
Gunner's Gold Pleasing Peanuts V2 at ?? I won it. This last one is strange, but I love it.

Edit: All of these are of the baked goods flavor, which I love. I do recommend them at higher temps. Also, I get them at heavy VG. Would recommend a week long steep for all of them after they arrive.

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A few of my favorite are
Thunderhead Vapor Cloud Chaser brand, Oddessy and Zeus (banana bread and strawberry shortcake) at $15 per 30ml
Dr Chimmy's V Liquid Vanilla Custard and Peanut Cookie at $20 per 60ml
Gunner's Gold Pleasing Peanuts V2 at ?? I won it. This last one is strange, but I love it.

Edit: All of these are of the baked goods flavor, which I love. I do recommend them at higher temps. Also, I get them at heavy VG. Would recommend a week long steep for all of them after they arrive.
Sweet beans you are awesome

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I fell in love with Alpha's Manchew which is a pineapple hi chew.
River bottom Fog sauce if you like NETs. the killry4 is out freaking standing.
Juice mafia highway 4 impressed me also.
Vape-game.com cancun rocked my face off.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
One way to get different juices to review would be to join one of the many subscription programs. You get new juices every month at a half assed reasonable price.

Let someone else pick the juices that fit your flavor profile.

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
One way to get different juices to review would be to join one of the many subscription programs. You get new juices every month at a half assed reasonable price.

Let someone else pick the juices that fit your flavor profile.
I know I was thinking about the zample box I just haven't made the leap yet. But I've heard great things about them so maybe I will sign up

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Zample and a dozen other places offer juice. There are a few, that will also throw in goodies too, other than juice. Just depends on what you want and how deep your pockets are.

We all know taste is subjective, so IMO a subscription is a good place for a new reviewer to start.

VU Sponsors