Become a Patron!

I never introduced myself!!

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well a few years ago I got extremely injured to the point it changed my life for ever. Gained a bunch of weight! I quit smoking a year and a half ago and It saved my life.

Well Im an oldschool graffiti artist from the mid 90's, Back in the old days my friends and I took over Boston MA and hit almost every highway and train track! We made a name for ourselves.
41Yxot6.jpg

Times have changed, I moved on to DJing. Started djing the hot spots in boston MA. worked for the top 5 promotion companies, Then got injured.
wyUeRDU.jpg

XTZn36B.jpg

Started smoking more and more. Then I found vaping in 2009. I was disappointed. Then started smoking again. So to make a long story short, I found an eleaf product and fell in love with vaping for real this time.

I wanna thank you guys for creating such a great community!

If you get a chance check out my new youtube chanel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfGg11Kh4_ft8mCfUA4LMUg

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow!!! Sorry about your accident? It looks very painful, We are glad you are here and found vapin!!!
Wonderful artwork!!
Welcome to VU, enjoy the forum!

hashtagvapemail

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well a few years ago I got extremely injured to the point it changed my life for ever. Gained a bunch of weight! I quit smoking a year and a half ago and It saved my life.

Well Im an oldschool graffiti artist from the mid 90's, Back in the old days my friends and I took over Boston MA and hit almost every highway and train track! We made a name for ourselves.
41Yxot6.jpg

Times have changed, I moved on to DJing. Started djing the hot spots in boston MA. worked for the top 5 promotion companies, Then got injured.
wyUeRDU.jpg

XTZn36B.jpg

Started smoking more and more. Then I found vaping in 2009. I was disappointed. Then started smoking again. So to make a long story short, I found an eleaf product and fell in love with vaping for real this time.

I wanna thank you guys for creating such a great community!

If you get a chance check out my new youtube chanel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfGg11Kh4_ft8mCfUA4LMUg
Holy Cow! I'm glad you're past the first part of that injury. I'm a bit afraid to ask, but I hope you've recovered well or are at least in less pain on a daily now. Anything that required all that on the bone had to have caused a lot of soft tissue damage too. I've had a few soft tissue injuries, and they can be really, really bad on a day to day "I'm glad to be alive today" kind of way...

Either way, welcome, I'm glad you've found something that works for you. This is a really good community here, good folks.

And that pic on the top is pretty nice.

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Holy Cow! I'm glad you're past the first part of that injury. I'm a bit afraid to ask, but I hope you've recovered well or are at least in less pain on a daily now. Anything that required all that on the bone had to have caused a lot of soft tissue damage too. I've had a few soft tissue injuries, and they can be really, really bad on a day to day "I'm glad to be alive today" kind of way...

Either way, welcome, I'm glad you've found something that works for you. This is a really good community here, good folks.

And that pic on the top is pretty nice.
Thank you very much! Im past the worst part of it, SInce I quit smoking all I do is eat, Everything taste so good.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
vape something tasty and sweet, it will help kill the cravings.

morfius1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to VU bro and like they said there are a lot of awesome people here. I understand some of your pain I fell off a roof and broke my back in four places in 2003 quit smoking a year and a two months ago and haven't had a cigarette since. Welcome!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU bro and like they said there are a lot of awesome people here. I understand some of your pain I fell off a roof and broke my back in four places in 2003 quit smoking a year and a two months ago and haven't had a cigarette since. Welcome!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I quit around the same time as you! Thanks for the welcome! there is nothing worse then breaking a bone! You know.

VU Sponsors