Become a Patron!

I Really need to know what coils to use with an mech mod

i just ordered myself a VGOD Mech Pro 2 and im about to order coils and batteries for it but i dont know what ones. what kind of ohm coil can i use with the mech mod? i dont want the mech to explode or something! im thinking of ordering a Sony VTC6 3000mah battery for it. help

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
giphy.gif

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Please research before using it ... Vape Newbie and don’t take anything to heart ....I personally didn’t even consider using a mech until I felt comfortable with the following things

Look into current draw - ohms law

Understand Battery Sag and Voltage Drop how they influence your experience

Understand the lack of protections and risks

Battery orientation on a tube mech understanding what happens when you position it either way in the event of a problem

Signs of problems and general good practice (not leaving it in you back pocket or car etc)

Building safely on a resistance reader first checking for shorts

Battery wrapping and keeping an eye on damage wraps (very important!)

Hot fire button and general warming of the mech

Mech cleaning and maintenance ...make sure nothing is ever sticking!

Rebuildables cleaning and maintenance

Choosing the right batteries

When to switch out batteries and not drain them too far

Not to scare you off using it but if you don’t have respect for all of these things ....^^ post above

GrayG70

Member For 1 Year
Any coils you want so long as you build or buy appropriatley to your hardware, dont exceed battery ampage, etc etc, im not a mech user, but you do really need to understand Ohms law before building your own, and make sure as above to understand the risks involved, Regs protect you from nasty accidents, on a full blown mech you dont have that, so you really do need to understand the basics, even down to simple things that making sure the 510 pin on your rta, rda, is protruding out eliminating the risk of a short, there is so much to consider, it took me a while to understand but i got my head around Ohms law, even tho im not a mech user, i figured it was worth learning.

VU Sponsors