Become a Patron!

I relate to this song on a deeply spiritual level...

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In my mid-fifties I feel better than I did in my 30s - I can even do crazy shit like headstands without effort ... and I have rheumatoid arthritis ;)
I hear ya, I'm more conscience about what I'm eating now. I try to go as natural as I can like getting free range beef, chicken, eggs, dairy, etc. Example is I used to think I was lactose intolerant. Hell if I drank a glass of milk 4-5 hours before bed I'd be up all night, then I got some milk from a local dairy that is all organic, no problems at all. Hell I go through a couple of gallons of milk a week now.

Also I swear by Maca powder, it gives me a general well being and energy. What it does is brings your glands back to the level of producing hormones like you were in your 20's. It's made a huge difference for me and also friends and family who also swear by it.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hear ya, I'm more conscience about what I'm eating now. I try to go as natural as I can like getting free range beef, chicken, eggs, dairy, etc. Example is I used to think I was lactose intolerant. Hell if I drank a glass of milk 4-5 hours before bed I'd be up all night, then I got some milk from a local dairy that is all organic, no problems at all. Hell I go through a couple of gallons of milk a week now.

Also I swear by Maca powder, it gives me a general well being and energy. What it does is brings your glands back to the level of producing hormones like you were in your 20's. It's made a huge difference for me and also friends and family who also swear by it.
check out pine pollen extract...and I take chlorella daily

VU Sponsors