Become a Patron!

I should be receiving my first vape device tomorrow and I had a couple of questions

I am getting a clear-o-mizer tank as I believe it is called tomorrow and a regulated mod. I bought an external charger and have it and the batteries already. Where my confusion is lies in how to set up the clear-o-mizer initially. I have seen video reviews and some mention cleaning them before first use. How is this done? Soap and water? If so do I need to let it dry completely before adding e-juice?

My second question is what maintenance if any needs to be done before a prebuilt coil wears out. For instance if I vape all day and only half the juice is used, can I leave it in there overnight for the next day? What if it runs out of juice? Can I just add more even if I switch flavours? Should I clean the unit between changing coils and if so how?

Thanks

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Post a link/pictures if you would.
So many rebrands running around it is tough to remember everything

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
for the mod the batteries need to be married. That trio is for each other of the trio and not for other mods, no mixing and matching.
The tfv8 might have issues on the rx not sure if either mfg has fixed it

BeckyS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I take apart a new tank and soak in a bowl of warm water with a tiny bit of dish washing liquid. I have a tiny soft brush to wash in crevices, etc. Then, rinse, rinse, rinse to make sure you get all the soap out. Set out on a towel to dry completely before use. The idea is to get any residue of machine oil that might be left in it out. Cleaning after the initial wash for me is just a good rinse unless it's been awhile since cleaning thoroughly.

You can leave the juice in overnight. I take mine off my mod though in case it starts to leak while I sleep. Never had a problem with that, but just a precaution.

I don't clean between flavors because all my flavors are the same type... fruity blends. They will just kind of mix for a bit then the new flavor will take over. Sometimes you discover new blends this way. Stronger flavors (menthols, etc) tend to stick around in coils and tanks and may not blend well with your new flavor so you'd want to wash and/or change coils.When I change coils I rinse out the tank and all parts with warm water (no soap) except the base because I'm probably going to use it right away and don't want to wait for the base to dry.

Good luck with vaping and welcome to the VU!

VU Sponsors