Become a Patron!

I should have gotten a Cascade sooner.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've seen/heard about this tank since it was new. I thought it was weird looking and didn't fully trust the reviews. I've been loving all the dual/tripple mesh coils recently. They give a different kind of vape IMO. My curiosity got the best of me and I ordered a Cascade. I figured if I didn't like the coils I could use the adapter with baby or nrg styled coils in it.

I'm using the GTM8 .whatever coil and the flavor is outstanding. I get thick, dense, clouds with terrific flavor. I usually don't vape 100+W. I got this set at 110. The flavor is every bit as good as the Mesh Pro (Tripple Mesh coils), Baby V2, and Falcon (M3's). I haven't tried the other coil this came with but look forward to it.

I didn't think I'd be this impressed. If this coil has lasting power, It'll be one of my favorites. Any othe VUers Cascading it up?

tejas240

Member For 2 Years
Be careful with that cascade tank. I loved mine, vaped great , but after 4 months the metal ring at the bottom of the tank just got a crack in it. Never dropped or chain vaped, and only vaped at 55 watts. Very disappointed.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Be careful with that cascade tank. I loved mine, vaped great , but after 4 months the metal ring at the bottom of the tank just got a crack in it. Never dropped or chain vaped, and only vaped at 55 watts. Very disappointed.
The ring that controls the airflow? I can't imagine it just cracking for no reason. I wonder what happened to yours?

tejas240

Member For 2 Years
Nah, under the airflow is what I should have said. Here's a pic.

Attachments

• 20181025_221829.jpg
    20181025_221829.jpg
    562.4 KB · Views: 15

VU Sponsors