Become a Patron!

I should probably buy a cream..which one?

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm buying my first batch of DIY supplies and I'm thinking a cream concentrate would be nice/essential..I'm getting a glazed donut and blueberry and I think both could benefit from a cream variation..what cream would you get? Do you think they would require different creams? Any help is awesome, thanks.

BKTOAD

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I only could use one cream type flavor, it would be FA custard.

Close second would be tpa dairy milk.

Both very versitile.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Taste is subjective I am pretty sure you heard so with all these suggestions you are going to be pretty upset when you do not like any of them. Just buy some flavors and get started with the DIY already!

jambi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm ordering my supplies Friday morning. I should be mixing next week :)
If I had to pick one, it would be FW Sweet Cream, as it's the creamiest and easiest to use of the bunch, and it can be subbed equal ratio in any recipe calling for the other two. But what Steve said also stands true. Were I you, I'd order all 3 and decide which I liked best.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Flavoring are the cheapest component of DIY e-Liquid production and some of the flavors I started using as stand alone that I did not particularly care for wound up being an integral part of a new creation. What I found was all the info from the supposed e-Liquid Gurus on the other forum was just a bunch of horseshit for me.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
As with cooking I might look at and print out a recipe for something but I never make it exactly as described, it always has my own twist or secret ingredient. Can't say it doesn't taste like it should when it should taste like what I was aiming for.

jambi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What I found was all the info from the supposed e-Liquid Gurus on the other forum was just a bunch of horseshit for me.
Yeah but you're biased... Liquid Barn Fan Boy!
Just kidding. :) And I know what you mean...it takes a hell of a lot of bullshit to ascend to Eliquid Guru.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah but you're biased... Liquid Barn Fan Boy!
Just kidding. :) And I know what you mean...it takes a hell of a lot of bullshit to ascend to Eliquid Guru

I found that those supposed DIY Gurus spent more time trying to make people think DIY E-Liquids was like Rocket Science and got banned for telling them to update their outdated blogs! If you can make a mixed drink you can make e-Liquid just use a calculator and be sure you understand the Nicotine percentages! I may like LB but I have 4 different manufactures e-Liquid flavorings in stock...............

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My favorite straight creams are FLV Cream and FW Sweet Cream. I just spewed about them in another thread...
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/tobacco-recipes-creams.360499/

Not everyone else's first picks I'm sure, but that's cool.
I love me some FLV-Cream. FA-Fresh Cream gets called for alot in recipes. I use a bunch of creams. If you are trying for glazed dougnut bavarian cream might be the way to go. Please tell me you are NOT getting Capella glazed doughnut @Matty Vapes. It tastes NOTHING like Loaded Glazed.

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love me some FLV-Cream. FA-Fresh Cream gets called for alot in recipes. I use a bunch of creams. If you are trying for glazed dougnut bavarian cream might be the way to go. Please tell me you are NOT getting Capella glazed doughnut @Matty Vapes. It tastes NOTHING like Loaded Glazed.
No..I did some research apparently a company called One on One makes a decent glazed donut..it's twice the price of everything else. Better be good lol I'm not expecting a perfect Loaded Glazed replica from this single flavoring but I'm hoping it's vapable. As i gain more experience I will try to replicate it with a more complex recipe.

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I couldn't have just one. I like (and need) several.

For a long time I used (and liked) TFA Bavarian Cream, but lately have been getting into LA's. I also like FLV Cream real well, too.
FA Cream Fresh is a must have here as well, just like CAP & TFA's Sweet Creams. FA Vienna Cream is used in a lot of my recipes & others' like TFA's Irish Cream & INW's Vanilla Cream aren't used as much, but have their recipes. The same can be said for CAP Butter Cream & FA's Catalan Cream. I've probably forgot a few, but these are my main ones. In my opinion one can never have TOO many creams. :cheers:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No..I did some research apparently a company called One on One makes a decent glazed donut..it's twice the price of everything else. Better be good lol I'm not expecting a perfect Loaded Glazed replica from this single flavoring but I'm hoping it's vapable. As i gain more experience I will try to replicate it with a more complex recipe.
I dunno how this is but you might want to see this-
https://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice..._im/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=comment_header

skeene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
hangson cream 1st, cap would be my second choice, tfa sweet cream 3rd

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do you think they would require different creams?

Absolutely!

If you don't use the required creams, the DIY Vape Police...

wc3.jpg
...will smash down your door in the middle of the night, confiscate your e juice and drag you away in shackles! :eek:

To be safe, I suggest you purchase all the creams suggested in this thread :yes:

If you are not concerned and don't mind taking a chance, don't worry...some people look good in stripes!

IAmAFugitiveFromAChainGang1932_782_678x380_01252016045245.jpg

:nothingtoadd:

Ron
---
"I don't think many people anticipated how the Internet was going to revolutionize the way we disseminate information."- Larry Flynt

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
It all depends what I want, if I'm adding a vanilla I will probably use FA Vienna cream, if I just want a cream in there FA Fresh cream. Though if I want a pudding like vape, I will typically use FA custard. Just play around with some and note the ones you like. Everybody's taste is their own, I like FA banana while alot of people think it's shit.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I've tried a few OoO flavors now. The thing about them is they tend to be more of a stand-alone flavor. I've mixed a few as subs and they don't seem to play as well. It very well could be just figuring out correct percentages. They're pretty good by themselves though.

VU Sponsors