Become a Patron!

I stopped smoking and I need help bout vaping

Hey all, I stopped smoking bout 2 months ago Im just using a vape pen now. My wife gave me an early grad gifts she got for me is gpriv box mod, druga rda I was very surprised and no batteries yet. So, tomorrow I'm gonna go order pre built coils from https://www.advancedvapesupply.com/collections/prebuilt-ss-coils . I was testing out someone's rda at school few days ago and his ohm was .23 dual coil like damn fat ass clouds which I like.

What kind of batteries do I need for a single or dual coil using my gpriv?

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hey all, I stopped smoking bout 2 months ago Im just using a vape pen now. My wife gave me an early grad gifts she got for me is gpriv box mod, druga rda I was very surprised and no batteries yet. So, tomorrow I'm gonna go order pre built coils from https://www.advancedvapesupply.com/collections/prebuilt-ss-coils . I was testing out someone's rda at school few days ago and his ohm was .23 dual coil like damn fat ass clouds which I like.

Just get some Sony VCT5a's. Sounds like a pretty good setup!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
yeah vtc 5as illum has them on sale. probably the most efficient safest battery you can get at the moment. BUT if you plan on vaping at 150+watts constantly then I would consider LG HB6 for safety. they wont last as long as a VTC5a but they have a little extra amp room

PuffOn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Really depends on what watt you will vape at.
Up to 120 watts on a dual battery mod, a 20amp battery would work.
Up to 150 use a 25amp
Over 150 go with a 30amp

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And then there is the entire spectrum of vapers - which is very wide - that can vape between 15 and 50w - and, again: 25R's are perfectly fine. (I can't recall ever exceeding 50w comfortably - and that occasion was screwing around with a complex wire I decided wasn't worth the energy).

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
some do some dont..its a preference, a combination of coil resistance and temp. You will just have to experiment to find what you like. There's no right answer. Teh only right answer is what works for you
"within the bounds of safety and [less than] common sense". Heartily agree.

(and my standards of safety may exceed others, or not - it's my teeth - it's yer ass) Wait, that doesn't sound right at all..

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
And then there is the entire spectrum of vapers - which is very wide - that can vape between 15 and 50w - and, again: 25R's are perfectly fine. (I can't recall ever exceeding 50w comfortably - and that occasion was screwing around with a complex wire I decided wasn't worth the energy).

The only batteries I use are Samsung 25r. I always vape dual coils between .15 ohms to .25 ohms and between 60 and 80 watts. I'm a heavy vaper and my batteries will usually last half a day. All I can say is buy good batteries from a trusted vendor.

Just to make very sure just in case it doesn't explode inside my pocket. You only study ohm's law when using mech mods right? But not the one I have which is the gpriv?

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Just to make very sure only study ohm's law when using mech mods right? But not the one I have which is the gpriv?
correct
mech mods, Variable voltage and PWM mods use ohms law regulated mods used what is commonly refereed as Watt's law

which is Watts /current voltage of batteries/mod efficiency(assume.9 if unsure)=amp draw

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Welcome to VU.....:vino:

VU Sponsors