Become a Patron!

I suggest a NEW THREAD that is moderated for EMERGENCIES

lauriehere

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was just notified of ANOTHER Republican Congressman who signed HR2058 and it's Sunday morning, 12-13 at 7:20AM!!! They are ALL doing this signature thing in 2015.
What's going on with this? Something is up! We need an emergency thread so we can post these types of things.
I don't think this is a good thing - ALL these Republicans ONLY signing this bill???? I smell something dirty in the air!!!
Why are they doing it?
Why is not ONE Democrat signing it?
I read somewhere they are going to add on anywhere the Bill says smoking the phrase, /and all vapor products.
I have heard another thing as well. I don't want to start the wrong things here, but it was NOT GOOD.
Are the Republicans going to ALL sign this Bill so not ONE Democrat needs to sign it so it passes? Are they going to force this past Obama?
SOMETHING WRONG IS UP!!!!

lauriehere

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
An email to me which I signed up to be notified from somewhere, and now I can't remember where it was from, but it is if a Republican signs HR2058 I will be notified. There is a link in that email below that shows who and how many have signed it. I have also read HERE on this site that the Republicans are trying to pull something over on the FDA - the Grandfather date - it is supposed to be good for us??????? WHEN have they done ANYTHING good for US???? Here is the copy and paste below minus any link to get into my account. Here is what I received.
GovTrack.us Email Update
This is your email update from from
webicon_green.png
GovTrack.us. To change your email update settings, including to unsubscribe, go to your account settings

Email Updates
Dec 11, 2015 — New Cosponsor

webicon_green.png
H.R. 2058: FDA Deeming Authority Clarification Act of 2015

New Cosponsor:
webicon_green.png
Rep. Ryan Zinke [R-MT0]

The bill now has 36 cosponsors (36 Republicans).

You are seeing this event because you subscribe to
webicon_green.png
H.R. 2058: FDA Deeming Authority Clarification Act of 2015.

lauriehere

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What started the above was I did a search on "Republicans" and I'll find what came up stating what it said.

lauriehere

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
From this thread:
Republicans Are Trying to Sneak an E-Cigarette Exemption Past the FDA
Discussion in 'The Bad' started by 5150sick, Yesterday at 12:21 PM.
This member found the above article yesterday (I think it was yesterday? Sorry!) It's interesting. WHY are they handing us this? Republicans LIKES money. Essentially, this will be taking it away unless it's made up in taxes - BINGO! Taxes - if anyone is going to make the money in taxes, it's the cities and states, oh, and don't forget the Federal gov't, too!!

Last edited:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

lauriehere

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am sure CASAA is aware of it , and CASAA feeds are posted automatically in this thread http://vapingunderground.com/forums/casaa.115/

Now if you do not see it then best to report this news to CASAA

Thanks!!! Also, I'm having a mind blank right now, but Aaron is it? He's making the movie 1 Billion Lives just sent out an email stating he TRIED to talk to Washington yesterday and it sounded very negative. He didn't give the exact details, but said EVERYTHING will depend on this movie. Everything. So whatever the Republicans are doing in Congress, it's NOT "FOR" US! WHY would we have POSSIBLY thought it could have been anyway??? HA, HA ON US!!! Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!
Alllllll the work, ALLLLLLL the lives, ALLLLLLLLLLL for nothing, or at least it sure feels this way! This is NOT a free country and we do NOT get to practice free enterprise! I want to move!!!!!! I don't know where.
Laurie

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know what has you so riled up. Most vapers want the bill signed and welcome the Republican support.

Most members here have signed a petition asking for the bill to be passed. Another Cosponcor is a good thing.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Obama will veto it...

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
you voted for that mother fucker twice didn't you?
Last time I voted for any democrat was in 1996... From what I have seen on here, most are liberal nutters, 99%'ers, Occupiers....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was just notified of ANOTHER Republican Congressman who signed HR2058 and it's Sunday morning, 12-13 at 7:20AM!!! They are ALL doing this signature thing in 2015.
What's going on with this? Something is up! We need an emergency thread so we can post these types of things.
I don't think this is a good thing - ALL these Republicans ONLY signing this bill???? I smell something dirty in the air!!!
Why are they doing it?
Why is not ONE Democrat signing it?
I read somewhere they are going to add on anywhere the Bill says smoking the phrase, /and all vapor products.
I have heard another thing as well. I don't want to start the wrong things here, but it was NOT GOOD.
Are the Republicans going to ALL sign this Bill so not ONE Democrat needs to sign it so it passes? Are they going to force this past Obama?
SOMETHING WRONG IS UP!!!!
what is your point are you just pissed of that the DNC doesn't support vaping are acting like shills for big tobacco.....where have you been the last 7 years the DNC isn't exactlly rife with indpendent thinkers...Since Obama's elections in almost every single issue they vote in a block.....nothing new in this.....under Obama and the DNC not only did the banks get bailed out...the major banks have grown by over 30%....are you just now at this point waking up to the fact the DNC is as in bed with the corporations as the RNC if not more so.....not one Democrat will sign it because in the DNC today any form of dissent is met with reprials....ask Dennis Kucinich. Or are you such a bigot that when help is offered you,you refuse it because the hand belongs to a republican...

Last edited:

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
LOL..Light up that BBQ, and burn any old tires you might have laying around...lol

VU Sponsors