Become a Patron!

I think I got a fake lg hg2

The flavor chase

Member For 4 Years
I got one lg hg2 with a mod I got from ebay. On a full charge it will not even fire a kanger topbox at 40 watts and goes dead within 20 mins. Then after charging it today the metal case had a crease in it like it was about to bust so I threw it in the trash. What's a good place to buy real hg2?

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I got one lg hg2 with a mod I got from ebay. On a full charge it will not even fire a kanger topbox at 40 watts and goes dead within 20 mins. Then after charging it today the metal case had a crease in it like it was about to bust so I threw it in the trash. What's a good place to buy real hg2?
Sounds like someone sold u a damaged battery. It's why we usually don't recommend ebay but non the less glad u took care of it.
Liionwholesale.com illumn.com or imrbatteries.com

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
The other reason I felt like it was a fake was because nothing was written on the battery only a sticker that said lg
So not even a good fake lol. He may have rewrapped a damage battery fucking ebay. I would leave negative feedback if I was u

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Don't forget the sweet plastic cases they give you with every pair. Something all of us should have.
Really? I never got that lol. I ordered a pair of basen 26650 and got no cases. Also ordered 6 vtc5a batts and got 1 free case lol. Not a big deal though I ordered a bunch of cases from fastech on black Friday plus I got some 4 Bay 18650 cases with my last liionwholesale.com order

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really? I never got that lol. I ordered a pair of basen 26650 and got no cases. Also ordered 6 vtc5a batts and got 1 free case lol. Not a big deal though I ordered a bunch of cases from fastech on black Friday plus I got some 4 Bay 18650 cases with my last liionwholesale.com order

Might just be for 18650's?

oops saw that you also got VTC5's.

LetTheLuckRoll

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
IMR batteries is also a very good source for batteries . Low prices quick shipping and authentic cells is the most important part .

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe the ebay account was terminated for selling mods. The op said they got the battery with a mod they purchased. Batteries themselves stand alone shouldn't be prohibited (unless some weird issue for shipping, hazard potential etc) since they're universal. Used in flashlights and other things and aren't exclusively vape related.

Mebejedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just purchased 6 LG HG2s from Liion to go with my brand-new SMOK Alien. They lasted all day with my TFV8 BB running a T8 coil at 100w That would have required at least 2 battery swaps with my old Panasonic NCR18650Bs. These batteries (and the Alien) are awesome!

VU Sponsors