Become a Patron!

I think I want a parallel mod

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you want a great clone then you really have to do your research...You have to cross check with the authentic, then check against other clones on other sites/read reviewer comments and see which has the correct everything and then decide which to order.
If you buy looking just by looking at price then you will be gambling...

Tobeco, Kingbright, SXK. and a handful of other clone manufacturers made perfect 1:1 clones by getting a authentic and reverse engineering it or a 3d scan. If you ever have a question on which to order just give me a message...
The sith v2 from fs vape is what im looking at just because of ro55o

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
The sith v2 from fs vape is what im looking at just because of ro55o

Mine shipped out yesterday, when it arrives Ill tear it down and make a first impression post for it, enough people are looking at the mod so it may be a good idea either way

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you want a great clone then you really have to do your research...You have to cross check with the authentic, then check against other clones on other sites/read reviewer comments and see which has the correct everything and then decide which to order.
If you buy looking just by looking at price then you will be gambling...

Tobeco, Kingbright, SXK. and a handful of other clone manufacturers made perfect 1:1 clones by getting a authentic and reverse engineering it or a 3d scan. If you ever have a question on which to order just give me a message...

I have to agree with the Kindbrights...For clones they do a really damn close clone if not exact of the authentic... I got a Tomahawk by Vapor's Mood from Kindbright and its not 100% spot on, but I'd say its 99%+...and $32 to boot ;)

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I have to agree with the Kindbrights...For clones they do a really damn close clone if not exact of the authentic... I got a Tomahawk by Vapor's Mood from Kindbright and its not 100% spot on, but I'd say its 99%+...and $32 to boot ;)
I have a 100% Silver Plated Time Keeper by Kingbright and the quality is phenomenal...its the hardest hitting mod Ive tried and when my Brass broadside comes I hope to see where it sits in comparison..
.08 Build with a VTC5a Battery....it lasts quite a while, doesnt get hot and I havent cleaned it in a week...other then needing a wipe down theres no marks from arching or cracking or anything....
5e607ab17c8f1cf0763b029aa5c3cb70.jpg
3871251d37d00ce51dabe2c7554fa009.jpg
35a3b0c5ffa3ca4a83acad0512597eef.jpg

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a 100% Silver Plated Time Keeper by Kingbright and the quality is phenomenal...its the hardest hitting mod Ive tried and when my Brass broadside comes I hope to see where it sits in comparison..
.08 Build with a VTC5a Battery....it lasts quite a while, doesnt get hot and I havent cleaned it in a week...other then needing a wipe down theres no marks from arching or cracking or anything....
I was looking at that from KB...I think I'll grab that next for sure...believe I saw it for $27 might of been $37 have to check...

upload_2017-1-12_19-0-19.png

upload_2017-1-12_19-1-2.png

Yeah I'll grab it probably in the next day or so... I like ordering from DHgate..super fast free shipping. (2days from China!!)

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I was looking at that from KB...I think I'll grab that next for sure...believe I saw it for $27 might of been $37 have to check...

View attachment 71329

View attachment 71330

Yeah I'll grab it probably in the next day or so... I like ordering from DHgate..super fast free shipping. (2days from China!!)
Its was $39 on Ebay, I found it on 3fvape for $23 though.
LINK (Ebay)
LINK (3FVape)

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And how do u no who makes the clone does it tell u or is knight brite a actual site sorry for all the ? I no nothing about the clone market but wouldnt mind trying to see if i like before i buy the real deal iv been dissapointed on many athentics that look awsome sound good good reviews then when in my hand i hate them :( another ?is the clone atty market when i first started vapeing years ago got a couple of those but they rusted in weeks (the post and screws ) do u guys do clone attys to or just stick with mods

Last edited:

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
And how do u no who makes the clone does it tell u or is knight brite a actual site sorry for all the ? I no nothing about the clone market but wouldnt mind trying to see if i like before i buy the real deal iv been dissapointed on many athentics that look awsome sound good good reviews then when in my hand i hate them :( another ?is the clone atty market when i first started vapeing years ago got a couple of those but they rusted in weeks (the post and screws ) do u guys do clone attys to or just stick with mods

Well thats why you cross check with other sites, some list the brand and some dont. If you go over the pictures with a fine tooth comb sometimes theres packaging or distinctive marks or similar that give you a clue on who makes it...I write up comparisons here and there and doi reviews and I give my honest opinion on both and have no judgment against those who choose to buy either...its a product, where you buy or for what reasons you buy is up to you.
You cant treally take one experience and sum up a entire market from that experience...it was one clone..and you dont know who made it or if it was defective and got through QC,,,yes, even china has QC....its just not as strict as USA QC.

The crazy part is most companies like 528 Customs buy from manufacturers that will make the products.....those same companies also make the clones, If something happens and the manufacturer isnt paid like in the Goon LP case you will see the product be released as a clone before the "authentic" is released....whats crazy is people actually believe theres any difference other then cosmetic changes when its the same materials used and machining process...so the quality will be the same

Jsgillis86

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I started this thread looking for a dual parallel authentic. Now I'm looking at quad parallel clones. Ugh. Decisions....

I think I might just go with a triple parallel. Gotta do my research on them though. I'd never even considered one until, well, this.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I here that i just wanted to read then i seen a box now im tryin to order all kinds of shit just from this thread funny how it works

Jsgillis86

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm gonna start another thread. I'm getting a Nookie but I want a triple parallel now too.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
you dont really need a new thread....its the same people that will inform you...

Jsgillis86

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Right, right. I thought the same thing when I went to do it.

That lethal box mod, is it a hybrid?

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

The Lethal uses a Adjustable 510. Had Silver Plated Terminals and Copper Internals. The Body itself is Delrin and Brass and its a very hard hitting setup with minimal loss. Its also smaller then some Dual Parallel and regulated mods like the XcubeII...Its comfortable and durable and can easily be fixed if anything happens to it.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Lethal uses a Adjustable 510. Had Silver Plated Terminals and Copper Internals. The Body itself is Delrin and Brass and its a very hard hitting setup with minimal loss. Its also smaller then some Dual Parallel and regulated mods like the XcubeII...Its comfortable and durable and can easily be fixed if anything happens to it.

I like it and the ergonomics are great and it fits perfect in my hand. The only downside is that it's hard to find, it took me a while to find mine and I got their last one.

boreas_zpsnn23xuwa.jpg

Jsgillis86

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just so I'm not left wondering, if a dual parallel mod takes the full amp limit of one battery and adds half of the other to the total, what kind of amp limit am I looking at with three?

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just so I'm not left wondering, if a dual parallel mod takes the full amp limit of one battery and adds half of the other to the total, what kind of amp limit am I looking at with three?
Add them all up and subtract around 15%, but for newbies it really is best to recommend add amps of first then half of each consecutive battery.

Really to get the full scoop, take the time and watch this with Mooch

VU Sponsors