Become a Patron!

I think there is someting wrong

the fog

Member For 2 Years
Hello
I got my geekvape g box 200 around 2 months ago... and during this time it happened 2 or 3 times with me
When I am removing the batteries for charge the one with positive up is getting some I liquid .. when I checked the battery compartment it was dry
Did anyone experience someting like that ??

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How could there be no ejuice in the battery compartment, when there is juice on the battery?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I would assume the 510 is leaking.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I tried with some tissue and reached the top of the compartment and it was dry

But there is juice on the battery?....perhaps I didn't understand what you wrote.

So you do have juice on the battery, but no juice in the compartment?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It happened 2 or 3 times only .. but I am not sure if it from the 510 .. otherwise it will always leaking out not 2 or 3 times only

Where else could it possibly come from?

the fog

Member For 2 Years
But there is juice on the battery?....perhaps I didn't understand what you wrote.

So you do have juice on the battery, but no juice in the compartment?
On the top of the positive not on the whole battery .. and it's only one side .. the side with the positive up

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
On the top of the positive not on the whole batter .. and it's only one side .. the side with the positive up

Is that the side the 510 is located?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No

I don't know man, it's a mystery. I don't have that mod, but I use squonkers exclusively.

No help here...sorry I didn't know what a G-Box was.....:)

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It has to be the 510. My t3 mini has the same issue sometimes. Don't see any juice drops but always have a little at the bottom of the door. I got a new 510 to install. With the gbox I'm not sure about replacing the 510 but I had a therion that did the same. Take the batter cover off and there was juice on the top every time.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

the fog

Member For 2 Years
It has to be the 510. My t3 mini has the same issue sometimes. Don't see any juice drops but always have a little at the bottom of the door. I got a new 510 to install. With the gbox I'm not sure about replacing the 510 but I had a therion that did the same. Take the batter cover off and there was juice on the top every time.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
I'll try to check under the cover and see if there is any juice

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
You may be getting a little juice loose when filling the bottle and putting it back together. On my Druga if I didn't wipe down the tube after removing the bottle something similar would happen. A few droplets of juice would build up at the top of the bottle around the tube and from regular movement get to the battery.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's leakage at the 510 connection or the hose or the bottle or Condesation from heat buildup....

A couple drops on the battery is a warning to clean and check out you mod internally.... before it becomes a flood.

Could need a heat sink.. could need new seals.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Gbox is modded with neomags and silicone bottle, replacing proprietary-nonsense.

Periodically I will find the bottle compartment is a little damp, and around the connector/wires to the 510. I just wipe it down, I tend to get more leakage at the top of the 510 where the RDA fits, (which is why I fitted my RSA's with 510 orings and they don't sit flush now). Condensation is still an irritation, but I get that even on the vt133's with any tank.

VU Sponsors