I thought you might like to see my new sq mod

Discussion in 'Bottom Feeders / Squonking' started by RSA6174, Jul 9, 2018.

Tags:
  1. RSA6174

RSA6174 New Member

Blog Posts:
    This is my new Mach On3 squonk mod I received today. I'll post more when I have used it for a few days. I can tell you that the color screen and user friendly chip is just sick in my book.

Attached Files:

2. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Nice - hope you enjoy it!

You might wanna come check out all us squonk-holes hanging out in this thread: Squonkers are Bonkers

Pegleg Meg, Papachaz, Wtmke1 and 2 others like this.
  3. Misfit47

Misfit47 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Looks like itll feel better than the big ass gbox.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Pegleg Meg and Heartsdelight like this.
  4. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Yeah, Gbox is a bit much to lug around - got stuck squonkless in Seattle last December and Gbox was it - very clunky

Pegleg Meg likes this.
  5. Pegleg Meg

Pegleg Meg As useful as Helen Keller's drumset VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:

You were right, I did want to see it xD

Very clever idea to flatten the bottle to save room

6. stanglifemike

stanglifemike Bronze Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    I've been interested in this one since I saw it on YouTube. Love the innovation with the squonk bottle between the batteries to save space! This mod is what's kept me from buying the Rage. Looking forward to your thoughts on it

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Pegleg Meg likes this.
  7. RSA6174

RSA6174 New Member

Blog Posts:
    I will be glad to
    I do need a little more time with this mod. I also have the ohmboy rage. So far I can tell you that I like the chip and the way it feels in my hand better than the rage. Both are larger than normal mods
    So I dont use these when I'm out and about. To me the squonk bottle installs and removes easier than the rage. But I need to run thru some mls of juice this bottle to make a judgement call on it. I too like the design of the bottle but the back and both sides of the bottle are hard plastic. Only the front of the bottle is soft. I'm wondering what is going to happen when the bottle is almost empty. Will I be able squonk all the juice from the bottle? Time will tell. It also has an extra fast ramp up time. So far I'm loving it.

bx10r likes this.
  8. MattStone

MattStone New Member

Blog Posts:
    hey @RSA6174 - i don't know if you're a temp control guy but i am. dude, i've heard this chip is sick and was wondering if you've used it in TC and will let me know?

9. RSA6174

RSA6174 New Member

Blog Posts:
    sorry I'm a watts guy

10. RSA6174

RSA6174 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Ok this is what I think about this mod. Its f'in great. How can I complain with it having a killer chip, hits hard, squonks well, no leaks, feels great in my hand, good battery life, easy to fill without making a mess and it is not a finger print magnet. I was worried about how the bottle works. But for me it works great. I just wish it was a little clearer. So I could see the juice level better. If that's the only con I have. Then I think this is a winner, winner. Damn, now I want to go gets some chicken

bx10r likes this.