I want a VU app on my phone.

Crennan_Baker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Crennan needs forum badly, especially while vooping.

Crennan_Baker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Is it not on Android? Everytime I check it out -- it asks me if I mean 'tapatalk'.

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Tapatalk FTW!!! LOL Seriously it is the only way to browse forums. No waiting for HTML to load. No having to zoom in on every page to read. Just gives you what you need.

Crennan_Baker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I found it, I got it, I love it.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I honestly wasn't that impressed with Tapatalk .. I didn't play with it for too long on my tablet, but I found it annoying to navigate and find posts.. Maybe I just didn't spend long enough with it..

I would also like just a VU app sometime down the road..

Crennan_Baker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
It's pretty nice once you get logged in to your forum through the app. I enjoyed it last night when I didn't want to sit in front of a computer, if you know the path to the thread -- you can get there pretty easily. Apparently there was an update that fixed some issues -- so if you tried it awhile back give it another go. Definitely not a fluid as on a computer, but, if you're on the go, or not near a computer -- it gets the job done. Handy for uploading pics from your phone and what nots.

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I honestly wasn't that impressed with Tapatalk .. I didn't play with it for too long on my tablet, but I found it annoying to navigate and find posts.. Maybe I just didn't spend long enough with it..

I would also like just a VU app sometime down the road..
I wasnt all that thrilled with Tapatalk either....

Celcius666

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love TapaTalk, that's almost the only way I am on the forums that I use. I almost never use my laptop any more, it happens but not wery much. It's mostly my daughter that using my laptop, my big screen samsung s5 whit TapaTalk is the best thing for me:)

Kcoc

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm not a huge fan of tapatalk either. Is there a way to view only new post on there without digging through all the sections.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm not a huge fan of tapatalk either. Is there a way to view only new post on there without digging through all the sections.

I'm am also not loving tapatalk, but I'm using it right now and doing exactly what you're asking about

uploadfromtaptalk1405621707729.jpg

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm am also not loving tapatalk, but I'm using it right now and doing exactly what you're asking about

View attachment 1974

LOL.. exactly. I just don't like the menu system at all.. And btw - glad to see another vaper from Maine representing :) - I'm about to move up there permanently in next couple months - I'm in OOB as of now

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL.. exactly. I just don't like the menu system at all.. And btw - glad to see another vaper from Maine representing :) - I'm about to move up there permanently in next couple months - I'm in OOB as of now
Oh cool I live in Portland! I heard a new vape shop opened up in the Old Port. I plan to check it out when I get home next week, but being in the Old Port, I fear an elitist attitude and high prices.. Will have to see! Have you been to the vape shop in Saco? I wanna check that one out too.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh cool I live in Portland! I heard a new vape shop opened up in the Old Port. I plan to check it out when I get home next week, but being in the Old Port, I fear an elitist attitude and high prices.. Will have to see! Have you been to the vape shop in Saco? I wanna check that one out too.

No I haven't! They close @ 6pm which is annoying and I work down in NH so by the time I get up there its always closed.. I was actually thinking of popping by tomorrow since I have the day off - I need some batteries.. their site showed some stuff and it was pretty over priced.. And I totally agree about the elitist crowd in Old Port lol.. I'd rather just order online :)

Demon_Vap3

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Not sure if you made it to Old Port Vapor yet ... but you will need to take a bus as you won't be able to find parking within a 6 block radius :eek: . Cruise ships are still visiting . But their Innokin and aspire prices seem to be average store retail. Have yet to make it inside myself . But called on prices for curiosity :cool:

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not sure if you made it to Old Port Vapor yet ... but you will need to take a bus as you won't be able to find parking within a 6 block radius :eek: . Cruise ships are still visiting . But their Innokin and aspire prices seem to be average store retail. Have yet to make it inside myself . But called on prices for curiosity :cool:
Nope I haven't gone down, I hate the Old Port even OFF season because I'm allergic to pretentiousness.. Toss the summertime tourists in the mix, forget it. But I don't drive so nothing to worry about parking at least, haha
I'll get down there eventually. Hopefully with @VapedCrusader, utilizing the buddy system! :p

Demon_Vap3

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nope I haven't gone down, I hate the Old Port even OFF season because I'm allergic to pretentiousness.. Toss the summertime tourists in the mix, forget it. But I don't drive so nothing to worry about parking at least, haha
I'll get down there eventually. Hopefully with @VapedCrusader, utilizing the buddy system! :p

but driving over tourist's is so much fun... like when they try last minute to walk across the crosswalk after the light turns , its fun to see how close you can get to them before hitting them . o_O. Hmmm buddy system huh.. so throw the buddy in harms way ?

Oh come on the Old Port is free entertainment in every form. :cool:

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like Tapatalk on my android.its easy to post picks and navigate..it also puts all 5 of the various vaping forums I'm a member in on one page..easy to log in and out too..works perfect!

from Droid Maxx using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors