Become a Patron!

I want something better

I str¡arted vaoing a while ago with the Joyetech eGo AIO, it's still working well but I want to get something better. I want one of these kits but I can't decide which one so please vapers, tell me which one you think is better and why.
Smok al85
Vaporesso Tarot nano
Vaporesso Tarot mini

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Welcome Lione :)

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Howdy and welcome :wave:

I would avoid the Smok :cloud:

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I str¡arted vaoing a while ago with the Joyetech eGo AIO, it's still working well but I want to get something better.
Better in what way?

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Howdy and welcome :wave:

I would avoid the Smok :cloud:

We see so many complaints about Smok gear malfunctioning, breaking, and if you use their tanks, the coils have a dubious and inconsistent life span

Mainevape

Member For 1 Year
I str¡arted vaoing a while ago with the Joyetech eGo AIO, it's still working well but I want to get something better. I want one of these kits but I can't decide which one so please vapers, tell me which one you think is better and why.
Smok al85
Vaporesso Tarot nano
Vaporesso Tarot mini
Don't go with the al85 not enough battery life. They have no battery vent and can get very hot. They are nice size but you won't be happy with it. Look at the voopoo drag
Great mod. I do have a smok Osub king and It is a pretty nice mod. It is a good starter kit but beware smok seems to have some quality issues but mine has been great.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Smok al85
Vaporesso Tarot nano
Vaporesso Tarot mini

Out of those three, I recommend the Tarot Mini. The Mini will allow you to choose a battery, up to 3,000 mah capacity which means longer battery life; also, if an internal (not changeable) battery goes bad, your mod is done for. You will be able to replace the battery in the Tarot Mini when the battery reaches the end of its life.

With the Mini, you can also carry a spare 18650 in a plastic or silicone sleeve and swap if you're out and your battery gets too low. You could also get an 18650 battery charger and have a fully charged battery on hand 24/7!

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Something that gives you more options on how to use it, more vapor, a better flavor, things like that.
If I had to pick 1 of those, it would also be the mini for reasons already stated. I don't know how good the tank is that comes with it.
Perhaps shop for the tank first since that's where your vapor and flavor come from, then a mod if a good one isn't kitted. I don't really know any good tanks that use oem coils. Doesn't mean they're not out there.

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Of the ones I have tried, Segelei Spectrum Kaos was best. Power to spare for even huge flavor coils and durable. They tend not to like getting soaked in rain though. They also have good, solid threading on the 510 connector, no issues at all with the connector. If you are going to buy a mod, may as well spend $5-$20 more and get a good mod.

VU Sponsors