Become a Patron!

I want the best custards and creams any ideas?

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nicoticket - Custards Last Stand
Dr Crimmy - Overdose French Vanilla
Blends by Bryce - Vanilla Custard
Vaping Birdy - Creme Vanilla

Also second Charlie Noble - just tried his custard and it was very very good.

also - Alloy Blends - Blondie is supposed to be a top competitor in this realm..

this is all I vape so I don't think you will need to look further than the above list without being extremely happy!

immutab1e

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Right Pami, these are different. However, Brandy from Toxic Angel has seen our stuff and actually really liked our graphics/labels/etc. =)

immutab1e

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nicoticket - Custards Last Stand
Dr Crimmy - Overdose French Vanilla
Blends by Bryce - Vanilla Custard
Vaping Birdy - Creme Vanilla

Also second Charlie Noble - just tried his custard and it was very very good.

also - Alloy Blends - Blondie is supposed to be a top competitor in this realm..

this is all I vape so I don't think you will need to look further than the above list without being extremely happy!

I've never tried the others you mentioned, though I've definitely heard good things about Charlie Noble. However, Alloy Blends Blondie is honestly the most disgusting custard I have ever tasted. It quite literally made me gag. However, since taste is subjective...who knows, others may love it. LOL

immutab1e

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not to be confused with @Toxic Angel Biohazard line which is also custards.. .
http://www.toxicangelsejuice.com/biohazard/
Also. They have one juice called Biohazard, it seems to me, based on the website, in which you can choose the flavor you would like in your custard. Our LINE is called Biohazard (like theirs is called Toxic Angel), and our juice names are things like Ebola, Black Plague, Smallpox, Malaria, and Rabies. So really, there is no way for confusion. =)

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've never tried the others you mentioned, though I've definitely heard good things about Charlie Noble. However, Alloy Blends Blondie is honestly the most disgusting custard I have ever tasted. It quite literally made me gag. However, since taste is subjective...who knows, others may love it. LOL

interesting.. my buddy who owns a shop says this is one of his top sellers so i assumed it was good but thanks for letting me know.. I have too many other great custards to even worry about another lol

KillaB3E

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Charlie Noble has one of the best custard flaves I have ever tasted.... Give it a shot

I couldn't agree with you more. The first time I vaped it, I was like, Wow, this is what a custard should be like!!! So tasty and rich!!!

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@carljr420 if you would like to try nicoticket's custard, it's on sale this week :)

CLS is 20% OFF all week!!
Earth's Best-Selling Vanilla Custard

Custard's Last Stand, affectionately known as 'CLS', is the liquid that made us famous. Everyone we hand it to, loves it. The next question is usually "Where can I get it?" No flowery description required: it’s thick; it’s creamy; it’s decadent; it’s vanilla custard. Despite the 'no frills' presentation (IE, no additional 'twists' in the flavor profile) - our rendition of straight up vanilla custard is deviously complex. It’s as close to an all day vape as we have ever experienced – truth be told, it’s hard to put it down. What makes CLS different? It all starts with our legendary in-house vanilla bean extract. We meticulously craft every batch of extract and add it in generous amounts to produce a full-flavored natural vanilla experience that will leave you yearning for more.

Winner: (1st Place) Best of ECF 2013 (Bakery Category)

Winner: (1st Place) Best of ECF "Members Choice" 2014 (Bakery Category)

WARNING: This product has been scientifically proven to be highly addictive and cause reorders.

* PG/VG Ratio = 50/50

Reccomended Steep Time: All Nicoticket eLiquid is adequately pre-steeped so it is suitable for vaping when it arrives in your mailbox. We strive to ensure every bottle of CLS has a minimum of 60 days of pre-steep time. That said - this is custard... it will continue to 'balance' over a period of 90-120 days from the mix date. Over time the vanilla becomes more intense, and the liquid becomes less sweet. Please consult the mix date on your bottle and adjust your consumption accordingly - most people have a 'sweet spot' where they like it best.

COUPON CODE: CLS-20-31015

Coupon must be entered at the point-of-sale for discount to be applied. Discount can not be retroactively applied to existing orders.
Coupon expires at 11:59PM CST on Tuesday 3-17-2015

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@carljr420 if you would like to try nicoticket's custard, it's on sale this week :)

CLS is 20% OFF all week!!
Earth's Best-Selling Vanilla Custard

Custard's Last Stand, affectionately known as 'CLS', is the liquid that made us famous. Everyone we hand it to, loves it. The next question is usually "Where can I get it?" No flowery description required: it’s thick; it’s creamy; it’s decadent; it’s vanilla custard. Despite the 'no frills' presentation (IE, no additional 'twists' in the flavor profile) - our rendition of straight up vanilla custard is deviously complex. It’s as close to an all day vape as we have ever experienced – truth be told, it’s hard to put it down. What makes CLS different? It all starts with our legendary in-house vanilla bean extract. We meticulously craft every batch of extract and add it in generous amounts to produce a full-flavored natural vanilla experience that will leave you yearning for more.

Winner: (1st Place) Best of ECF 2013 (Bakery Category)

Winner: (1st Place) Best of ECF "Members Choice" 2014 (Bakery Category)

WARNING: This product has been scientifically proven to be highly addictive and cause reorders.

* PG/VG Ratio = 50/50

Reccomended Steep Time: All Nicoticket eLiquid is adequately pre-steeped so it is suitable for vaping when it arrives in your mailbox. We strive to ensure every bottle of CLS has a minimum of 60 days of pre-steep time. That said - this is custard... it will continue to 'balance' over a period of 90-120 days from the mix date. Over time the vanilla becomes more intense, and the liquid becomes less sweet. Please consult the mix date on your bottle and adjust your consumption accordingly - most people have a 'sweet spot' where they like it best.

COUPON CODE: CLS-20-31015

Coupon must be entered at the point-of-sale for discount to be applied. Discount can not be retroactively applied to existing orders.
Coupon expires at 11:59PM CST on Tuesday 3-17-2015

I just saw that email too! Ugh i wish i didn't just stock up from somewhere else... Clark always does this to me!

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Tara_from_Pa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Once you find that "Favorite Custard" be sure if it's a "Fresh Made" suppler that you let it steep 3-4 weeks. Don't make the mistake I did. I bought 5 or 6 different Custards and they all tasted flavorless in 2 weeks of what I call "Normal" steep time. I tried later (about 1-1/2 mths) and they were SUPER GOOD, all of them. I have learned that Custards need serious longer steep time.. "Food For Thought"

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I know mine needs at least a month and a half, if not longer..
the ultra sonic just wont work it right.. it will kill it..
the only thing I give mine, is time.

Charlie Noble has one of the best custard flaves I have ever tasted.... Give it a shot
Call me crazy but I was very disappointed with Charlie Noble. Is there a specific type of custard or flavor you would recommend from them?? I believe i ordered the butterscotch custard and it was awful, I still have about 115 ML's in the bottle. I want to like them so much but for me nothing is better than BLENDS BY BRYCE!!!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If you like a Vanilla/Strawberry custard Abbott Road by Yeti Vapes is hard to beat.

I order from blends by Bryce monthly and I buy a 120ml or vanilla custard and have him in premix it with
40ML OF VANILLA CUSTARD
40ML OF VANILLA PUDDING
& 40ML OF BUTTERSCOTCH PUDDING.

This is the best flavor profile I have ever tried in my entire life. Wish Bryan would just sell that trio combo but if you put it in the notes he does it anyways!! For you let us steep for a month it's the best stuff you will ever try!!! Or any variation of those 3 flavors is amazing!! I've tried all the vanilla custards, I'm trying Vazilla in a couple days and I will see how that compares, but so far no cream or vanilla custard has compared to BlendsbyBryce!!

vapeshredz

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
mittenvapors MITTEN custard is one of the most delicious custards I have tried.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
mittenvapors MITTEN custard is one of the most delicious custards I have tried.
Had it, it's a very nice custard. Wait for a sale and pick up a bottle. They're always running some type of sale, check their FB page.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

vapeshredz

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Had it, it's a very nice custard. Wait for a sale and pick up a bottle. They're always running some type of sale, check their FB page.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk
For sure and you know there will probably be a sale around July 4th. I will also be trying out their banana custard.

Danette

Member For 4 Years
I love Verde Valley Vapes Blueberry custard, peanut butter custard and the vanilla cream custard. The blueberry cheesecake is very good and I am also loving the lemon cheesecake. The strawberry milkshake is fantastic. The Honey Milk and Cinnamon Creme are creamy goodness. You can ask for extra flavor shots. The banana cream pie is good. I have 200ml of that looking at me. Love them all. They have fantastic sales and you can try the sample packs to see if you like them. The shipping is fast. Customer service is good. Prices are decent.

Scuzzlebutt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
We need to get this thread going again! A lot of the links people listed previously don't seem to work anymore... Anywho, I'm always in search for an amazing custard or any kind of creamy goodness!!! I'll kick it off again....I've been on No. 51 by Beard.

Alright Custard-Heads, whatcha suckin' on?

Scuzzlebutt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I want the most tasty custard and creams love fruit flavors any ideas as to which one I should get
What kind of juices did you end up coming to like? Sounds like we have similar taste in ejuice. Still searching for the world's best custard ejuice

Scuzzlebutt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've been trying to get a hold of a bottle for almost a year now.

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all it's flavour.

-William Cowper
Message me if you ever hear when he's made some for sale. I'll keep checking regularly as well

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Message me if you ever hear when he's made some for sale. I'll keep checking regularly as well

Colossus by cyclops has been my favorite so far. I like it much better than Charlie nobles which seems muted to me

VU Sponsors