Become a Patron!

I want to see everyone's wood....... (Stabwood, wood, mixed ) Regulated, Mechanical, Wood look alike

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rhi. how much can you spend on a stab mod ? a nice one.

Prolly $250. You’re more in my speed of mods. Should I get a high end one or focus on hard working? The mods I use everyday are starting to chip, but I may get a marker that works on metal and fix them up.

I’m getting a headache thinking about not being able to shop for gear!!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The stabwoods mods are beautiful, but you have to treat them like you are holding a baby...... And sensitive to drops and water.
931bc7baa8f61f0c6b374a5afdfda9b8.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I think I’d buy a Rebel instead of that one, even though it’s amazingly beautiful. The Rebel won’t cry if it gets dropped!

But you have gorgeous stab mods.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I’d buy a Rebel instead of that one, even though it’s amazingly beautiful. The Rebel won’t cry if it gets dropped!

But you have gorgeous stab mods.
You see where I'm at most of the time... in the desert, mountains, dirt, water, sweat..... And my mod is still perfect ....

it's had a tough life...... That's why I recommend it to you...... With 2 batteries holding it in your hand.... It's so light and easy to carry and stealthy....

Ha ha...just wait it's an amazing vape ......
4b07b2c85357a383a3e435354bdf8502.jpg

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Prolly $250.

You’re more in my speed of mods. Should I get a high end one or focus on hard working?

hmmm. i was going to show you one, but its over $400. $250, you'r looking at mass produced stab, which is not bad at all. its just that it isn't "custom" like Manny"s stab. and mass produced, you may not know what your going to end up with.

you should think about what you want, and what you have to spend. then make a call.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
hmmm. i was going to show you one, but its over $400. $250, you'r looking at mass produced stab, which is not bad at all. its just that it isn't "custom" like Manny"s stab. and mass produced, you may not know what your going to end up with.

you should think about what you want, and what you have to spend. then make a call.

I’m in love with the looks of the high end stabs, but I should prolly be responsible and buy stuff that is long lasting.

Where did you see the one for $400-ish? Did you run into any that are not really bright colors?

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
A modder from Queensland. It's not his day job, photography is if that wasn't obvious. So he started these in july, just finished today

It would prolly be twice as much in dollars, unfortunately with the crap exchange rate here!
It’s really pretty, though. You’re lucky, DM. :cheers:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
where are you? the australian dollar is 0.68 usd

i paid $630 aud

I’m in NY. I had no idea the exchange rate benefitted the dollar anywhere! Still that mod is very expensive...but since we may be cut off from anything vape related in May, it might be cool to have a really high end wood mod.

That looks like OG wood, not Stab. It’s beautiful, though.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I’m in NY. I had no idea the exchange rate benefitted the dollar anywhere! Still that mod is very expensive...but since we may be cut off from anything vape related in May, it might be cool to have a really high end wood mod.

That looks like OG wood, not Stab. It’s beautiful, though.
it is

natural wood, with oil and wax finish. So it feels like wood, not plastic :)

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

It doesn't matter the type and style of your wood.....

Is how you use it what counts......

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Been working with wood.... Had made a custom pick for digging up in the mountains....... Now I'm on my 5th coat of poly ....
3f2f1cd9dca06350056f52c2ea49ee57.jpg
3b6a8b670e751d867d160018d9105517.jpg

i can't see them real well, but some of those welds don't look that great. yes, i know how to weld. those were done with a MIG.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i can't see them real well, but some of those welds don't look that great. yes, i know how to weld. those were done with a MIG.
Are these better....yeah it's a 400 lbs. Earth magnet .....picks up 20 lbs. Without a problem.....Put a magnet on the handle too.......
54ecae0f4ace1d476d7d3d4f6d8045ce.jpg
81a638158aebd6a377cb9fda265568c8.jpg
616923b54d5ffec187ce83cc88fd3cad.jpg
dbd441743fd7af747d0678a81c24fec0.jpg
407d17dc6b00dc79b15c21b7e7fad958.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
is that a magnet on there ? maybe a gold magnet :giggle:
While you are digging the hole if it's a nail, wire, bolt it gets picked up by the magnet......The gold fields and mines are full of old timer steel....

f9251944d7ac169e50aa20f635560160.jpg

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Been working with wood.... Had made a custom pick for digging up in the mountains....... Now I'm on my 5th coat of poly ....
3f2f1cd9dca06350056f52c2ea49ee57.jpg
3b6a8b670e751d867d160018d9105517.jpg
270bb20a19bad783871902df9c8c7e3c.jpg
6aa5c4beaee3dbcdc046b0411055c70c.jpg
16c14c2332490e89a20e63fe0dc9a519.jpg

Manny, it looks like some weapon from Road Warrior/Mad Max! How’s it going otherwise? ‘Ta bien?

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Manny, it looks like some weapon from Road Warrior/Mad Max! How’s it going otherwise? ‘Ta bien?
Everything is great and enjoying my time off....but I can see February is getting busy already we have the first week booked already......

And haven't been searching for much gold......

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Everything is great and enjoying my time off....but I can see February is getting busy already we have the first week booked already......

And haven't been searching for much gold......

Getting booked for inspections? But good that you’re working, since you’ve got another hobby aside from vaping now!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It’s the same thing! :giggle: How’s it going, Manny? Are you inspecting or hunting?
Off on Sunday and Monday and Inspection tomorrow a big house and a commercial building.....so a busy day.......

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, if you use the Sense on that, I should pick one up.

At least you’re having a healthy meal! :cheers: And suerte with work tomorrow!
Yeah the Sense mesh is a good one...... Have to eat healthy.....Oatmeal and hitting the road now 6:30 am......

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah the Sense mesh is a good one...... Have to eat healthy.....Oatmeal and hitting the road now 6:30 am......

The Sense is on sale in a few places, so I’ll try to get one. Have a good day working today.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The sense coils too.....I just picked some up for .50 cents per box of (3)....... Jinx'd knows where they are sold cheap.........

I’ll get some! Buying stuff for Deeming is driving me crazy. I’m spending so much money. :cry:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Spend it while you can..... Don't worry be happy......

Thanks, my card company is sending me nasty messages about my bill! I’m more worried about being cut off from vape gear in a few months!!

Have a good one, Manny!

VU Sponsors