Become a Patron!

I want to see everyone's wood....... (Stabwood, wood, mixed ) Regulated, Mechanical, Wood look alike

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not going ask how you afford all those. Maybe you use them lol. It is tool can pay back!

Actually like best Crown IV I guess. Good thinking. Now I see places sell over $200! Coil pack up to $99. Sure, get for $6. Sold out. Either one the best of the 2. Need no others.

I love gun too. My guns not collector item. Can buy today store. I read all this. Do not understand you so rich. I know that shit private. I be honest too. I really don't got much. Shit, I just see Alienware. Okay you different class son. Not like me. Any big thing I have other person give me. That is good thing here though. People share nice. I give stuff too. What little have I. Someone want bite my last food? no problem.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Lol. Had no clue.

I like rotate5+ build/tank a day. Must say Vgod is best tank and rba! Tahi Show me. Work good small mod.Pissed though. No one make Resin drip tip. Only Elite. shit boy I really push my grandma here now. I want to be like white man. You get a taste of it.....

Why, do only white people vape where you are?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I got him to buy that V-GOD tank too..... He listened to me when vape merchandise is good....

I'm glad you're enjoying it, it is a beautiful tank and it taste great.....

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
aba266e8e7ad501da1d8873f0b24927c.jpg

That’s a nice tank, Manny.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Not going ask how you afford all those. Maybe you use them lol. It is tool can pay back!

Actually like best Crown IV I guess. Good thinking. Now I see places sell over $200! Coil pack up to $99. Sure, get for $6. Sold out. Either one the best of the 2. Need no others.

I love gun too. My guns not collector item. Can buy today store. I read all this. Do not understand you so rich. I know that shit private. I be honest too. I really don't got much. Shit, I just see Alienware. Okay you different class son. Not like me. Any big thing I have other person give me. That is good thing here though. People share nice. I give stuff too. What little have I. Someone want bite my last food? no problem.

Manny works his ass off, which is how he can afford stuff. The rest of us are just regular people. Getting by type of people.

Everlast does a song called I Get By. It’s says it like it is.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Heh, I know song by Everlast. Yeah, I see Manny always do job. That has to be it. He stacking cash.
Did I say only white folks vape? We all black! Don't even know a White person. That can't be right. Since least half us vape. Maybe not half. A lot. I honestly have best mod. Thank Tahi. I not racist. If that what you look for. I tell truth other people. Can't help reality. I mean I want to be like white folks all other reason. You tell me colored don't want to be white? Cops don't kill you! I don't know no cop though. Just saying.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Heh, I know song by Everlast. Yeah, I see Manny always do job. That has to be it. He stacking cash.
Did I say only white folks vape? We all black! Don't even know a White person. That can't be right. Since least half us vape. Maybe not half. A lot. I honestly have best mod. Thank Tahi. I not racist. If that what you look for. I tell truth other people. Can't help reality. I mean I want to be like white folks all other reason. You tell me colored don't want to be white? Cops don't kill you! I don't know no cop though. Just saying.

Cops here kill everyone. They’ve shot black and white people.

You’re in S. Africa? How’s the corona thing there?

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Manny works his ass off, which is how he can afford stuff. The rest of us are just regular people. Getting by type of people.

Everlast does a song called I Get By. It’s says it like it is.
I work and always working sometimes months without a day off......but sometimes I take time to relax..... And slowly realizing that rather purchase necessary things in life than vape stuff.

It's now 6:51 am in Arizona I have been driving for 2 hours to get to an inspection that will be completed at noon and then 2 hours back home to sit on a computer and complete a (6) hour report (60) page report.

I will go to bed at 9:00 pm after a 16 hour day....... So yes you have to work in life !!!!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know South Africa, was in Johannesburg doing some work back in 1987 to 1989 when I was doing volunteer work for the Red Cross first I was in Africa then went to Katmandu in Nepal.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I work and always working sometimes months without a day off......but sometimes I take time to relax..... And slowly realizing that rather purchase necessary things in life than vape stuff.

It's now 6:51 am in Arizona I have been driving for 2 hours to get to an inspection that will be completed at noon and then 2 hours back home to sit on a computer and complete a (6) hour report (60) page report.

I will go to bed at 9:00 pm after a 16 hour day....... So yes you have to work in life !!!!

Whoa, what a long day and a long report! I’m not looking at anything shiny either for vaping right now. It just pisses me off that Cuomo pulled a flavor/juice ban on us.

Like I said, I mix almost all of what I vape. But on general principal, i don’t appreciate not being able to buy juice if I want it.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Work hard in your younger years so you can mess around in your older years, I'm 55 years old now..... And that's why I still work and relax here and there.....

Rode my bike yesterday because I knew so me stress was coming for a couple of days of hard work.....IMG_20200516_155157.jpg
486da00e1cdaa68bcc1410d4ce7cf978.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whoa, what a long day and a long report! I’m not looking at anything shiny either for vaping right now. It just pisses me off that Cuomo pulled a flavor/juice ban on us.

Like I said, I mix almost all of what I vape. But on general principal, i don’t appreciate not being able to buy juice if I want it.
Yeah but of comes to rough times let is know we can send you some juice.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have to stop by Home Depot on the way home and pick up a case of bleach and a case of sanitizing towels to donate it to the Arizona animal shelter so they can keep the kennels clean,
they are having a tough times with animals getting abandoned and no money to buy necessary stuff like dog food and sanitation materials.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I have to stop by Home Depot on the way home and pick up a case of bleach and a case of sanitizing towels to donate it to the Arizona animal shelter so they can keep the kennels clean,
they are having a tough times with animals getting abandoned and no money to buy necessary stuff like dog food and sanitation materials.

That’s sad. I’m glad you can help them out!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah but of comes to rough times let is know we can send you some juice.

Thanks! I bought some juice last week. But it still amazes me, even after the “vaping illness”, that politicians can be so greedy or misinformed.

A flavor or full juice ban means that vape shops will be out of business for good.

I’m not a fan of taxation, but taxing vape gear or juice would have been a better solution, imho.

Or...just preventing under 21’s from buying juice by age verification!! All this is supposedly to save kids from flavored vaping!!

Never mind that prohibition leads to black markets! Kids will be forced to buy fro juice “dealers” and who knows what will be in it, or how it will be made.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank so much Manny help animals! that mean very much! Yes, you work hard!
I not in Africa! where Tahi was! Just English no good. We all African here but USA. We only help animal. Family tell me Corona very bad. Many die. Of course Africa. Very poor. Tahi Royalty. Make this whole place.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What’s the damage? How can you tell? Nice recessed lighting, btw.
Scratches, Nick's and cracks that were crazy glued on the Granite counter top.

Hand prints on the ceilings where they were dancing on the ceilings (Like the Lionel Richie) song.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a good time to get into the Real Estate business. So anyone interested should do it now, just a heads up..........

2515f4a15232907e59e843bcdcd28df0.jpg

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They opened up the Aquarium in Scottsdale and no face masks required as long as you socially distance......

And by the way you do need to desinfect your hands if you want to touch the pinguins and otters.... (WTF)......
4774f9cfe16c576903c46d20b63e5925.jpg

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
NO!!!! They absorb in skin! Sanitize on hand can kill them! Are they crazy? You think pro aquarium know better! Unless they mean after you touch? This very bad. I see that my upper staff call there in morning! Thank you telling Manny. This very important. Those very serious animal. Almost human

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like house. Could not sell. Way I speak English. Not allowed leave here anyway. not slave. I agree to stay. What I want. I have money then. I would like have money. Don't need though. Have what I need. Not poor. I have good stuff. Not rich but okay. Tahi was rich you not imagine. His house palace. Well, he honestly king. so he get palace. Funny in America they make him wipe floor. Good thing he bring his riches. It sad. Doctor in Africa is janitor in USA. Not fair. Africa very good. Not treated right in USA. So we start our own place. Covid not bad though. Much worse thing in Africa. Like Ebola. Covid get us hard too but we used to disease. Still love Motherland.

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unfortunately due to financial reasons I’ll be selling quite a few of my Vicious Ant stabwood mods. I’ll be listing them shortly. DM if interested in any you’ve seen posted.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unfortunately due to financial reasons I’ll be selling quite a few of my Vicious Ant stabwood mods. I’ll be listing them shortly. DM if interested in any you’ve seen posted.
You will sell some Sara and like always I'm wishing you the best ! Stay safe.....

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Citron as in lemon.....ha...

I made a large glass of lemonade using coconut water instead of regular water in that baby....
830868690601f958718cad67cbb60e90.jpg

I ordered Mandarins and I got Meyer Lemons instead. I just reached into the bag and pulled one out and ate a piece before I realized. It was really ripe and sweet, though. But, a bit of a surprise.

I think Citrons are bigger than lemons and have bumpier skins. Did you ever drive a Citroen, Manny?

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered Mandarins and I got Meyer Lemons instead. I just reached into the bag and pulled one out and ate a piece before I realized. It was really ripe and sweet, though. But, a bit of a surprise.

I think Citrons are bigger than lemons and have bumpier skins. Did you ever drive a Citroen, Manny?
Those Ducks are ugly.... Remember the
b351e1ec795329930ddc7a3e1fd30089.jpg

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I have several. Several SLs, a G Class and Q CLASS

Any in particular?

I’ll have to research them. I ordered an SX Mini from Element around Christmas and they refunded me since they were out of stock. I get mixed up with Yihi’s model numbers, though!!

Thanks, Sara. How’s your hip been? I was thinking about you last night. Stay safe and well, my friend.

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’ll have to research them. I ordered an SX Mini from Element around Christmas and they refunded me since they were out of stock. I get mixed up with Yihi’s model numbers, though!!

Thanks, Sara. How’s your hip been? I was thinking about you last night. Stay safe and well, my friend.

things are “ok”. My hip is still recuperating and gets pretty painful at night still but I’m getting there with it. Thanks for asking.

My roommate just gave notice and it’ll be hard to find a roommate so pray or keep your fingers crossed that I can find someone and NORMAL LOL!!

Let me know if you’re interested in any of the mods I’ve posted on here. I’m willing to part with any of them unfortunately.

what have you been up to during this plague? Are you still working or not yet? Really hope things get back to a some type of “normal” again.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
manny where where did you have the best luck selling stuff? Here, ecf reddit. Reddit is so confusing!!

I’ll take one of the Yihis, Sara. I just have to look at the SL ones to get an idea. Reddit is confusing, imho.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
things are “ok”. My hip is still recuperating and gets pretty painful at night still but I’m getting there with it. Thanks for asking.

My roommate just gave notice and it’ll be hard to find a roommate so pray or keep your fingers crossed that I can find someone and NORMAL LOL!!

Let me know if you’re interested in any of the mods I’ve posted on here. I’m willing to part with any of them unfortunately.

what have you been up to during this plague? Are you still working or not yet? Really hope things get back to a some type of “normal” again.

If things were different, I’d be your room mate!

NY is quiet and depressing, now. I’m not sure when things will open, but cases are down.

Other than that, Cuomo snuck in a ban. So as far as vaping goes, it’s fairly bleak. For juice anyways. And then the Deeming regs. It’s like a bad movie.

I hope you get some relief for your hip. Kratom or CBD maybe?

Nice to see you here. Miss you!! :hug::hug:

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If things were different, I’d be your room mate!

NY is quiet and depressing, now. I’m not sure when things will open, but cases are down.

Other than that, Cuomo snuck in a ban. So as far as vaping goes, it’s fairly bleak. For juice anyways. And then the Deeming regs. It’s like a bad movie.

I hope you get some relief for your hip. Kratom or CBD maybe?

Nice to see you here. Miss you!! :hug::hug:

I’d LOVE THAT!! I will send you picks of what I have. The only place you can find them now are the UK store but $25 shipping which is crazy. I’ll get to them tomorrow or Saturday. My car needs work but they can only have 3 guys working at a time so who knows how long I’ll be stuck there in the heat and humidity. Wish me luck!!

do u have a preference for colors?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I’d LOVE THAT!! I will send you picks of what I have. The only place you can find them now are the UK store but $25 shipping which is crazy. I’ll get to them tomorrow or Saturday. My car needs work but they can only have 3 guys working at a time so who knows how long I’ll be stuck there in the heat and humidity. Wish me luck!!

do u have a preference for colors?

What colors do they come in? Send me pics of why you can, but i usually use black or SS. Or darkish colors. I’m boring! lol

I just wish they’d end lockdown already. I’ve been hearing that it’s less severe than they thought, but who knows. It was bad in my county!

Stay safe anyway, Sara. :hug:

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
969C16B2-615C-4020-8251-A9C7C6ED721E.jpeg 10E10856-613E-4F21-BDA7-260F56098F71.jpeg 899E84EF-C1A2-4F52-8306-EE4ED6ED8009.jpeg
What colors do they come in? Send me pics of why you can, but i usually use black or SS. Or darkish colors. I’m boring! lol

I just wish they’d end lockdown already. I’ve been hearing that it’s less severe than they thought, but who knows. It was bad in my county!

Stay safe anyway, Sara. :hug:

I’ll take individual pictures but here is the collection. The Yihi SLs are the 4 on the left front I have at least one dark blue one as well. I’ll send you a pic.

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Attachments

• 2BB7D9AF-CFAA-4336-AB66-7BA15428E221.jpeg
    2BB7D9AF-CFAA-4336-AB66-7BA15428E221.jpeg
    948.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 17B615B9-7782-4CD4-AA04-2A4C5B71D76D.jpeg
    17B615B9-7782-4CD4-AA04-2A4C5B71D76D.jpeg
    816.9 KB · Views: 12
  • BEA9DC34-22D2-4CA2-AC72-C06F9A38C016.jpeg
    BEA9DC34-22D2-4CA2-AC72-C06F9A38C016.jpeg