Become a Patron!

I want to see everyone's wood....... (Stabwood, wood, mixed ) Regulated, Mechanical, Wood look alike

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We will see how long I keep this, lol.

View attachment 134241
Keep it.... It's got cool colors...... And it's a Phillipines box....

It's attractive, kind of boxy but if you like it screw it keep it and use if it's a hard hitter........ I like that orange tint....similar in color to my Philipino Nataraki ........
fed894578307db8c1b18c96825c4e5af.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VA is Philippines but they have more than one guy working. It is not a large company. I imagine less then 15 artisans in the shop. It is not custom because what you see is what you get. They only have "models". You cannot choose what you want, i.e. custom. Although I do not know why my Knight and Duke are twice the price of the TI. Well, you know I prefer DNA. I guess they value YIHI more. I get 4 Mods Monday. 3 VA and 1 Natakari but IMO it is not nearly as nice as yours. It is low serial though. I do not know how this guy got low serials. AFAIK, he has only been in business like 3 months. If you want to do business with someone you can trust.

JM is junk though. He took every single one off his website due to what Evolv said. The Engineer said it is almost the worst quality he has ever seen. He thought it was $75 but no it was $600. I give JM the benefit of the doubt on Email though. Maybe my Emails got hit with his Spam filter. Since it is US to Poland maybe. Otherwise he just lied. Tuesday my spinner comes. It is incredible for what he sold it to me for. It is also polish. Now I have to send back the JM. He is paying shipping so I must use First Class. It will be 25 days before I get my refund. Although I would not be buying these if I had no money. It will just go to Paypal and of course I will spend it on something. Paypal is BS though. They short change you on currency conversion. Their conversions are less than the real rates. Plus they have fees. Good luck if you ever have a dispute with them.

All Major credit cards are legit, Paypal is not so much. I just ordered some Samsung 40T. Those Ijoy are terrible IMO. YMMV. The guy robbed me on them but I decided to buy them so my bad. I could have started with the 40T's for $8 each. You have to be careful about dishonest people today. When I was a kid almost everyone except AL Capone was honest. The Thor 26650 is a great beater for $118. I got Six. Actually it is better than just a beater. Sold out though. Kodama is also much more than Thor. I guess I do not catch on that DNA is maybe lousy. 75C is their best chip though IMO. Yet to break one. YIHI is definitely better. I do like VA's custom screens. They are big enough to have a programmer I guess. Although your Ultem Mod has a custom screen too. Not so hard on DNA but YIHI needs a programmer I think. I wonder where the guy that founded VA is. I still have a Variant. It was just him back then but he jobbed it out. He did not have the resources to make it himself I guess. Oh well I have plenty for next week LOL.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VA is Philippines but they have more than one guy working. It is not a large company. I imagine less then 15 artisans in the shop. It is not custom because what you see is what you get. They only have "models". You cannot choose what you want, i.e. custom. Although I do not know why my Knight and Duke are twice the price of the TI. Well, you know I prefer DNA. I guess they value YIHI more. I get 4 Mods Monday. 3 VA and 1 Natakari but IMO it is not nearly as nice as yours. It is low serial though. I do not know how this guy got low serials. AFAIK, he has only been in business like 3 months. If you want to do business with someone you can trust.

JM is junk though. He took every single one off his website due to what Evolv said. The Engineer said it is almost the worst quality he has ever seen. He thought it was $75 but no it was $600. I give JM the benefit of the doubt on Email though. Maybe my Emails got hit with his Spam filter. Since it is US to Poland maybe. Otherwise he just lied. Tuesday my spinner comes. It is incredible for what he sold it to me for. It is also polish. Now I have to send back the JM. He is paying shipping so I must use First Class. It will be 25 days before I get my refund. Although I would not be buying these if I had no money. It will just go to Paypal and of course I will spend it on something. Paypal is BS though. They short change you on currency conversion. Their conversions are less than the real rates. Plus they have fees. Good luck if you ever have a dispute with them.

All Major credit cards are legit, Paypal is not so much. I just ordered some Samsung 40T. Those Ijoy are terrible IMO. YMMV. The guy robbed me on them but I decided to buy them so my bad. I could have started with the 40T's for $8 each. You have to be careful about dishonest people today. When I was a kid almost everyone except AL Capone was honest. The Thor 26650 is a great beater for $118. I got Six. Actually it is better than just a beater. Sold out though. Kodama is also much more than Thor. I guess I do not catch on that DNA is maybe lousy. 75C is their best chip though IMO. Yet to break one. YIHI is definitely better. I do like VA's custom screens. They are big enough to have a programmer I guess. Although your Ultem Mod has a custom screen too. Not so hard on DNA but YIHI needs a programmer I think. I wonder where the guy that founded VA is. I still have a Variant. It was just him back then but he jobbed it out. He did not have the resources to make it himself I guess. Oh well I have plenty for next week LOL.
Well I buy using my PayPal Business Master card, and I make it a business transaction, all I do is open a case and PayPal closes his PayPal account......

They send him an email that a case has been opened against him and he has (7) days to reply and resolve the case, if he doesn't reply I get my money immediately.....

And until the case is open his PayPal account is closed....... So he can't do any more business because most Facebook and custom builders use PayPal for payment method.......

That's why I investigate and talk to a lot of people before buying anything.

It's bad when JM is aware of his product, the guy knows what he is doing. He just doesn't want to be better...... You complain, but imagine the people that don't say anything !

They are hoping to sell it to a customer and the buyer keeps it without saying anything....... That's bad business practice.

I saw a video of Vicious Ant production..... They have (2) guys that all they do is make Stabwood blocks..... Then (4) guys cutting, drilling, sanding...... (2) guys put the mods together and gets passed to the computer guy..... He programs the Viscious Ant logo, themes and programs......

The lady a young girl is the VP she does the marketing and The Owner Gonzalez sells, buys wood, ships, packages.......

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I look in there that's where I saw a Mozaic Java...... But a lot of Mods in Stabwood are mechanical......

I got away from mechanical mods.... Different strokes for different folks...

There are some nice ones that when you click on the picture it usually sends you to Facebook or somewhere in the Philippines and Indonesia somewhere......

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thought pinterest is a spam site? Have to sign up anyways.
Pinterest is more a showing site so you can visualize the mod and see if it's something you like......

My Mozaic Java mod is still being made..... Haven't received an update in several days.....

Hopefully I can get it with a month..... But I told the guy to take his time, maybe that was a mistake ?..... I rather he takes his time.......

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The duquit is a mech series box. Hits harder than an alcoholic stepfather's son. I like mechs but i use my regulated for work.
Yeah .... Mech mods hit hard, but I have better things to do than ohms law and builds and RDA's...... And building and building and worries about battery safety......

Some modern regulated mods hit with zero lag and immediately without any voltage drop..... Zero just power......

The Yihi SX 350J v2 on 75 watts and powerful + is an immediate 100 watts of power....... The 485J at 100 watts and powerful plus kicks immediately...

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Master card is a different story. just regular Paypal customer gets crapped on. I did not know VA had those state of the art machines but it kind of figures. You very rarely see that in a one man shop. Those machines have better precision than hands ever could. Although at least the dimensions are less unique. Thanks for the video that is great. I know I got quality stuff. That must be the girl I talked to once when I called there. I guess they do not have US service? Although with that level of quality Evolv should be able to fix them too.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Master card is a different story. just regular Paypal customer gets crapped on. I did not know VA had those state of the art machines but it kind of figures. You very rarely see that in a one man shop. Those machines have better precision than hands ever could. Although at least the dimensions are less unique. Thanks for the video that is great. I know I got quality stuff. That must be the girl I talked to once when I called there. I guess they do not have US service? Although with that level of quality Evolv should be able to fix them too.
Vicious Ant don't mess around with service, if anything happens look at the VA warranty card that comes with the mod, it tells you where and how to handle it......

Anything that stops working on your mod you send to them.....

It cost you the shipping there, but they ship it back at their expense.......

Or they replace it with a new mod after they message you with that option.... If the other mod will require too much time and effort to repair.......

If the mod has been dropped or abused they don't fix it free..... But they will repair it for a fee...... They stand behind their products.........

Dan Hollis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Other than potentially collecting some nice looking pieces to put on a shelf, I also have no interest in mechanical mods. Too high maintenance, and I didn’t leave one habit that could kill me just to find another....especially since I see no functional benefit to them over a regulated mod. People will say “they aren’t dangerous if you study up on them and practice caution”, but you are talking to a guy who on TWO separate occasions has left food on the hood of his car and driven off. Shit happens, and we all have our occasional “dumbass” moments...the difference is I can live with losing a pizza pie.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Other than potentially collecting some nice looking pieces to put on a shelf, I also have no interest in mechanical mods. Too high maintenance, and I didn’t leave one habit that could kill me just to find another....especially since I see no functional benefit to them over a regulated mod. People will say “they aren’t dangerous if you study up on them and practice caution”, but you are talking to a guy who on TWO separate occasions has left food on the hood of his car and driven off. Shit happens, and we all have our occasional “dumbass” moments...the difference is I can live with losing a pizza pie.
I had a mechanical Stingray X 18650 mech mod vent and it wasn't a good experience...... So I decided the hard way to stop messing with them......

I learned if it doesn't fire immediately by pushing the button, put the mod down and open her up and do a complete check......

Mine wasn't firing up after pushing the switch 3 or 4 times....... The fifth time ...aha...... Flames galore......

I'm lucky it wasn't near my face...... The mod bounced from wall to wall setting everything it touched on fire...

The dog was running and looking for a place to hide.... It was ugly

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 134329 Pretty much just used the girls today, “Pinky” and ‘Ol’ Blue”, except while at the beach. The Wismec Reuleaux with the Sense Screen is relegated to beach duty because I don’t mind filling it full of sand.
Ha ha.... Nice mods.... Yeah I would feel heart broken if I had to take my Kodamas to the beach...... I'm whiping mine on my shirt all day and even got 100% leak proof tanks to make sure the don't get ugly.....

They have to stay pretty all the time, like every man who marries a pretty girl, they want her to stay pretty until the day they die..........

ZombieBob

Member For 4 Years
Had to order some more sanding pads today. The 10k and 12k have pretty much been worn out. Might try some sheets as well, and try for longer strokes. Short fast strokes are all right, but sometimes you want some longer slower strokes.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Had to order some more sanding pads today. The 10k and 12k have pretty much been worn out. Might try some sheets as well, and try for longer strokes. Short fast strokes are all right, but sometimes you want some longer slower strokes.
Yeah man it takes a lot of effort to wear out those pads...... That mean you been polishing..... How is the mod looking ?

Last edited:

ZombieBob

Member For 4 Years
I had the blue Kodama and the SL just like glass, but didn’t really like the lack of color depth. So I started over with the 1k grit, and then polished them back up to see what I had. Did this 3 times until I was satisfied with the colors. The last time the finer grits finally shit the bed, so I’m having to order more to get that glass like finish back. Takes time, but well worth it, at least in my opinion. Haven’t even started on the new Kodama yet. But I will!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had the blue Kodama and the SL just like glass, but didn’t really like the lack of color depth. So I started over with the 1k grit, and then polished them back up to see what I had. Did this 3 times until I was satisfied with the colors. The last time the finer grits finally shit the bed, so I’m having to order more to get that glass like finish back. Takes time, but well worth it, at least in my opinion. Haven’t even started on the new Kodama yet. But I will!
Yeah it took me a couple of months to get this finish...... You can actually get depth in specific areas.....

That 10000 is magical...... It's even hard to photograph, every light source creates a glare from how shinny it is............
91a32843ef0601dfd35c545c3264c17f.jpg
0bf66e092a5336739e8cffc0e2d000a3.jpg

Last edited:

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They have up to 45,000 grit but that is basically a rag LOL. Zombie, what is the clock in background? Yes, I collect clocks too! I am happy VA does not leave you on your arse like JM. VA is very good for mass produced, no? The Mozaic is incredible but alas I cannot get in. I highly doubt he does you like JM. Some people live WWJD, others just do not give a fuck who they screw. I know a lot about shit the bed! Okay, too much information LOL. I would not mind to fill my Reuleaux's with sand myself. Things suck. So does LV shit. YMMV. At the very least rip your battery wrappers. Sent my Mod back today. Now wait 25+ day's for refund. Tomorrow 4 VA, 1 Natakari and 1 spinner LOL. I think I got enough for one week duh. Mech is nothing to fuck with. If you are Albert Einstein maybe. These fuckers will not hesitate to kill you. Even if you know what you are doing. One mistake, boom your head is off. No need anyways. Today's regulated can hit even harder. You know Manny my wife does not look 20 but I still love her. No one stays 20. Man or Woman. Only man looks like shit and has 20 yo GF is if he is very wealthy. I am thinking of some celeb Woman mistreated her very old husband too. Can't remember her name. Remember she died in Jamaica or some shit? Glad VA has gloss. I hope the "hair spray" does not rub off then. I prefer gloss because I cannot sand. You saw VA machine buff. Takes 5 minutes if you know what you are doing. If not all you have left is sawdust! Even Moto tool. Oh, this store up here makes people take a written test to buy a mech to reduce their liability. Just like over 18/21 every store should be careful who they sell a mech to. Although shit still happens to the best of us. Not worth it IMO. today at PO lady is always nice. I am shaking so she fills it out. there was a line and she was nasty to me. Maybe she just had a bad day but they had only been open 5 minutes! You know, she went Postal on me LOL. Man oh Man that Mozaic. Apple of my eye. Shall never have one though. Plus one man even with good intentions could close shop. VA less likely but Evolv can fix them too. They just unscrew on bottom. Apparently JM was such crap Evolv were actually impressed what a shitty job he did. My Emails Spam I kind of doubt. That guy is just a dirty thief. Sorry if I did just not make much sense, pain killers.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VA makes unique mods and they work good...... Mozaic got his machine going and started cutting today again..... Not a high tech facility like VA ....Thanks god your getting your cash back..... I'm becoming skeptic now with buying mods, I have to analize and verify, specially from Malaysia, Phillipines, Indonesia...... That's freaking far .... Used the VA today .....11311181_1183422708341408_502848032_n.jpg
c4818d95d6f50a00efe19b77e64df241.jpg

Last edited:

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You gotta be careful out there Bro. I trust everyone to begin with until they screw me. It will take 25+ days to mail. What if I could not pay my credit card? Of course I can but I mean what if I saved 4 months for that. At least the seller is a very good man. 2 broken in a row. It could look like it was me but he knows it is not. He even pulled every JM from his site. You know how much he lost there? A lot. JM is a jerk. You worked on Sunday, Manny? Did not see you here all day.

VRK 26650 suck. One is about 400 more mah than the other. The other is 1/8" shorter! You have to be careful what you buy. People will take the opportunity to screw you. If you do not get the Mozaic for months are you going to be pissed? For all you know he could have just been stalling you. What about his orders after you? They wait now. I am starting not to trust non G7 countries. It is too easy to take the liberty to screw us and we have no recourse. Except "maybe" credit cards dispute. It is a shame they force me to be biased. It is not racism, just bias who I give my money. You would think China is the worst offender but at least a few brands are top notch. I bet Fedex messed up the ThorII. those things just do not break. Although it works with any atty but Crown IV. That's odd but must be some short. I cannot read what it says on screen even with glasses. It is tiny. Just be careful who you hand your money. Tomorrow should hopefully be a good day for me and none broken. 5 Mods coming and that spinner. I just pray none are broken. I could not possibly ask that poor man a third time. He might just jump off a bridge then! At least some people are very honest. He saved the day at least for me. JM would just as well have me fucked in the ass. It is supposed to be a top Mod sold alongside DPM. No, it is junk. Evolv confirmed this. He has no problem seeing what is wrong. 510 is off of it. Fuckers. You can see VA's 510 is 100x superior to that crap. DPM too. He used the cheapest shit and laziest labor he could. Just vet these guy's first.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Mozaic folks luckily are going on their 5th year in business..... And they sell 10 to 15 mods daily....... They don't sell only Stabwood....... And everyone in the group are mostly business people.....

I met an engineer from Boeing and a PayPal executive that lives in Chandler Arizona on the Mozaic Facebook group the engineer lives in Phoenix Arizona, he has (3) Mozaic mods....

They both informed me that Mozaic and the rnv group is well known....... And they have over 8,600 PayPal transactions...... So I know they are not a fly by.....

I have seen how they have developed in (5) years in the internet.......

All you have to do is go in the Mozaic group and ask a question, Is everyone satisfied with The Mozaic service and their products.......

Within 24 hours you have hundreds of replies and pictures of their mods and comments....... The Facebook experience can be a good one !

I see the mods that people post immediately after they receive them.... They are beautiful..... From Ultem, to squonkers, to Delrin they make it..... And nothing under $500 bucks......

They make beautiful RDA's too.....

They slam an RDA on your mod that you order and vape it for a day before they send it to you.... That's what needs to be done at every company before they deliver a product ...

Not built and sent to you and it breaks the first day......

He cut mods all day today with his (3) modders...... I will post some images in the next couple of days of the process......

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah that sounds fine. At least 4 guy's and machines. Plus you have proof they are reliable. All you have to do now is wait a while. I would not be upset if it was not done fast. Rather they take their time. They sound fine though. See, I knew nothing about JM. It looked good to me so I ordered it. You already know Mozaic is legit. Even the seller did not know JM was a dick. He just lost thousands of sterling over there. At least he is very honest. He said he will not put his business behind junk so instead he will take the loss. You did your homework. I had no clue. I know VA is good. I know from you DPM is good. So should be no problem unless Fedex kills them. Then this time take up with Fedex. It says Fragile. You cannot kick it across the room. Once I was an Attorney for UPS. They got sued 78 Million on a painting. You should see the way these kids treat other peoples shit. I won the case but they were in the wrong most likely. Other than that VA and DPM should be fine. I did not fuck up this time with no name shit. I know already the spinner is not perfect tolerance. That is extremely difficult to make. Looks like VA has 2MM of machines there. So obviously making money. Those are not poor Philippino's. They stand behind them and Evolv fixes them too. If you just want a safe bet YIHI, Asmodus, VA. Many custom are good but you better know it first. I nearly got screwed. I can afford to lose $600 but I certainly do not enjoy it. I would like to take this moment to give another "fuck you" to JM! That is akin to an Attorney taking his clients trust account money. Get disbarred for that shit. You cannot touch the client trust. That guy is just a dumb motherfucker though. No sort of professional.

The Mozaic looks incredible too. I think the last VA I picked is nice. If I remember correctly it is #008. Do not know how he got one that old. How can you tell it is old besides number? VA has all there Mods ready to go. They do not make custom. I finally got good batteries but now I cannot find a DNA CSV file for them. Meter will run out while they still have juice but that is okay. Trust me, I am not going anywhere! Just pop in another battery. That also has 1/4 turn battery cap. Other VA have a coin slot. Only thing that sucks about them really. That is just IMO though. Knight has a "door". I am almost afraid to use my new ones tomorrow. I might just stick with trusty Thor 26650.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah that sounds fine. At least 4 guy's and machines. Plus you have proof they are reliable. All you have to do now is wait a while. I would not be upset if it was not done fast. Rather they take their time. They sound fine though. See, I knew nothing about JM. It looked good to me so I ordered it. You already know Mozaic is legit. Even the seller did not know JM was a dick. He just lost thousands of sterling over there. At least he is very honest. He said he will not put his business behind junk so instead he will take the loss. You did your homework. I had no clue. I know VA is good. I know from you DPM is good. So should be no problem unless Fedex kills them. Then this time take up with Fedex. It says Fragile. You cannot kick it across the room. Once I was an Attorney for UPS. They got sued 78 Million on a painting. You should see the way these kids treat other peoples shit. I won the case but they were in the wrong most likely. Other than that VA and DPM should be fine. I did not fuck up this time with no name shit. I know already the spinner is not perfect tolerance. That is extremely difficult to make. Looks like VA has 2MM of machines there. So obviously making money. Those are not poor Philippino's. They stand behind them and Evolv fixes them too. If you just want a safe bet YIHI, Asmodus, VA. Many custom are good but you better know it first. I nearly got screwed. I can afford to lose $600 but I certainly do not enjoy it. I would like to take this moment to give another "fuck you" to JM! That is akin to an Attorney taking his clients trust account money. Get disbarred for that shit. You cannot touch the client trust. That guy is just a dumb motherfucker though. No sort of professional.

The Mozaic looks incredible too. I think the last VA I picked is nice. If I remember correctly it is #008. Do not know how he got one that old. How can you tell it is old besides number? VA has all there Mods ready to go. They do not make custom. I finally got good batteries but now I cannot find a DNA CSV file for them. Meter will run out while they still have juice but that is okay. Trust me, I am not going anywhere! Just pop in another battery. That also has 1/4 turn battery cap. Other VA have a coin slot. Only thing that sucks about them really. That is just IMO though. Knight has a "door". I am almost afraid to use my new ones tomorrow. I might just stick with trusty Thor 26650.
You will see with your DPM they are amazing workers....... You have a lot if Americans that know wood..... But there is a difference between knowing wood and living wood .....

These guys in the islands live their entire life working on wood..... And people love them..... In The Mozaic Group you can put any Mozaic up for sale and they allow the original selling price and shipping......

You cannot Jack up the price and flip them..... I haven't seen a single mod up for sale..... I have seen a couple that they are willing to trade for another Mozaic....

with VA they make amazing mods, but you are also paying for the name and the Ant head......

JM needs to get his shit together......
b172cefa44493b9a526e9a437c4574ac.jpg
d552a5e6f4ea6947f4ea99132a4e6ed9.jpg
87b02c11de73cf7fe63f012392ff07f6.jpg
b59e879ac27e550f7662a16ed44bb97c.jpg

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn’t end up buying that mod from Blackrose. The communication wasn’t very clear about which board he would put in it for me. It has a DNA 60 but I told him I wanted a 75C and from that point I have no idea what he was talking about. He just kept agreeing with me. Lol! Then he said it $1k as is or $1200 for it to highly polished.

No thanks.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn’t end up buying that mod from Blackrose. The communication wasn’t very clear about which board he would put in it for me. It has a DNA 60 but I told him I wanted a 75C and from that point I have no idea what he was talking about. He just kept agreeing with me. Lol! Then he said it $1k as is or $1200 for it to highly polished.

No thanks.
Yeah communication can be difficult with civilians from another planet.....

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaping pink one right now. It is much more pink than yours LOL. So they came. All seem to be very high quality. You do pay for VA's name. Although they have to pay for those machines somehow. I counted $2MM of machines there. Don't know what DPM has but it is also very high quality from initial impression. It does not look nearly as nice as yours though. The VA 21700 is actually very small IMO. About half the size of a Duke and same height about. I am glad to see you are using the VA. Right now just using pink Thor 26650. I am afraid anything happens to like the latest 4 Grand of Mods. Spinner is also very nice if anyone is into that. I like honest people like my Landscaper. He busted his ass today for 13 hours for peanuts. I actually said I got to give you more Bro and I did so.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow, that is nicer than any of mine. How do you get in all those FB groups? You never fail to surprise me! You got a DNA75C and wood buttons! Is that mirror finish or poly coated? Incredible. If you do not mind my asking, how much was it? I assume you researched them too. You said you were done buying for a while LOL. Once the bug has bitten...
VA does not even give you a pouch for all that money. Even the pouch on that one is luxurious. I dig that. Wish I could get one. I guess you prefer custom. I would too. I just do not know how to use FB. Not even on there. I got screwed by JM but I would get some good customs you recommend. I just don't really have a way to obtain them. I do not understand why no stores have them. Where is that made? I do not have sound on. It looks fantastic though. I like DNA75C and wood buttons! Glad you got that. Use it in good health.

Manny, did I say something wrong before? You did not like the post. I am self conscious. I always worry I offended someone. If I did, I didn't mean to.

I still say your first Natakari is your nicest looking one but that is just IMO. This one looks stellar as well.

The spinner is real nice but a bit disappointed. It only spins 30 seconds. Although it feels gritty. May just need to break it in. I am still very happy with it though. I regret nothing I ever bought except JM. Luckily the very nice Gentleman that sold it to me ultimately stood behind it. He said he refuses to sell junk because it tarnishes his name. That is how all people should be IMO. Unfortunately many are not. I actually think that VA I posted is nicer than my Natakari. Still, the Natakari is more special because it is handmade. He put his heart and sweat into it.

Edit: Oh is that 21700 as well? I like exposed battery tubes. You really surprised me on this one! That is a good thing IMO.

Edit2: you see it is solid wood. Not junk glued on faceplate like JM with glue allover! I really hope I spoiled JM's business. He cannot sue me for liable because he is in Poland LOL.

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow, that is nicer than any of mine. How do you get in all those FB groups? You never fail to surprise me! You got a DNA75C and wood buttons! Is that mirror finish or poly coated? Incredible. If you do not mind my asking, how much was it? I assume you researched them too. You said you were done buying for a while LOL. Once the bug has bitten...
VA does not even give you a pouch for all that money. Even the pouch on that one is luxurious. I dig that. Wish I could get one. I guess you prefer custom. I would too. I just do not know how to use FB. Not even on there. I got screwed by JM but I would get some good customs you recommend. I just don't really have a way to obtain them. I do not understand why no stores have them. Where is that made? I do not have sound on. It looks fantastic though. I like DNA75C and wood buttons! Glad you got that. Use it in good health.

Manny, did I say something wrong before? You did not like the post. I am self conscious. I always worry I offended someone. If I did, I didn't mean to.

I still say your first Natakari is your nicest looking one but that is just IMO. This one looks stellar as well.

The spinner is real nice but a bit disappointed. It only spins 30 seconds. Although it feels gritty. May just need to break it in. I am still very happy with it though. I regret nothing I ever bought except JM. Luckily the very nice Gentleman that sold it to me ultimately stood behind it. He said he refuses to sell junk because it tarnishes his name. That is how all people should be IMO. Unfortunately many are not. I actually think that VA I posted is nicer than my Natakari. Still, the Natakari is more special because it is handmade. He put his heart and sweat into it.

Edit: Oh is that 21700 as well? I like exposed battery tubes. You really surprised me on this one! That is a good thing IMO.
No the comment was for the JM bean stuff they sell not to you..... Don't ever take something as my talking crap about anyone..... I just hate what happened to you......

If I have something to say, I say it....... Cool

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Look at this Manciata!
Both super nice. Would be hard for me to decide. In fact maybe custom no good for me after all anyways. I can never decide and there is a lot to decide!

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay thanks Manny. I appreciate that. You have proven you are a good guy. You are fine with me. In fact I consider you my friend even though we never met in person.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I like the Thor and Thor (2) it's the gold that's keeping me away and the purple face and tube on the Thor 2...... They look nice and feel good in the hand....

Watch that review by Todd Vapes and reviews..... That guy is the most honest reviewer and tells it like it is..... He is a high end mod reviewer.

The MK Facebook it's an easy group to join..... You set up a Facebook and ask to join the group...... It's not a secret 9r closed group like Mozaic.....

MK welcomed me immediately within 30 minutes...... As soon as you are excepted you can see mods, prices, and models......

Then you can wait and see what he posts for completed mods...... Or message him and negotiate one on one with the builder........

See the review this guy rarely loves anything without finding negatives.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay thanks Manny. I appreciate that. You have proven you are a good guy. You are fine with me. In fact I consider you my friend even though we never met in person.
Yeah brother, I'm straight forward and have met several rotten eggs on VU...... Let me give you an example of what happened several days ago that pisses me off.......

I posted my VA on eBay because a person wanted me to list it on eBay..... A young guy...... I told him I would let him have it for $700 bucks..... Cheap because he didn't have the funds to get new VA Duke...... And me like always wanting to help......

I don't need to sell anything I own to live, like these Vaping Underground wannabe's posting handshakes and two days later selling the shit......

This crazy bitch I won't say her name saw the mod on eBay...... Copied the picture and the listing and put it in Vaping Underground saying that I WAS POSTING pictures of a mod that belongs to someone else......

That's why I don't go to any other threads..... Jealousy, talking crap, intimidation, and all kinds of nonsense....

I got upset and tried to clarify, but other assholes begin with your selling your expensive mods and keeping your Chinese cheap mods.......

And then I told them I was making room for my Mozaic and other additions to my collection..... Ha ha.... And they went crazy trying to ban me....ha ha..... it's funny.........

Fucking scum bags......

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is the first time I heard of him. I know you would know though. I have to turn on sound. I take it he loved it! I love it too just by the looks of it. The solid front is great. Most glue on the front and does not look as good. Especially if they get glue all over. That is high polish or coated? I think VA changed their coating luckily. It seems much thicker than old ones but it is not sticky at all. It is slick. They filled in the natural imperfections though. VA is really Like a somewhat better Ultroner for 2x the price. Just my opinion. Certainly nothing wrong with them. Plus I guess they appreciate. I bet a VA mech tube is worth a lot. Just like the pictures I do not even know how to use FB. Oh well, it is okay. Honestly I probably will not buy another Mod this year. Famous last words HAHA.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is the first time I heard of him. I know you would know though. I have to turn on sound. I take it he loved it! I love it too just by the looks of it. The solid front is great. Most glue on the front and does not look as good. Especially if they get glue all over. That is high polish or coated? I think VA changed their coating luckily. It seems much thicker than old ones but it is not sticky at all. It is slick. They filled in the natural imperfections though. VA is really Like a somewhat better Ultroner for 2x the price. Just my opinion. Certainly nothing wrong with them. Plus I guess they appreciate. I bet a VA mech tube is worth a lot. Just like the pictures I do not even know how to use FB. Oh well, it is okay. Honestly I probably will not buy another Mod this year. Famous last words HAHA.
MK polishes that shit until they glow....

Todd is the most humble person, he lives in Scottland..... And just made it to Las Vegas to the vape show..... He was like a kid enjoying the hotels and lights....

He does high end Atty's and mods..... He does a lot of stuff....... He's very humble and quiet talker, very calm.....

And does a complete review......

VA does well, but when you hold the mod it doesn't feel special..... It's very heavy and squary and boxy...... A Stabwood needs to feel special in the hand like a DPM or a Kodama ...... Even The Osiris feels so high end in the hands......

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fucking assholes. They don't even know you. If they did they would know you are legit. Car forums were the worst. All kids that doubtfully own the car in question. They talk so much shit. Telling me I don't actually have it! Plus accused me of posting pics from Google. Fuck the haters! That shit really pisses me off. They have the nerve to say I didn't have it when it was highly doubtful they did. Even very few rich parents buy their kids cars that are potentially dangerous in the wrong hands. They all lie so bad, then called me the liar! I got banned from all of them. That was like 12 years ago when I could still drive. Recently I bought some cars for investments. I see no reason to go to a car forum just to get hated on. What I dislike most is "pics or it didn't happen". Today sites no longer host images due to space and bandwidth. I couldn't figure it out. I am glad no one ever mis-accused me here. Give me a break. Half the population is not even alive at my age. I have some limitations. The fact I even use the internet I think is commendable. Most really old folks cannot even turn on a computer! I cannot type so using the image host is near impossible. I dictate all this with Dragon. Thankful for that software or I would in fact no longer be on the 'net.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The VA TI one is actually rounded. I think now they might be heading a different direction. Keeping up with the times.
P. Busardo is a loud Blowhard IMO. I do not hate him. He is just loud and excitable. Others are much worse though.

VU Sponsors