Become a Patron!

I want to see everyone's wood....... (Stabwood, wood, mixed ) Regulated, Mechanical, Wood look alike

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Admiring this....
183e624f58f33c3295eecb73bbe9ca37.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now if only you could get me a Java! Nah, I am just kidding. I am pretty sure this is the last Mod I buy this year. Just like you keep saying Manny LOL. Famous last words. It is like xxxx but not nearly as dangerous. Although there was just a study that some flavors pose potential risks. I can't find it again though. I did not use any of the flavors on the list fortunately. I find at the right places a very cheap gallon is just as good as $25 for 30ML. Some of you folks might want to look into gallons if you do not DIY. The CPSC and FDA are now at odds. If the suppliers meet one stipulation they cannot possibly meet the other. As I said though these rules have yet to ever actually be enforced. I kind of doubt they will kill vaping any time soon. Who knows. I will probably be dead by then anyways. For younger folks, if things are looking bad just hoard the shit out of it. That is the only answer then. Literally 5 Grand will buy you enough for 35 years if you do not get expensive fancy shit that is no better.

I seriously hope my SS looks anything like yours Manny. Yours is insane. I guess you are right, he does not touch it. Why do you like that? I would think better if the polishing is included. Nonetheless I am very happy with the price you got me on the SS. Do you like the SS or Java better now? Only thing is 18650, constantly changing batteries but that is one heck of a Mod. Way above VA. So my nurse and I are going to head up to Illinois at about midnight tonight. I will get it when the PO opens then. Then stop by Bill's trailer. I will have it back in about 20-25 days. My nurse is also my best friend. He is up for anything I want. Although I pay him a shitload, he eats and lives here for free. Still he gave up his whole life for me. Thank you again Manny!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Manny, that is off the chizain! I hope mine looks 1/2 that good. That honestly might give the Java a run for it's money IMO.
Thanks man...

She is pretty what will shock you is when you have her in your hand for the first .... it will be...

Love at first sight....
9432a61a383f375c0afab47a5a1ec569.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now if only you could get me a Java! Nah, I am just kidding. I am pretty sure this is the last Mod I buy this year. Just like you keep saying Manny LOL. Famous last words. It is like xxxxx but not nearly as dangerous. Although there was just a study that some flavors pose potential risks. I can't find it again though. I did not use any of the flavors on the list fortunately. I find at the right places a very cheap gallon is just as good as $25 for 30ML. Some of you folks might want to look into gallons if you do not DIY. The CPSC and FDA are now at odds. If the suppliers meet one stipulation they cannot possibly meet the other. As I said though these rules have yet to ever actually be enforced. I kind of doubt they will kill vaping any time soon. Who knows. I will probably be dead by then anyways. For younger folks, if things are looking bad just hoard the shit out of it. That is the only answer then. Literally 5 Grand will buy you enough for 35 years if you do not get expensive fancy shit that is no better.

I seriously hope my SS looks anything like yours Manny. Yours is insane. I guess you are right, he does not touch it. Why do you like that? I would think better if the polishing is included. Nonetheless I am very happy with the price you got me on the SS. Do you like the SS or Java better now? Only thing is 18650, constantly changing batteries but that is one heck of a Mod. Way above VA. So my nurse and I are going to head up to Illinois at about midnight tonight. I will get it when the PO opens then. Then stop by Bill's trailer. I will have it back in about 20-25 days. My nurse is also my best friend. He is up for anything I want. Although I pay him a shitload, he eats and lives here for free. Still he gave up his whole life for me. Thank you again Manny!
Most people here make their own ejuice......if you vape more than 30ml every day or two you have to make your own shit.....

What about these two ?
604bcd9c9065cebbb70f08a2c8c7c96e.jpg

Glad you have a good person assisting you...... It's hard finding good trusting people.......

The Java is not a problem to get for me..... I know the guy, even after months he still text me to say hello and sends me an emoji with the on the eyes....... And asks me if I'm still in love......

That guy is proud of Mozaic mods.....

The same as Foo the owner of Epsilon mods ...... That guy sees a picture of one of his mods and he knows who owns it.......

98dce9ea5073ddad73e86e43546e6afd.jpg

Last edited:

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
AH I am a cheap bastard. I have had enough this year. It takes him how long to make it anyways? I got a deal on the SS. Thanks.
I can't DIY. Get a gallon for $225. That is a good price, right? It is top shelf quality.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
AH I am a cheap bastard. I have had enough this year. It takes him how long to make it anyways? I got a deal on the SS. Thanks.
I can't DIY. Get a gallon for $225. That is a good price, right? It is top shelf quality.
You or anyone cannot get one without going through hell and waiting and waiting ..... He makes 10-12 every couple of months

And you have to wait on The Facebook group until a new list of Stabwood blocks are available.....

First he makes his own Stabwood blocks..... second he finds (10-12) people on the Facebook group.....

Then they start making the 10-12 mods...... And takes a month to make and to ship......

It's not an easy process.....
db90cb0b3d089774d139d700191432f0.jpg
23b241dbb356f7db9b9cc782db760467.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah a gallon for $225.00 is a good price to vape your fucking ass off..... Ha

Yeah $560.00 is cheap...... I took care of the additional insurance and shipping..... just wanted to mention it..... He charged me $10 bucks for the insurance..... But Don't worry Bro

I wanted you to have something special.....she is small and cute.....

1edc70c6872017c6354d273c50563d72.jpg

Last edited:

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Manny. got a question/s for ya.

I have been polishing, and it has some shine. but I see very small pin holes and other "stuff" that corresponds with the grain and such.
is this normal and cannot be gotten out ? like the wood is porous. there is one place that is all resin, that is shiny as glass.
I have been wet sanding, with the water on it, it looks FANTASTIC !

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Manny your an awesome guy for helping out Gor, right on man.
I almost never read longwinded posts, but I read Gor's. he is a good read.
Yeah he's not on Facebook so I thought let's get him hooked up with a sweet mod..... He vents and talks, but he's alright......

At least we all like him here hanging around with us.......

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Manny. got a question/s for ya.

I have been polishing, and it has some shine. but I see very small pin holes and other "stuff" that corresponds with the grain and such.
is this normal and cannot be gotten out ? like the wood is porous. there is one place that is all resin, that is shiny as glass.
I have been wet sanding, with the water on it, it looks FANTASTIC !
Yeah man grains small holes and things like that it's normal...... You know wood..... All the micromesh does is close the pores and makes them tight..... That's what adds definition.....

So wet sand and start with lower paper...... 4000 and work it for a while..... most want to speed up the process..... But it takes hours and hours......

Then slowly keep going with 6000 for a couple of hours and then 8000 10000 and 12000......

10000 and 12000 use for a while here and there before applying Poly..... Poly will go into the little holes and knots.....

After a layer of poly hit it with 1000 and smooth her up...... That brings even deeper colors between the heat from friction and The Poly......

After 5-6 coats of Poly she will look awesome......

This is coat number (8) she's like glass already.........
627b7bc0bd41c3b81f941d995299edae.jpg
e5c387cbc5fa58a1ec98c2ed8c9680d6.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have looked at A LOT of stab blocks. but none look that good. it has an outer space galaxy thing going on.
Look on Facebook.....there is a Russian guy with awesome blocks......Dimec Wood

Thanks brother ..... Yeah man when I received it ....It didn't look like that !

5589286aa077edf92adb83d9346756fd.jpg
She has it going on now..... Keep it up..... You will see serious changes !!!!!!!
9758af013db8122e8f02935142730f83.jpg
4891e63dddffeda2fc4df23f5f598044.jpg
18b9e5b7d20f2644f74e09c6fe5c52de.jpg

Last edited:

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you Manny and jinx'd. You have to understand I am an old man and very sick too. Sometimes I say the wrong things. I don't mean to though. Manny I did not know you paid $10. Thank you. If you want it I will send it over to you. Wet sand is the best way. All pros only wet sand. You must have wet sand paper or mesh though. I told you I have 2 of those "C" frames. Don't much care for that much metal on the Mod though. The SS has wood veneer over the metal so it does not warp or bind. That is top of the line stuff right there. I am so glad you got it for me. I can't wait for a Java. I will go bananas. Not for me. I would ask him a million questions and he would get pissed. Better I don't mess with that. Also as a pro Bill uses no grit! The friction and heat from the felt wheel are the abrasive. Much better. First you need the wheel $$$ then you must know years how to use it. Or destroy the item in 5 seconds. He even polishes scratched CD's and DVD's for me. I wonder if I should ask him to media blast it? I can see what he says. It is Diamond dust that blows at 10,000 miles per hour on it. It might cut it too much. It is done faster indeed but also better results. I am leaving soon for Illinois. I could tell you guys even better stories too. How I defended Al Capones Goons and stuff. Plus John Gotti. I was done with that. Constant death threats to my family and shit. I used to have to carry a heater everywhere. Now I would probably accidently shoot myself but my nurse is armed for my protection. His too. All those guys are dead though. Poly should ideally dry 24 hours before you sand it. That is why it will take bill a month to put 20 some coats. He uses Lucite. Minwax is honestly crapola. Maybe I will check in before we leave. Otherwise see you folks tomorrow afternoon. Thank you again Manny. If you want $10 no problem. You are the Man!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you Manny and jinx'd. You have to understand I am an old man and very sick too. Sometimes I say the wrong things. I don't mean to though. Manny I did not know you paid $10. Thank you. If you want it I will send it over to you. Wet sand is the best way. All pros only wet sand. You must have wet sand paper or mesh though. I told you I have 2 of those "C" frames. Don't much care for that much metal on the Mod though. The SS has wood veneer over the metal so it does not warp or bind. That is top of the line stuff right there. I am so glad you got it for me. I can't wait for a Java. I will go bananas. Not for me. I would ask him a million questions and he would get pissed. Better I don't mess with that. Also as a pro Bill uses no grit! The friction and heat from the felt wheel are the abrasive. Much better. First you need the wheel $$$ then you must know years how to use it. Or destroy the item in 5 seconds. He even polishes scratched CD's and DVD's for me. I wonder if I should ask him to media blast it? I can see what he says. It is Diamond dust that blows at 10,000 miles per hour on it. It might cut it too much. It is done faster indeed but also better results. I am leaving soon for Illinois. I could tell you guys even better stories too. How I defended Al Capones Goons and stuff. Plus John Gotti. I was done with that. Constant death threats to my family and shit. I used to have to carry a heater everywhere. Now I would probably accidently shoot myself but my nurse is armed for my protection. His too. All those guys are dead though. Poly should ideally dry 24 hours before you sand it. That is why it will take bill a month to put 20 some coats. He uses Lucite. Minwax is honestly crapola. Maybe I will check in before we leave. Otherwise see you folks tomorrow afternoon. Thank you again Manny. If you want $10 no problem. You are the Man!
No Gorgon your good... The guy told me the mod had $50.00 insurance..... I was like nope $750.00 and he told me it was $10 bucks ...so I used my PayPal and sent him a copy of my Driver's license.......

That made him feel comfortable enough to ship it..... When people buy expensive things and ships them to others.... The seller becomes nervous....

Once you receive her ....See what she needs...... She looks pretty....

She needs a basic 6000 to 12000 and the 5-6 coats of laquer and bam.... like a mirror..........

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't say I have seen you say anything wrong. and if you did, so what, you can say anything you want.
Listen to what Gorgon says or he'll send the The Teflon Don's clan after us ....

I like his past life experiences...... It makes his brain go back in time ...

So you can say we are offering him complimentary consultations and keeping him thinking and actively vaping......

He buys e-juice by the gallons .... Which is a necessity for chain vaping......

Last edited:

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Listen to what Gorgon says or he'll send the Gotty clan....ha

I like his past life experiences...... It makes his brain go back in time ...

So you can say we are offering him complimentary consultations and keeping him thinking and actively vaping...…

lol, yeah. you know what, I "may" have seen him before. idk when he quit lawyering, but you know how the news catches defendants coming out of the courthouse with their lawyers. I may have seen him doing such.

yeah, his stories and knowledge is pretty good, sense of humor also, that's why I read him.

we are like his metal therapy.

Keep-On-Truck'n there Gor :cool:

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you so much Guy's. I really appreciate it. I was often on FOX and CNN back in the day. I consulted with both. I like both views. I do not like people saying Trump is 100% a bad man. He has a big mouth, he is not a bad man IMO. Do I think he is Jesus himself, no. He is about okay. CNN is just upsetting me every single day saying he is a liar. They never did this before to anyone. That is all. It is not me, it is CNN. I really appreciate you paid the 10 bucks Manny :) you are a good Man. I am doing the best I can now. You Guy's really do help me stay sane. That is why I keep coming back here. Plus vaping is pretty much my entire life now. Not sad. I had a very good life. We decided to leave at 1AM because he speeds his ass off. I just show my BAR bond card and the cops leave. I am still technically an Attorney. I renewed my BAR agreement but I have not practiced in 15+ years now. When I was able and built this home I was in wonderland. Now I only use 3 rooms pretty much. Unfortunately I have to buy a new TV today too. The new kitten ate it! I will keep him out of my bedroom. I am getting the Sony 950F 80". I think that is a solid choice. So I will see you folks in like 12+ hours from now. Thank both of you very much. Especially you Manny. What was he thinking insure it for $10? Something that small easily lost. I certainly hope he used the box and not envelope. Regardless, if it arrives unscathed I am set. If it only needs 5-6 coats I can have it in a week. He likes to put 20+ coats. Should I tell him only 5-6? Not worth the saddle but it is not like I am going to miss it.. As I said all our horses are mostly English anyways. See you all in a bit. I can use the phone in the truck but no way I can type on that thing.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you so much Guy's. I really appreciate it. I was often on FOX and CNN back in the day. I consulted with both. I like both views. I do not like people saying Trump is 100% a bad man. He has a big mouth, he is not a bad man IMO. Do I think he is Jesus himself, no. He is about okay. CNN is just upsetting me every single day saying he is a liar. They never did this before to anyone. That is all. It is not me, it is CNN. I really appreciate you paid the 10 bucks Manny :) you are a good Man. I am doing the best I can now. You Guy's really do help me stay sane. That is why I keep coming back here. Plus vaping is pretty much my entire life now. Not sad. I had a very good life. We decided to leave at 1AM because he speeds his ass off. I just show my BAR bond card and the cops leave. I am still technically an Attorney. I renewed my BAR agreement but I have not practiced in 15+ years now. When I was able and built this home I was in wonderland. Now I only use 3 rooms pretty much. Unfortunately I have to buy a new TV today too. The new kitten ate it! I will keep him out of my bedroom. I am getting the Sony 950F 80". I think that is a solid choice. So I will see you folks in like 12+ hours from now. Thank both of you very much. Especially you Manny. What was he thinking insure it for $10? Something that small easily lost. I certainly hope he used the box and not envelope. Regardless, if it arrives unscathed I am set. If it only needs 5-6 coats I can have it in a week. He likes to put 20+ coats. Should I tell him only 5-6? Not worth the saddle but it is not like I am going to miss it.. As I said all our horses are mostly English anyways. See you all in a bit. I can use the phone in the truck but no way I can type on that thing.
Have a good trip .... I think with coats (10) is more than enough.....She's smooth just not deep enough.......

Weed eater man has to sand it a bit to make the colors and details pop....... But mine took (8) coats well, but I'm planning on doing (2) more....... So (10) is a perfect number ....

I think you are getting the Solarstorm in the original packaging...... The guy is like me....

I don't throw anything away......

Talk to you later......Have fun today...

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you Manny. I am back. What a long ride. It is very hard for me to use a public bathroom you could imagine. The thing is awesome but battery lasted me 15 minutes LOL. No biggie I love it. It is way above VA. He will put 12 coats and I can have it Wednesday. It is freaking insane just out of the box. It was in 9.9 condition. I just took off 0.1 point because of his candy flavor smell LOL. No seriously it was like brand new in the original package. Even with the outer sleeve! Please thank Heath too. Tell him your Father says thanks LOL. I love it. I showed Bill yours and he said it should look as good. As I said he "sands" on a felt wheel. The friction and heat are the abrasive. He said I do not want to media blast it. He said it will obliterate it. Thank you again!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You need new batteries...... Get Sony VTC6A'S 3100 mah.... Because even vaping at (60) watts I can't kill that battery it in less than (4) hours of chain Vaping......

At (20-30) watts is what you told me you vape at.... you should be able to vape several hours before killing that battery ......

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have a good trip .... I think with coats (10) is more than enough.....She's smooth just not deep enough.......

Weed eater man has to sand it a bit to make the colors and details pop....... But mine took (8) coats well, but I'm planning on doing (2) more....... So (10) is a perfect number ....

I think you are getting the Solarstorm in the original packaging...... The guy is like me....

I don't throw anything away......

Talk to you later......Have fun today...

Glad you had a fun trip...... I know it's difficult finding and Using public rest rooms........ Specially wheel chairing it across the city.....

I'm a diabetic so if I can't control my sugar, that makes me go to the bathroom very often ......sometimes at nights every hour......

But that was years ago...... I'm pretty constant now with blood sugar levels...... Maybe once during the evening hours......

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you Manny. I am back. What a long ride. It is very hard for me to use a public bathroom you could imagine. The thing is awesome but battery lasted me 15 minutes LOL. No biggie I love it. It is way above VA. He will put 12 coats and I can have it Wednesday. It is freaking insane just out of the box. It was in 9.9 condition. I just took off 0.1 point because of his candy flavor smell LOL. No seriously it was like brand new in the original package. Even with the outer sleeve! Please thank Heath too. Tell him your Father says thanks LOL. I love it. I showed Bill yours and he said it should look as good. As I said he "sands" on a felt wheel. The friction and heat are the abrasive. He said I do not want to media blast it. He said it will obliterate it. Thank you again!
I will have to give him a rating on Facebook...... They call it a vouch......

So I will have to vouch for him........... Saying that he did delivered as promised.....

Make sure weed eater man sees mine...... :)

b4acaf430c0462029abaabd21802a767.jpg
e8ca4fddb837a61471738ad1af1946fc.jpg

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
who is that "Weed eater man" ?
It's a guy who is a wood worker.... He sands and polishes mods for Gorgon...... He pays him with weed wackers and saddles.....

He sounds like he does good work...

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As I said much earlier people up here are very simple country folk. No one has any cash. so we trade for things. I do have cash and prefer to pay it but when I moved up here I learned the ways of the trading. Some people live completely in the outdoors. naked without even a tent! Anything goes here. no bad people though. they are all very kind helping types but very poor. I love it here. no one dislikes me because I built an absolutely huge log home. they all come over. I do not mind any walks of life. Everyone is equal to me. I am happy to invite them in. these people would never steal or anything like that. I would trust them all with my life. It is a good place but certainly not for everyone. the real middle of nowhere. I had to drive 6+ hours each way to get my mail. Well, I mean my nurse drove it. I just rode in back. Gas station did not even have handicap restroom. My nurse helped me out of chair to sit down. I went #1 LOL but I cannot stand. It was cramped in there with the two of us. He is huge,buff. He has to be to be able to lift me. I am 6'7" and only weigh 130 though. He used to be the nursing director of Milwaukee children's hospital. He never gets a day off or a vacation but by the time I die he will be set for life. Plus free rent and food. He did give up his whole life for me and I commend that regardless of what I pay him. He will do pretty much anything I want to day or night. He has never said "no" to me yet. He is a good guy.. A very good guy. All kind people up here. you can shot outside because there is so much property bullets will never hit anything. they explode tree stumps with black powder too. I did not know these things coming from the city. We burn our trash ETC. no power,water or anything we make all our own. I already brought him the saddle. I could not bring it upon myself to give him a ratty one so I gave him an unused new one. He was elated. I sincerely think he has no clue what they cost. They do not take advantage. Even trades. It was not but I do not think he is aware of that. I will use the SS seldom since AFAIK you cannot easily replace the board? I now think it is my #1 Mod. Please vouch for him on FB many if you don't mind. It was literally brand new sans his candy smell :) No juice on it or anything though. He must have just stored it with his juice. I love it. Plus I got a great price thanks to Manny. I see them used for $1,300. I would have paid that much quite frankly. It is awesome. The way it fits your hand is so ergonomic. I do need new batteries. LG browns but like 5 years old. I can get them $5 each sometimes. Went to Doctor today. What I expected pretty much I am a cripple. I do not need to be told so. I know. Handicap parking is the shit though LOL. Well I think I have said enough in this wall of text. Goodnight folks. Seeya tomorrow.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As I said much earlier people up here are very simple country folk. No one has any cash. so we trade for things. I do have cash and prefer to pay it but when I moved up here I learned the ways of the trading. Some people live completely in the outdoors. naked without even a tent! Anything goes here. no bad people though. they are all very kind helping types but very poor. I love it here. no one dislikes me because I built an absolutely huge log home. they all come over. I do not mind any walks of life. Everyone is equal to me. I am happy to invite them in. these people would never steal or anything like that. I would trust them all with my life. It is a good place but certainly not for everyone. the real middle of nowhere. I had to drive 6+ hours each way to get my mail. Well, I mean my nurse drove it. I just rode in back. Gas station did not even have handicap restroom. My nurse helped me out of chair to sit down. I went #1 LOL but I cannot stand. It was cramped in there with the two of us. He is huge,buff. He has to be to be able to lift me. I am 6'7" and only weigh 130 though. He used to be the nursing director of Milwaukee children's hospital. He never gets a day off or a vacation but by the time I die he will be set for life. Plus free rent and food. He did give up his whole life for me and I commend that regardless of what I pay him. He will do pretty much anything I want to day or night. He has never said "no" to me yet. He is a good guy.. A very good guy. All kind people up here. you can shot outside because there is so much property bullets will never hit anything. they explode tree stumps with black powder too. I did not know these things coming from the city. We burn our trash ETC. no power,water or anything we make all our own. I already brought him the saddle. I could not bring it upon myself to give him a ratty one so I gave him an unused new one. He was elated. I sincerely think he has no clue what they cost. They do not take advantage. Even trades. It was not but I do not think he is aware of that. I will use the SS seldom since AFAIK you cannot easily replace the board? I now think it is my #1 Mod. Please vouch for him on FB many if you don't mind. It was literally brand new sans his candy smell :) No juice on it or anything though. He must have just stored it with his juice. I love it. Plus I got a great price thanks to Manny. I see them used for $1,300. I would have paid that much quite frankly. It is awesome. The way it fits your hand is so ergonomic. I do need new batteries. LG browns but like 5 years old. I can get them $5 each sometimes. Went to Doctor today. What I expected pretty much I am a cripple. I do not need to be told so. I know. Handicap parking is the shit though LOL. Well I think I have said enough in this wall of text. Goodnight folks. Seeya tomorrow.
No one mentioned anything about money, we are aware that you are financially stable..... We read what you always write.... and we know the style of relaxed life you live up North......

He just didn't read the negotiation procedures in your neck of the city with the trading for labor...

Your cool....Trade or no trade we are all business people on this thread ........

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't buy cheap batteries.... My VTC6 3100mah are $15.00 bucks each...... Legit VTC5A'S or VTC6 3100 mah......

There is no way you can empty a VTC6 3100 mAh in less than (6) hours.....

I mean at (30) watts you will have to vape every (3) seconds non stop for (3) hours or more to empty a 3100 mAh Sony VTC 6

A pair of legitimate Sony Cells shout be around $20 to $25 for a pair.......

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is now my favorite Mod. Thank you so much Manny. I love the way it fits my hand. As I said though I do not think I will use it exclusively. Since there seems to be no easy way to remove the faceplate? It is granted that DNA chips will fail. YIHI rarely does but I prefer DNA as it is more feature laden. Hey I did not mean to be a dick with money. I just meant all my life I was used to paying for things. Trading is newer to me as well. I asked him won't you just take $350. He said no sir, only trades. That is the currency here because very poor. People will literally trade a candy bar for services. Public aid checks only go so far and that is not very! I do try to help people but they have pride and will not accept the help. I am like man, I will buy you new tires for your pickup because yours are not safe but they will not accept it. I guess having money does kind of make you look like a dick in some venues. Like here. I do not think anyone here despises me per se AFAIK. They just do not like mention of any cash. It is like a former time up here. Cave people LOL. No, I do not mean the people are stupid or to insult them by that statement in anyway. Bartering is just odd to me. Come to think of it I am actually used to it though. I liken it to getting a client that has already admitted guilt a Plea. Sort of similar but for currency it was a shock at first. I certainly no one ever says they want a $$$ Mod not knowing what it is. Since they may have no idea what kind of money that is. They very well may think the SS is $25 for all I know. It is entirely possible if they do not use the Internet ETC. Even then, it is still possible if they do not vape or only know JUUL. I would be between a rock and a hard place. The rule is you cannot deny a trade. Well, the unwritten rule so I was told. I go to bingo and stuff. These are my people now. Far cry from high powered Lasalle Street(Chicago's Wall Street) but I actually love my surroundings. Nothing wrong with people that did not go to high school if there is none to be had. Like I said I judge an individual not a group. In general up here some of the most honest people you wil ever meet. I say take a cigar(that is $100) and they have no idea what it is other than a cigar itself LOL. Most people here will not vape, they think it is poison and smoking, chewing is the right thing to do! Guy spits out on my carpet I just do not say anything. It is "normal" for here. I do not even mind really. These folks are my friends now. I love all 27 people in my township. I mean not counting the 60 or so I employ because most of them are from other places but similar. Maybe some outsider says, well it sounds like a dump but it really is not if you get used to it. I like living off the earth. Although other people eat their livestock. I do not feel bad about any of iit at all. Much happier here. I am not trying to justify it, I truly enjoy it. It was what I yearned for after 50+ years doing "dirty" business. I was legit but the criminals do not play fair. They, in their very essence are criminals after all. Like you said here though we are all business people. This is a much broader spectrum of society than I am exposed to in real life. In fact I am the only person of color here. No minds though. Trust me they would tell me. No burning crosses or the like luckily. Well anyways the SS is one of a kind. Of course it is but I do not mean in a unique way. I mean the design of it. I love it. Afraid to daily drive it though. I am not sure that faceplate comes off? I thought I had seen screws in the video but nope. Is there actually a trick to remove it? Foo is obviously very smart. I doubt he permanently epoxied that. I just need to be reassured it can come off before i wil go use the heck out of it. Reason being case in point. Evolv replaced the Primo screen weeks ago and it is already bad again! I think the design of that thing gets too hot or something. Speaking of which due to it's size the SS got boiling hot chain vaping but did not overheat. I hope people do not mind my speaking of the perhaps rather interesting place i live :) I am also sorry I do not use paragraphs I am just not feeling very good. Believe it or not 12+ hour van ride took a lot out of me even days later. Unfortunately I have to buy myself a TV today. Although with great luck I dug up a class action suit on mine. however I fully know better than most that is designed to make Attorney's wealthy and not the class! I hope you folks can read this with out going bananas.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is now my favorite Mod. Thank you so much Manny. I love the way it fits my hand. As I said though I do not think I will use it exclusively. Since there seems to be no easy way to remove the faceplate? It is granted that DNA chips will fail. YIHI rarely does but I prefer DNA as it is more feature laden. Hey I did not mean to be a dick with money. I just meant all my life I was used to paying for things. Trading is newer to me as well. I asked him won't you just take $350. He said no sir, only trades. That is the currency here because very poor. People will literally trade a candy bar for services. Public aid checks only go so far and that is not very! I do try to help people but they have pride and will not accept the help. I am like man, I will buy you new tires for your pickup because yours are not safe but they will not accept it. I guess having money does kind of make you look like a dick in some venues. Like here. I do not think anyone here despises me per se AFAIK. They just do not like mention of any cash. It is like a former time up here. Cave people LOL. No, I do not mean the people are stupid or to insult them by that statement in anyway. Bartering is just odd to me. Come to think of it I am actually used to it though. I liken it to getting a client that has already admitted guilt a Plea. Sort of similar but for currency it was a shock at first. I certainly no one ever says they want a $$$ Mod not knowing what it is. Since they may have no idea what kind of money that is. They very well may think the SS is $25 for all I know. It is entirely possible if they do not use the Internet ETC. Even then, it is still possible if they do not vape or only know JUUL. I would be between a rock and a hard place. The rule is you cannot deny a trade. Well, the unwritten rule so I was told. I go to bingo and stuff. These are my people now. Far cry from high powered Lasalle Street(Chicago's Wall Street) but I actually love my surroundings. Nothing wrong with people that did not go to high school if there is none to be had. Like I said I judge an individual not a group. In general up here some of the most honest people you wil ever meet. I say take a cigar(that is $100) and they have no idea what it is other than a cigar itself LOL. Most people here will not vape, they think it is poison and smoking, chewing is the right thing to do! Guy spits out on my carpet I just do not say anything. It is "normal" for here. I do not even mind really. These folks are my friends now. I love all 27 people in my township. I mean not counting the 60 or so I employ because most of them are from other places but similar. Maybe some outsider says, well it sounds like a dump but it really is not if you get used to it. I like living off the earth. Although other people eat their livestock. I do not feel bad about any of iit at all. Much happier here. I am not trying to justify it, I truly enjoy it. It was what I yearned for after 50+ years doing "dirty" business. I was legit but the criminals do not play fair. They, in their very essence are criminals after all. Like you said here though we are all business people. This is a much broader spectrum of society than I am exposed to in real life. In fact I am the only person of color here. No minds though. Trust me they would tell me. No burning crosses or the like luckily. Well anyways the SS is one of a kind. Of course it is but I do not mean in a unique way. I mean the design of it. I love it. Afraid to daily drive it though. I am not sure that faceplate comes off? I thought I had seen screws in the video but nope. Is there actually a trick to remove it? Foo is obviously very smart. I doubt he permanently epoxied that. I just need to be reassured it can come off before i wil go use the heck out of it. Reason being case in point. Evolv replaced the Primo screen weeks ago and it is already bad again! I think the design of that thing gets too hot or something. Speaking of which due to it's size the SS got boiling hot chain vaping but did not overheat. I hope people do not mind my speaking of the perhaps rather interesting place i live :) I am also sorry I do not use paragraphs I am just not feeling very good. Believe it or not 12+ hour van ride took a lot out of me even days later. Unfortunately I have to buy myself a TV today. Although with great luck I dug up a class action suit on mine. however I fully know better than most that is designed to make Attorney's wealthy and not the class! I hope you folks can read this with out going bananas.
I got mine with a DNA 60...... I have a DNA 75 that's years old...... Even my Vapedroid X1C2 has a DNA75c that mod is (3) years old and has been used and works perfect.......

What are you doing to blow them up.

I even have a DNA 200 that still works......
c9e3c84a661a466b31226a6c6e40950c.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Primo TI 26650 sometimes I feel heat at the battery plate (door) at (50) watts..... It feels sometimes like a small shoch, but it feels like heat venting out of the holes......

People think pushing amps through a battery is simple and safe.....

I just built a flashlight, led XHP 50.2 single 18650 but man with a custom board custom 20 amp tail switch and custom soldering...... The led is running at 6 volts......

I mean at full power 3,000 lumens it's pushing 18 amps ....... Using a Sony VTC 6 3100 mAh ... The damb thing gets so hot after (5) minutes.... It's like holding a hot coal in your hand ..... The parts and the Convoy C8 body cost me $90 bucks and (4) hours to build.....

What comes out the front of that light is flames........ Ha ha...... But inspecting houses and buildings I need good and pocket friendly flashlights..........

I ended talking flashlights because mods are similar..... They are small but man when they push a single battery to 75 watts on a .20 ohm build fuck they get hot .......

It's a learning curve to companies, but I see vaping coming to an end soon.......

San Francisco vaping is going away..... California, Vermont, Oregon, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, are taxing vaping with a 92% tax .....

Juice sales illegal in over 20 states in January starting with New York....

But what's funny is that JuuL the vaping leader in USA has the main headquarters in San Francisco...... And Vaping is illegal in that state starting January 2020.........

9e26d3e6d4054809ac94f05394bd4f83.jpg

Last edited:

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am just going to buy gallons I can now get for only $185. Anyone can. I will buy as many shotgun coils as they have and should be set for life. Remember I am going to be 82 in August, so that should last my life. With over 300 Mods and about 70 Stabwood I should be set too.

Nothing special to kill them Manny, they just seem to croak on me. Then again have very bad luck. If vaping goes the way of the DoDo bird then Evolv also out of business most likely. You know damn well this is just the senators protecting big Tobacco. If Trump steps in and saves the day then I will kiss him. I am actually neutral on him but if he saves vaping he is my 100%. Hopefully before election so I will vote for him again. He is only a bad guy if you watch CNN. Otherwise to me he is okay but you know he has his "base" that feels he can do no wrong. He just has a big mouth, nothing really worse than any other president IMO. Not Reagan but he was one of a kind. So was JFK before he got a cap in his head. JFK was a Democrat though. Like people in general I vote for the person not the party. Hillary was not the one for me. This is solely my opinion. We do not have to start a war in here. In fact do not even discuss it if you are not going to be pleasant. I do not mean you Manny but everyone else. Just keep comments neutral please. Not Trump killed babies and shit. True or not we do not need that shit in here. I only mentioned this because he just might save vaping in the end. Then how do you like him if that occurs?

Java is excellent but I, not having held a Java prefer the SS. It is great and I paid a very god price for it pretty much brand new thanks to none other than Manny himself! It should be ready next Wednesday. I imagine it will look nearly, if not as good as yours. I also do feel it looks better than the Java but that is just personal opinion. Manny you may like the Java better I don't know and you are of course fully entitled to feel that way. For one thing it was custom made just for you. That right there is more special IMO. All the SS are more or less the same thing. Just different colors. However I think mine will turn out close in color to yours not sure but I will find out soon enough.

The best thing about the Primo 21700 TI is the 1/4 turn battery cap. If the SS had that it would be a dream. Although Foo's threads are so good it hardly even matters.

I am pretty much set this year and they may in fact kill vaping anyways. I cannot mess with a Java. Much too inpatient for that. It is extremely nice though. 26650 is a big deal but the SS is so tiny and fits my hand so good it is fine with me as well. I would probably say now it is my favorite Mod. Although unless you(Manny) tell me the faceplate comes off I am not going to daily drive it. Since just per my luck DNA's do not last me long. YIHI does though. Afraid to kill it. Since it is so small it does not have much in the way of thermal management. So chain vaping it gets it smoking hot which is scary. Not a vent on a regulated Mod at 16W but kill the board. Sometimes they even die before they say they are overheated and I mean it gets red hot. I am happy with brown LG batteries. The Sony's are very hard to come by and $$$ if you do find them. 100MAH hardly makes any difference. I do need to stock up on batteries of all sorts though. Batteries are not going anywhere because they are used for many other things. Especially 18650 and 21700.

I have a 4"x3/4" flashlight that puts out 12,000 lumens for 4 minutes. They should have regulation and step down or Kaboom if that is the way you built it. Probably my best all around light is the new Dominator HDR or whatever it is. I have many custom and non custom but high end lights. We need them around the farm at night. I can spot an animal 2 miles away. However for my guns I prefer a laser scope. Problem with light rails is the perp will see you upon illumination where they otherwise would not. Luckily thank the Lord I have never need to shoot anyone. However as you were taught if you pull a gun you must be 100% prepared to use lethal force. Although me personally I would just shoot the knee caps and spare the poor assholes life. Although now I am not shooting a Damn thing anymore except perhaps inadvertently myself. So I do not mess with guns anymore. My nurse carries protection for us. We go to very bad neighborhoods at 4AM in six figure vehicles so it is a must.

Well, I am in a lot of pain now. Unfortunately I am most likely addicted to the worst offender amongst meds.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My BLF GT XHP 70.2 is the farthest throwing flashlight ever made...... It holds the record..... You can read about my flashlight in the candlelight forums... Mine is #005 of five ever made...... Made by a company called Texas Ace......

The other four are owned by NASA........ They were made for NASA testing because it throws 8,700 lumens out the front of one LED and powered by (8) 18650 and can't resist 200 below zero temps and it's water proof.....perfect for space repairs......

Throw it's at almost 3,000 meters and it throws a wall.......

893f0c8cdf38cfb6b4cdc08e0ff454fd.jpg
fe969800dea629cbc5709e75c0015391.jpg

I got mine on an eBay auction paid a pretty penny last year, and have been offered enough to buy a small economy class vehicle (Russian Cave experts) want it .......

Mine is known as Giggles...... When most people turn it on they giggle....

I just ordered an Acebeam w30 before they are outlawed.......

That's a bad ass one..... With a Lazer styled beam..... You can light a small 24"inch spot on an airplane traveling at 10,000 feet (2 miles).......
d2dba5a08fa9a99f8e2a3454973abd27.jpg

d8000fdf90571cc37b88681fb54020e6.jpg

This is a beam of my Acebeam K70....... Love it......

Last edited:

VU Sponsors