Become a Patron!

I want to see everyone's wood....... (Stabwood, wood, mixed ) Regulated, Mechanical, Wood look alike

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love BMW bikes. The best! My only one is a 1984 and like I said it still starts on one stroke!

Doesn't the boxer have a lower center of gravity then the "V"?

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well that one isn't ugly. all the bodywork hides the engine. I still like the new one a lot more. and I bet you will also.
Thanks......
c393947b0bb1272aee3a35da2cccb869.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
KMAX stock was at $96.00 in 2007 when I left..... And now it's at $88.00 and drops......

Tell you a inside secret....... Each CarMax sells about 25-30 cars daily....... But they have a (7) day money back guarantee....... So every couple of days they get 10 to 15 cars returned.......

They over inflate their numbers in sales for their projections and budgets ........

I went through sales people by hundreds, they sold a car no matter what price they get $150 flat... If they sell an extended warranty another $150.00 that's $300 bucks.... 6 days later they return the car and the sales consultant looses the $300 pay......

They buy cars with paint, accidents, and they tell you this car has never had a replaced panel....

They tell you this car has never been painted, but they mean more than (2) consecutive panels......

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so, did ya ride it around yet ?
Picking her up tomorrow..... She's getting all new synthetic fluids...... I'm putting all the new fluids as of day one for me.......

That way I know the mileage and exact conditions of all fluids when taking over the service maintenance records .......

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know your putting poly on that. but didn't you say you are also putting poly on the metal ?
You can poly the entire mod..... Everything....... Just watch out for the screen and don't get any in the buttons or they stick........ My Mozaic Java and The Top Hat everything is covered with poly even the 510.....

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The SS looks incredible. I hope mine turns out nice. Sounds like Carmax sucks. Why I only buy new cars. I know many people can't and then the poor folks get screwed 9 times out of 10. Plus sales people do not make commission there? Fuck that. No wonder they go through so many. A high end car sales person that is a real hustler can easily make good six figures or even seven. I hope you can take some time off to take a trip. You will retire soon enough. At least now you have something to do then.

So we are riding in a 25,000 pound armored vehicle(remember there are people that want me dead). This guy, no shirt, no shoes, no helmet, shorts cuts off my nurse! I said hit that motherfucker. Of course we do not do things like that intentionally but my nurse proceeded to laugh his ass off then. He actually did almost inadvertently hit that asshole. That thing does not stop fast. If you play that game, you can only do so for so long before death pulls your card.

Another good story from today. It is no secret I am a very dark African. Manny is the only person that calls me Todd. It is the American translation of my name. So we are in a restaurant. This dick is being loud and obnoxious with the waiter. I am figuring it is a black guy. I look over and it is a white guy! The lesson to be learned there is that even among us black folks perceived racism is ignorant. This time I was certainly to blame for it. At least in my thoughts. Of course I never outright practice racism or prejudice against anyone. The very fact that I even thought that does bother me though. No one ever should, but indeed many do.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The SS looks incredible. I hope mine turns out nice. Sounds like Carmax sucks. Why I only buy new cars. I know many people can't and then the poor folks get screwed 9 times out of 10. Plus sales people do not make commission there? Fuck that. No wonder they go through so many. A high end car sales person that is a real hustler can easily make good six figures or even seven. I hope you can take some time off to take a trip. You will retire soon enough. At least now you have something to do then.

So we are riding in a 25,000 pound armored vehicle(remember there are people that want me dead). This guy, no shirt, no shoes, no helmet, shorts cuts off my nurse! I said hit that motherfucker. Of course we do not do things like that intentionally but my nurse proceeded to laugh his ass off then. He actually did almost inadvertently hit that asshole. That thing does not stop fast. If you play that game, you can only do so for so long before death pulls your card.

Another good story from today. It is no secret I am a very dark African. Manny is the only person that calls me Todd. It is the American translation of my name. So we are in a restaurant. This dick is being loud and obnoxious with the waiter. I am figuring it is a black guy. I look over and it is a white guy! The lesson to be learned there is that even among us black folks perceived racism is ignorant. This time I was certainly to blame for it. At least in my thoughts. Of course I never outright practice racism or prejudice against anyone. The very fact that I even thought that does bother me though. No one ever should, but indeed many do.
There is ignorance in every race...... Even in Beverly Hills and specially in Washington DC.......

The more population increases the possibility of meeting some who is in left field also increases........

I try to avoid accidents, specially on the bike since I'm the one with the decreased possibilities for survival..

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
but at least she is ok(enough to post here).
She pops up and says hello...... She's been polishing the mods which we know it's not an easy task and she has arthritis effecting her hands.......

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That bike is awesome. Everyone should drive carefully no matter what they are driving. Although very many people do not drive safely. Regardless of what their motorized vehicle is. Unfortunate. You are correct about Washington too Manny. Many clearly bigoted politicians. It comes to light eventually. Always. It is mostly CNN that calls them out. FOX tries to keep it quiet. Although CNN are blatant liars too. Trumps 4th speech was very good IMO, Yet CNN in their usual fashion proceeded to attack him straight after it's commencement. I know Trump. Well I used too. I owned a few units in his buildings. As investments. Good investments they were indeed. So I can tell you unless things drastically changed he personally is not racist at all. In fact he was rather humble. I can't really speak for him now. I don't personally know him any longer and I do not believe any of the fake news. Even the ones he likes. That being said, half his family is Jewish and I have seen him wear a yamaka out of respect for his family. So you can't believe CNN at all really. Like him or not at least when I knew him he was no bigot. Although many politicians are indeed so. They base their laws on oppressing other minorities. I am not trying to start a political discussion just saying I actually once personally knew this man. That is all. Please don't start discussing this now. I was just stating factual information as I once knew it to be. If things have changed or not I personally have no clue. Although I also personally do not rely on the mainstream media. Or any media for that matter. They are other peoples opinions plain and simple. To be human is to err. Anything one says on the matter is also solely their opinion. So please at least save it for some political forum where it is actually appropriate material. Not here. I was simply mentioning I once knew the guy pretty well. Lost touch with him years ago though. Doubt he would even remember me he meets so many people. I did clean up on those units though. Made a real nice rent for a while than sold them all about 3 times my original purchase price in less than 10 years. You have to admit that aspect of it is pretty good. For investors at least. If nothing else it is or was a solid branding. Of course my portfolio was by no means limited to just that that at the time. I do not mean to sound like a dick though. I am not ashamed I had done well back in the day. All I wanted to do was save to give to animals and humans in need. To that end I have somewhat achieved my goal but there is much work to be done. Even long after I am gone and hopefully I have facilitated it. I sincerely hope those involved will heed their promises and carry on my legacy upon my demise. Which is obviously simply put, chronologically looming nearer.

Anyways, enough with that heavy shit. Enjoy the fuck out of that bike Bro! You deserve it 100%. Quite frankly I would take the bike over all the Mods and I bet you would too?

Micromesh the bike LOL? Surely that was a joke?

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Sold the mods that are collecting dust......... And I needed money to pay for all cost associated with the purchase of the bike......

I don't finance anything I pay and give me the title........

I have dusty mods, and some I just bought. but I love them, and, at least for now, I have no plans to sell anything.

yeah, I don't finance shit either. if I can't pay cash, I don't buy it. I paid cash for the house I am sitting in.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Way to do it. Financing shit unless at 0% is just paying someone else for no reason. For instance now your $25,000 bike is really over A$35,000. Maybe even over $40,000. Always buy with cash or you cannot afford it is my motto. People run up credit card debt at 23% and shit. Fucking stupid. Dig yourself into a hole you can never get out of. People need to learn to live to live within their means whatever they may be. Financing shit is ignorant. Credit is not at all "free" as some people may be under the impression. In fact, quite the contrary. I have FICO well over 800 because I put six figures a month on cards and pay it all off before the due date. I understand most people cannot do that but just do not carry a balance no matter what your means are. That is pretty simple good advice from me.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You finally sold all the Mods all the sudden? What about the duke? I guess that answers my question. I too would much rather have the bike. Way to go not financing it. It is a BMW so it is a solid investment but still just do not finance shit. Jinx'd, paid cash for the home that is 100% way to do it. What you do is start with a fixer upper, flip it again, again and before you know it in les than 10 years you have your dream home with no mortgage. Anyone can have money a lot of people just do not understand how to do it but it is actually quite simple.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Jinx'd, paid cash for the home that is 100% way to do it. What you do is start with a fixer upper, flip it again, again and before you know it in les than 10 years you have your dream home with no mortgage. Anyone can have money a lot of people just do not understand how to do it but it is actually quite simple.

credit - buying time.

my first home (a condo), the one before this one. I bought it bran new = paid way to much = I didn't know.
but I lived humbly, so I had extra cash. I used most of this cash to pay down the loan, took about 8 years iirc. and I could have done it in 4. lived there for a while, saving money = no mortgage. then sold it and bought this house for the same price

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That bike is awesome. Everyone should drive carefully no matter what they are driving. Although very many people do not drive safely. Regardless of what their motorized vehicle is. Unfortunate. You are correct about Washington too Manny. Many clearly bigoted politicians. It comes to light eventually. Always. It is mostly CNN that calls them out. FOX tries to keep it quiet. Although CNN are blatant liars too. Trumps 4th speech was very good IMO, Yet CNN in their usual fashion proceeded to attack him straight after it's commencement. I know Trump. Well I used too. I owned a few units in his buildings. As investments. Good investments they were indeed. So I can tell you unless things drastically changed he personally is not racist at all. In fact he was rather humble. I can't really speak for him now. I don't personally know him any longer and I do not believe any of the fake news. Even the ones he likes. That being said, half his family is Jewish and I have seen him wear a yamaka out of respect for his family. So you can't believe CNN at all really. Like him or not at least when I knew him he was no bigot. Although many politicians are indeed so. They base their laws on oppressing other minorities. I am not trying to start a political discussion just saying I actually once personally knew this man. That is all. Please don't start discussing this now. I was just stating factual information as I once knew it to be. If things have changed or not I personally have no clue. Although I also personally do not rely on the mainstream media. Or any media for that matter. They are other peoples opinions plain and simple. To be human is to err. Anything one says on the matter is also solely their opinion. So please at least save it for some political forum where it is actually appropriate material. Not here. I was simply mentioning I once knew the guy pretty well. Lost touch with him years ago though. Doubt he would even remember me he meets so many people. I did clean up on those units though. Made a real nice rent for a while than sold them all about 3 times my original purchase price in less than 10 years. You have to admit that aspect of it is pretty good. For investors at least. If nothing else it is or was a solid branding. Of course my portfolio was by no means limited to just that that at the time. I do not mean to sound like a dick though. I am not ashamed I had done well back in the day. All I wanted to do was save to give to animals and humans in need. To that end I have somewhat achieved my goal but there is much work to be done. Even long after I am gone and hopefully I have facilitated it. I sincerely hope those involved will heed their promises and carry on my legacy upon my demise. Which is obviously simply put, chronologically looming nearer.

Anyways, enough with that heavy shit. Enjoy the fuck out of that bike Bro! You deserve it 100%. Quite frankly I would take the bike over all the Mods and I bet you would too?

Micromesh the bike LOL? Surely that was a joke?
Yeah I'm not into politics, I'm 55 and never in my life voted..... Never

This means politics in Corporate and in American Life has never been a priority..........

The bike is nice and running good...... I got so many things with the purchase, I have no idea how and what they are used for...... So in the garage in a corner.......

From rain suits to heated leather suits to bike covers, leather gloves....

My tire pressure sensors were telling me the tire pressure was 30 lbs. psi. front and rear and warning emergency blinking lights........ So I spent all day in the BMW dealer......

They told me they had to reprogram the sensors...... They spin the tires on the bike while they run a computer program hooked to the bike main computer and reset it......

So I was like fuck me, this is going to cost me....... They came to me and said we programmed them to 3-4 lbs. Psi less than what you have and no more lights the sensors are perfect.......

So the cost $52.68 cents.......

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have dusty mods, and some I just bought. but I love them, and, at least for now, I have no plans to sell anything.

yeah, I don't finance shit either. if I can't pay cash, I don't buy it. I paid cash for the house I am sitting in.
Yeah I had (3) Alienware computer (2) years old .....one running Windows 7 and one windows 10

I sold the windows 10 for $1,000 and the windows 7 for $2,400 ..... I questioned myself that was weird...

I was later told that the windows 7 had a Nvidia 1070 chip and a couple of Samsung 970 NVME (2TB) each on each drive that cost more than the computer...... And all to play games, and they are dearly loved by gamers........ And they were 4K screens too 17.3"........

So now I can insure the bike for several years, register and title her and have money left....... The computers were like brand new sitting in the closet in their boxes not being used anyways......

I thought I was going to kill zombies and survive in Grand theft auto and never did.....ha ha

VU Sponsors