Become a Patron!

i wish there was...

monsterlove

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
what do you wish there was on the market?

for me, a rebuildable cigalike/pod. i would love something like a juul with a rebuildable pod, pyrex, gold plated connections, good easy fill method...with the pod thing getting big and limitless getting into the game lately at SOME point soon it's got to happen, right?

what about you?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

for me, a rebuildable cigalike/pod. i would love something like a juul with a rebuildable pod, pyrex, gold plated connections, good easy fill method...with the pod thing getting big and limitless getting into the game lately at SOME point soon it's got to happen, right?

what about you?
If FDA regulations are not changed QUICK, nothing will be on the market besides a few cigalikes.

I just hope the FDA regs are changed and innovation continues.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I wish Yeahsmo would make some more original Achilles clones, and FroginFog would sell 'em. Just because MOST people are pretending to be human fog machines, doesn't mean EVERYONE wants to; SOME OF US really WANT a super tight draw in a flavor-chasing RDA. Bastards!

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

what about you?

I'd love a rebuildable coil for the Von Erl, not just hacking the pods that come with to refill

decker

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mech mods that aren't...

I see so many gorgeous, tiny usually tubular mech mods, and I'm so jealous. But too scared I'd explode to use one. I want a nice, attractive 18650 tube mod with TC (and a DNA board, if we're really dreaming). No, actually, I want lots of them so I can choose the one(s) I like best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Mech mods that aren't...

I see so many gorgeous, tiny usually tubular mech mods, and I'm so jealous. But too scared I'd explode to use one. I want a nice, attractive 18650 tube mod with TC (and a DNA board, if we're really dreaming). No, actually, I want lots of them so I can choose the one(s) I like best.

A: YOU won't explode;

B: mech mods won't explode -- only batteries. The way to prevent anything unexpected with batteries is to LEARN (humans can do that!): use batteries with a high enough CDR, and use coils with a high enough resistance that you aren't pushing your batteries past their capacity. It's not magic, it's Ohm's Law, and it's not difficult either, with a tool like steam-engine.org.

Andria

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Mech mods that aren't...

there is something like this its called SOMETHING it looks like a pen style device has TC I think its made in germany or somewhere in europe. A little pricey like $200ish or more but people who have used them love them. The company has a serious following like provari

hopefully someone will chime in with teh brand name

kevin littell

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I want a box mod....Internal 10amp battery, plug and play charging....10-60 watts NO TC under 60 bucks that a 25mm tank will sit on without overlap. I want a MILSPEC fire button It should be able to survive 10G drops and be waterproof.

(Tired of spending extra money on shit I dont need and willing to spend extra on what I want)

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I would settle for my ipv3 Li packaged in the size and shape of an Alien, Kaos, etc. Doesn't even need TC. The old 3 Li is now the wrong size and shape, but it is light, strong, reliable, and has great battery life.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I have to admit that I am a Box Mod Snob.:(

But I really admit that some of those Mech Mod's are things of beauty!

We vapers should by law be able to purchase anything that emits vapor no matter how badly it does it. And after this post, perhaps I can get into some detail if anyone gives a fat rat's assl.

But back to Box and Tube Mod's

Especially the smaller single 18650 regulated devices (FWI I am a WATTAGE WIMP and vape between 17 and 22 Watts). Granted I started out with Tube Mods just like the rest of us. Ego Pen, Apollo VTUBE, VAMO and my last tube mod was the Innokin SVD.

I prefer the box mod's mostly because I find them more comfortable to deal with.

For example, you can stand them up on a table and they tend to stay put.

Can't quite say that about a Tube Shape.

Especially as you watch it roll of your cabana table and roll into the pool.

Mech Tube Mod. It does not get much shorter than that. Real Space Saver if you are going for a stealth vape from time to time:D

Regulated Tube Mod. Getting more noticeable now with the electronics stuck up at the top or bottom of the device.

Regulated Box Mod. Battery and Electronics Side By Side and can hide in your shirt pocket with your phone. For us guys that have shirts with pockets. Sorry Ladies, you are on your own here:p

Regulated Squonker Box Mods. Per above but shorter as there is an RDA on top

Which brings me back to what I wish for.

I would wish for something very, very close to the design and function of the Kanger Dripbox 2 that had a whole lot of design art added. Rather thinking of SteamPunk or a SciFi "Organic Design" to it with a finish that will not wear off.

Fitted with a 30 Amp Continuous Discharge , 10,000 MaH rated battery pack that can be charged in 15 minutes internally via a built in charge circuit or externally. Spare packs are $15 with free S&H.

Am I freaking greedy or what@:D:crazy:

Last edited:

jjdell

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You know those pens that have five colors in them. You push a button and it changes from one color to another. I wish for a rta that is easy to build on easy to wick and has the ability to hold 5 different flavors that you can switch easily between
Now that id buy.

jjdell

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You could have a mod with this tank that acts like the bullet chamber on a revolver with the different coils and flavours. Im liking it!

VU Sponsors