Status
Not open for further replies.

nilo52

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I won a vapor skin last night, the link "[email protected]" does not work for me. I am probably to dopey to figure out what to do next :confused: PLEASE HELP !!

Tom950

VU Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is it bouncing back? I don't think you get an auto-reply

nilo52

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Uhhh, all I get is a page of other site stuff , not any clear way (to my dumass)to proceed to supply my shipping info. Thanks Tom for your reply , can you explain to a VERY confused guy on what I need to do next ?

GargoyleK1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Its an email address @nilo52

You email them your info.

nilo52

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
GarfoyleK1 ,
Thank You very much !! I never won anything before and I didn't know what to do. :confused: Thanks for helping me !

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Congrats! I saw that! Didn't you win twice?

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I've had troubles before too. I won an envision glass drip tip on 7/19, and I emailed my info immediately, then I think it was two weeks later, they mentioned nobody had claimed the last two tips. I re emailed, including my copy of my original email, and still nothing. I just gave up... I had won juice before, so I figured there was something going on strange, probably my mistake I suppose. I'd love to have it, but it was free, and that's generous, so I just gave up. No hard feelings at all. This forum alone is appreciated immensely by me.

Good luck, I'm sure you'll get it sorted, I figured after a couple tries that I'd just leave it be. I love the show, and I'm not gonna worry about something I didn't have to pay for. I'd love the drip tip, but not the end of the world. What joe tyger nitro tiny and Smokie do every Saturday is beyond generous, so it is what it is. Can't forget the vendors generosity as well. Technology doesn't always work, but that is the correct email, though it didn't work for me. Let us know how it goes, I still do covet that tip, so I'd like to know if you're successful. Maybe my emails went to the junk folder?

Oh, and congrats! Were you the guy who said HOLY SHIT I WON!? Lol.

nilo52

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Congrats! I saw that! Didn't you win twice?
YUP ! That was me alright . I was earlier commenting on that "scorpiopo" guy winning all the time and BAM , I won twice ! I have no idea why that stupid randomizer does what it does.

nilo52

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've had troubles before too. I won an envision glass drip tip on 7/19, and I emailed my info immediately, then I think it was two weeks later, they mentioned nobody had claimed the last two tips. I re emailed, including my copy of my original email, and still nothing. I just gave up... I had won juice before, so I figured there was something going on strange, probably my mistake I suppose. I'd love to have it, but it was free, and that's generous, so I just gave up. No hard feelings at all. This forum alone is appreciated immensely by me.

Good luck, I'm sure you'll get it sorted, I figured after a couple tries that I'd just leave it be. I love the show, and I'm not gonna worry about something I didn't have to pay for. I'd love the drip tip, but not the end of the world. What joe tyger nitro tiny and Smokie do every Saturday is beyond generous, so it is what it is. Can't forget the vendors generosity as well. Technology doesn't always work, but that is the correct email, though it didn't work for me. Let us know how it goes, I still do covet that tip, so I'd like to know if you're successful. Maybe my emails went to the junk folder?

Oh, and congrats! Were you the guy who said HOLY SHIT I WON!? Lol.
Yeah, I typed the first thing that came into my mind , Ha ! You are so very right about the team on Mod envy , they are the best for sure ! I will definitely let you all know how it goes ! :D

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@nilo52 .. Yes.. that is an e-mail address. As the instructions read... "Please e-mail: [email protected]"

@TBCAmor ... Message me your info on my facebook page... I will look into that drip tip for you... please include your NOVA screename, e-mail, name, show date

As far as Scorp... what folks don't realize is that there is actually 4 of them!
  1. therealscorpiopio
  2. scorpiorpio
  3. scorpiopio
  4. scorpiopiopo

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
@nilo52 .. Yes.. that is an e-mail address. As the instructions read... "Please e-mail: [email protected]"

@TBCAmor ... Message me your info on my facebook page... I will look into that drip tip for you... please include your NOVA screename, e-mail, name, show date

As far as Scorp... what folks don't realize is that there is actually 4 of them!
  1. therealscorpiopio
  2. scorpiorpio
  3. scorpiopio
  4. scorpiopiopo
Thanks @Countrypami, it's really no big deal, though. I actually don't have Facebook, so is there another way I can get it to you? Again, I'm really not worried about it, I'd imagine it would be difficult to find winners that far back, but if it won't put you out and inconvenience you, just lmk how I can get in touch without the Facebook if possible.

I will include my two emails, as well as the info requested. Those glass tips are awfully cool looking. Thanks in advance, and enjoy Labor Day!

nilo52

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

1. therealscorpiopio
  2. scorpiorpio
  3. scorpiopio
  4. scorpiopiopo
Thanks Countrypami ! I sent the E-mail , but so far I haven't gotten a reply. On a positive note I DID get the fogger V 4.1 from cloudsofvapor.com ! I have to say it works GREAT ! I never made clouds like this before, Its the first RBA I have used and I am very grateful to the kind people who gave me this prize. You meet the nicest people on Modenvy !

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Thanks Countrypami ! I sent the E-mail , but so far I haven't gotten a reply. On a positive note I DID get the fogger V 4.1 from cloudsofvapor.com ! I have to say it works GREAT ! I never made clouds like this before, Its the first RBA I have used and I am very grateful to the kind people who gave me this prize. You meet the nicest people on Modenvy !
Glad you got your Fogger.... and I did check with the ME crew and that e-mail address is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors