Become a Patron!

I would kill for...

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There's a lot of choices when it comes to DIY flavors but what's missing? What flavor would would you ask FA orTFA or whomever to make for you?

Today I would say a really good strong roasted garlic.

What say you?

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I dunno, maybe a nice Sriracha?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
How about a nice Sangria for summer?

Reactions: Ace

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
hmm I could answer this is soo many ways, but will be very quiet and watch.. :p

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hobo semen. Or Schlitz Bull. A fine milk steak would be nice.

Creamed eels?
Corn Nog?
Wadded beef?

6eqaba7e.jpg
y9uquhy2.jpg
zady7a4u.jpg

Last edited:

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Have you tried TFA Strawberry (Ripe) - I bet you have. This tastes like real fruit to me.

I've tried most of them, there are 2 on my list for when I get obsessed again. lol

buffaloguy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would kill for a wild cherry flavor that actually tastes like a wild cherry jolly rancher that does not contain any triacetin. So far, ones with triacetin or without, taste like mediciney cough syrup... or are weaksauce at any percentage.... and yes, I have tried every single one commonly used and many that arent.

Its a travesty!

buffaloguy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Aye... and to me its ho hum. Par for the course as far as cherry goes. I have literally given away every cherry I have ever tried trying to find that wild cherry jolly rancher type.

INW cherry wisnia was close. More like a ludens wild cherry which I could live with but it was so weak tasting at any percentage that it actually made me irate. I tried 1% increments from 1% to 25% and it was just weak, weak, weak. No strong flavor. I was very disappointed cause if it was stronger it woulda worked for me.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Aye... and to me its ho hum. Par for the course as far as cherry goes. I have literally given away every cherry I have ever tried trying to find that wild cherry jolly rancher type.

INW cherry wisnia was close. More like a ludens wild cherry which I could live with but it was so weak tasting at any percentage that it actually made me irate. I tried 1% increments from 1% to 25% and it was just weak, weak, weak. No strong flavor. I was very disappointed cause if it was stronger it woulda worked for me.

you sound just like someone else I know.. ;)

buffaloguy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
you sound just like someone else I know.. ;)

Whats sadder is that I mainly vape tobaccos and rarely vape fruit or dessert vapes. I dont even like custards or foofy candy recipes. RY4 bugs me with the caramels. And I CAN find a good peach, mango, apricot... whatever... but the one thing I actually want... wild cherry... forget it. Id pay $20 for 3ml of wild cherry flavoring if I could find one that worked.... lol. Ugh!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Whats sadder is that I mainly vape tobaccos and rarely vape fruit or dessert vapes. I dont even like custards or foofy candy recipes. RY4 bugs me with the caramels. And I CAN find a good peach, mango, apricot... whatever... but the one thing I actually want... wild cherry... forget it. Id pay $20 for 3ml of wild cherry flavoring if I could find one that worked.... lol. Ugh!

My better half says the same thing, regarding cherry.. I know I have gone thru every single cherry I can get my hands on..
Funny.. I can taste it, but.. like you, he can not.. it tastes like fresh paper to him, or the cough drop.. sad..:oops:

@buffaloguy, they make a pg based jolly rancher candy flavor that just isn't sold by the regular e-cig flavor vendors:

http://www.candyflavor.com/PG_Based_Candy_Flavor.html

Look under "jolly cherry flavor"

I have tried that too.. with a touch of both tart& sour and sweetener.. same thing, Flowers :confused:

even here: http://www.getsuckered.com

I think I must have 25+ bottles of some sort of cherry flavor :(

Last edited:

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Have you tried adding a couple drops of INW WG Cherry to the Wisnia? I think the Cherry Bomb recipe is 3% Wisnia and 2 or 3 drops (.5%) WG Cherry. For me it's plenty strong and really good. Maybe it's just your obsession, like strawberry is mine and we'll never find the right one or combo.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Have you tried adding a couple drops of INW WG Cherry to the Wisnia? I think the Cherry Bomb recipe is 3% Wisnia and 2 or 3 drops (.5%) WG Cherry. For me it's plenty strong and really good. Maybe it's just your obsession, like strawberry is mine and we'll never find the right one or combo.
That's exactly what I did with Orange. ;) I drop INW WG Orange per TEN ml. (crazy strong), mixed with 4 drops Hangsen Orange.

buffaloguy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Havent. I guess I could try it next timeI order some inw flavors. I cant see how its any good when inw cherry wisnia is so absolutely lifeless tho.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Ive tried it also, no go.

there are always going to be flavors we can drool about.. and not come so close to even getting..
but it would be nice.. I haven't run into anything yet I can't taste.. but I am sure with all my flavors, there is bound to be one..

INW cherry wisnia was close.

any other cherry flavor you can taste, besides this, even a little weak or what ever.. that you can detect?

just curious..

buffaloguy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh yeah, I taste everything fine. Specifically, the wisnia is weaksauce. Im only referring to that when talking about weak. Some others are as well but also taste like cough syrup at the same time.

My palatte is in good shape. Better than it ever was actually.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
have you tried to add goji or pomegranate to the cherry..
say like:

4% wisnia
2% Pomegranate
1% goji
1% Sour
2% Sweetener
.5% lemon

buffaloguy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nope, and Ive extensively tested the use of lemon juice and sweeteners (separately and used together with control samples) and they directly contribute to muting flavors within 72 hours, even if used in small amounts so I no longer use them. They have their uses but I limit them to juices that are small batches that will be gone in less than a couple days. Id post that info but the summary is on ecf in the DIY master thread, and one other thread from well before that which escapes me now, if you want to find it. i did those tests well over a year ago now.

Make the same recipe with and without additives and you'll see. Ive never tested sour tho. additives have their uses but I generally advise against using them if you want flavor to be stable long term.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I think you need to retest and use the sour.. but.. just my opinion.
I have yet to have anyone complain on my juice ;)

buffaloguy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ive never used sour so I cant speak to that in particular. I dont like sour things so I never had a use for it. If how you mix works for you thats all that matters.

No need to test it again. I did six weeks of tests side by side with controls and the results were difinitive. Both sweetener and lemon juice mute flavor. Others have since tried the same with sweeteners and lemon juice had the same results as I did. But thats all prolly more discussion for a diff kind of thread.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Ive never used sour so I cant speak to that in particular. I dont like sour things so I never had a use for it. If how you mix works for you thats all that matters.

No need to test it again. I did six weeks of tests side by side with controls and the results were difinitive. Both sweetener and lemon juice mute flavor. Others have since tried the same with sweeteners and lemon juice had the same results as I did. But thats all prolly more discussion for a diff kind of thread.

Each of us is different and we all have our fantasy flavors.. I am not others.. and yes to a point it can and will mute.. if you over do things..
I have no need in searching out yet another thread on a site I haven't been to in ages. I do appreciate that tip, and I am sure others will too.
I hope you can find yours, and enjoy it when you do..

I think once I have more experiences in the herbals I will be happy.. so that is mine. :)

VU Sponsors