Become a Patron!

If It Aint Rainin, We Aint Trainin

cavtruper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
For all the Active/Weekend Warrior guys- Found these on ebay.
$_1.JPG
$5.99 with free shipping from China. I believe I ordered the last two large green/black ones but they have clear. Has an O ring and they claim they are waterproof.
$_14.JPG
Thought I would share and I will give an update on shipping time and first thought when I get em.
EDIT- link won't work for me. Cut and paste the following in the search in ebay-
PC Waterproof EDC Battery Holder Cell box Outdoor Tool Storage CR123A / 18650

cavtruper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
After I ordered them, I got a message from seller saying they hope I wasn't mad but they were out of the green and they could ship clear. I didn't mind so I told her to send em. I asked if she could keep me in mind when they restock. She replied that "factory no ship soon". I found them on fasttech and saw the black was discontinued so I ordered some smoke color cause it appears the factory won't be making them anymore. So if any one is interested, buy them now. I got a total of four just in case.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Snowing so bad can't see my hood. Letter Kinney P.A. Someone order a frozen Bradly? Got to be a Southern Trucker. Sir we have support equipment at the gate. I hate snow. Followed the jeep when I could see it to an aircraft hanger. Your crazy, Na, our folks need this. Make sure it gets to the right people. War don't stop for snow. We did it twice more. Loved the food At the Mess Hall. Beats Truck Stop food hands down!

VU Sponsors