Become a Patron!

if someone also leaked VAPE

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you were to survey a lot of people, and if people were answering honestly, very nearly all of them would have to admit that they wouldn't be alive today if it weren't for modern medicine.

If I had survived until my teenage years, strep infections would've had me. If I'd survived those, pre-eclampsia in my pregnancies would've had me at 24, or 27, or 30. Since 30, there have been a number of other things.

If anyone has had any kind of serious illness/infection, or injury, or birth defect, or any other medical misfortune, well, just visualize that.

Many people thought how barbaric the Chinese government's regulation of family size has been over the past many years, but certainly having a policy is less barbaric than engaging in war. It's also less barbaric than bringing children into the world anyway, and leaving the baby girls in the woods to die.

Sounds to me like we created, or at least exacerbated, a problem in an attempt to be humane and empathetic, and cannot solve it without being barbaric in one way or another, or several. What a position to find ourselves in! We're painted into a morality corner!
We are merely somewhat intelligent animals whose biological needs to reproduce overwhelm our limited intelligence.
And the vast majority of humans believe themselves to be the most intelligent beings in the universe ;)

susieqz

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
women will never voluntarilly stop having kids.
in the absence of war, disease, or some such, population can be controlled only by a govt that is unacceptable.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
women will never voluntarilly stop having kids.
in the absence of war, disease, or some such, population can be controlled only by a govt that is unacceptable.

As I was saying in a round about way.
Humans are too stupid to control their population on their own.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If you were to survey a lot of people, and if people were answering honestly, very nearly all of them would have to admit that they wouldn't be alive today if it weren't for modern medicine.

Well, ...

Not sure modern medicine played any roll in me returning from clinical death at 11 months old. Not sure what did honestly. I was dead 7 minutes and some change seconds wise. They had called for the "legal" paperwork. I'm still debating if this or mom doping up while carrying me caused my KS, brain deficiencies.

Not sure modern medicine helped my mom who was told by doctors she would never bear children. She had three sons that are now adults, well two of them anyway. The third is chronologically but hasn't matured beyond a nasty addiction.

And yes, I'm aware that I'm addicted, or rather dependent on nicotine. That noted I've not stolen, maimed, killed in order to further that addiction, at least not knowingly so.

Though I do agree with you that medicine has played a large roll in keeping people alive. Then I also agree women would shop but yes that could be war in itself. Can you imagine what happens when shoes go on sale for one hour only? ... *walks away slowly*

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Modern medicine has never saved me unless it was by a vaccine to keep me from getting something.
Aside from a bad back and old age aches and pains I have had a rather boring life medically speaking.
And am thankful for it.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, ...

Not sure modern medicine played any roll in me returning from clinical death at 11 months old. Not sure what did honestly. I was dead 7 minutes and some change seconds wise. They had called for the "legal" paperwork. I'm still debating if this or mom doping up while carrying me caused my KS, brain deficiencies.

Not sure modern medicine helped my mom who was told by doctors she would never bear children. She had three sons that are now adults, well two of them anyway. The third is chronologically but hasn't matured beyond a nasty addiction.

And yes, I'm aware that I'm addicted, or rather dependent on nicotine. That noted I've not stolen, maimed, killed in order to further that addiction, at least not knowingly so.

Though I do agree with you that medicine has played a large roll in keeping people alive. Then I also agree women would shop but yes that could be war in itself. Can you imagine what happens when shoes go on sale for one hour only? ... *walks away slowly*

It’s amazing to me just how useful nicotine is, when it’s not in a cigarette. I can have caffeine (with or without sugar) and nicotine, and I won’t feel hyper or just not great.

I can vape nic all day long and feel calm, whereas if I smoked this much, I would definitely be feeling ill.

And caffeine and vaped nic are a really good combo, for me.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It’s amazing to me just how useful nicotine is, when it’s not in a cigarette. I can have caffeine (with or without sugar) and nicotine, and I won’t feel hyper or just not great.

I can vape nic all day long and feel calm, whereas if I smoked this much, I would definitely be feeling ill.

Coffee tastes not very good to me. I only drink if I need the caffeine boost and with lots of sugar.

Darned bitter gene.

Ground coffee smells wonderful though. to me smells like it SHOULD taste as good as chocolate :)

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Coffee tastes not very good to me. I only drink if I need the caffeine boost and with lots of sugar.

Darned bitter gene.

Ground coffee smells wonderful though. to me smells like it SHOULD taste as good as chocolate :)

Coffee tastes pretty nice mixed with cocoa, and some sugar, salt and milk/creamer. If coffee is too bitter for you, try it light and sweet. It cuts down on the bitter taste and the acidity.

Have you tried any coffee juice? Or does it taste bad vaped too?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Coffee tastes pretty nice mixed with cocoa, and some sugar, salt and milk/creamer. If coffee is too bitter for you, try it light and sweet. It cuts down on the bitter taste and the acidity.

Have you tried any coffee juice? Or does it taste bad vaped too?
Shudder... Vape coffee? Nope do not have the balls to try that.
would take forever scrubbing it out of everything after.

And yes Mocha stuff is better. Or less bad, still not really good to me though.

would much prefer hot chocolate. And just eat a caffeine pill :)

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Shudder... Vape coffee? Nope do not have the balls to try that.
would take forever scrubbing it out of everything after.

And yes Mocha stuff is better. Or less bad, still not really good to me though.

would much prefer hot chocolate. And just eat a caffeine pill :)

Caffeine pills would be helpful, like for this week when I ran out of coffee. Which ones do you have?

I remember caffeine diet pills from college, and they made me sick as a dog. But I’m not sure what else was in them. A few of us tried them for studying. :blech.:

You might like vanilla coffee. With cream and sugar, it’s pretty good. Also, I’ve put VC flavor in my coffee or Vanilla Swirl and VC. It makes it pretty tasty.
Your custard is pretty vanilla, so it might make it drinkable for you.

If not, raw cacao makes very good hot chocolate, imho.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Caffeine pills would be helpful, like for this week when I ran out of coffee. Which ones do you have?

I remember caffeine diet pills from college, and they made me sick as a dog. But I’m not sure what else was in them. A few of us tried them for studying. :blech.:

You might like vanilla coffee. With cream and sugar, it’s pretty good. Also, I’ve put VC flavor in my coffee or Vanilla Swirl and VC. It makes it pretty tasty.
Your custard is pretty vanilla, so it might make it drinkable for you.

If not, raw cacao makes very good hot chocolate, imho.
I don't have any caffeine pills right now, but just get them at gas n gos.
When I worked on the road I kept some in my vehicle.
But those days are gone, thankfully :)

susieqz

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
i hoped that aids would save us, but they cured it too fast.
misapplied modern medicine is the enemy.
we felt so bad about little kids dying in africa, so
we sent charities zillions of dollars to get doctors over there.
vastly reduced infant mortality.
we fixed that good.
now, every year, famine rages thru these areas.
we let more live, now everyone starves.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't have any caffeine pills right now, but just get them at gas n gos.
When I worked on the road I kept some in my vehicle.
But those days are gone, thankfully :)

Thanks, I’ll look for non Dexatrim ones! If they had just straight up caffeine pills, it would be great.
Basically, for times when I’m trying to stop coffee or caffeine, they’d be great for dealing with the withdrawal headaches. Or for when I run out of coffee, and need some caffeine.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
now, every year, famine rages thru these areas.
we let more live, now everyone starves.

Which is disgraceful as it is simply a matter of political will which sees hunger exist anywhere in the world at all. There is an over abundance, a surplus of food manifested annually. Scarcity of food is an absolute fallacious myth if not outright lie. This is not simply an isolated opinion but has been proved factually, empirically. And yes it takes into account the fact of finite resources. The Universe/Providence does not allow for a need to go unmet. That means if a need exists there is ample source to fill that need, and eternally will be and perhaps then some more over. Yet political / capital will continues this lie to the people, continues the fallacy of superiority & inferiority. All are equal in terms of the Universe, there exists none better or worse, all is one and one is all as Plato explained with his philosophy of the monad or First Source.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Caffeine while a stimulant effects me as a depressant. Nicotine as a depressant works as stimulant for me, or perhaps the combination balances and cancels itself for me. I do know coffee makes me sleepy, sedates me. Nicotine seems to help keep me calm, possibly focused. Though it seems not enough so, Still get rather side tracked.

That also might be from the KS and the lacking of hormones which let a body feel enthused. I'm not sure. Know though I dislike getting a start on a story and then losing interest in continuing to write it. And if a writer cannot be interested to write the story, it follows that readers will not be interested to read it, so it becomes futile to "force" myself to complete a story draft.

This is in part what I mean in being tired of "faking it until I make it". I've had to "fake" so much "interest" in life and not actually felt I've "made it". In my case this isn't about the "external" appearances of "making" it, rather the "internal" feeling/s within myself. I lack that which well, bites crusty toe jam, or sucks shit through a straw. And I cannot "choose" this. That would be back to "fake it until you make it". Could I choose, I would.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Which is disgraceful as it is simply a matter of political will which sees hunger exist anywhere in the world at all. There is an over abundance, a surplus of food manifested annually. Scarcity of food is an absolute fallacious myth if not outright lie. This is not simply an isolated opinion but has been proved factually, empirically. And yes it takes into account the fact of finite resources. The Universe/Providence does not allow for a need to go unmet. That means if a need exists there is ample source to fill that need, and eternally will be and perhaps then some more over. Yet political / capital will continues this lie to the people, continues the fallacy of superiority & inferiority. All are equal in terms of the Universe, there exists none better or worse, all is one and one is all as Plato explained with his philosophy of the monad or First Source.

True most famine/starvation exists because the people starving cannot afford to import food.
Bout money.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Bout money.

Which in turn by extension then returns to political will. "Money"/Capital does not want to be a champion of society because doing so lacks profit, and that, profit is all Capital has concern over. Without profit there is no capitalism, and capitalism is the current dominating "form" if you use Platonism to describe "ideas".

And make no mistake, the political system of U.S. is not about any "party" at all, rather it is the will of capitalism. As much as an idea can, capitalism has self awareness and therefore seeks self preservation. Try going against that and be squashed. Gee, Nikola Tesla anyone?

Why do we not have electricity free of cost as Tesla suggested? Lack of profit.

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Use only 18550 batteries. You could also use only 1972 models. Seems we're now considered classics.

Wow, I never heard of those! Hmm, are you a ‘72 model? We had a ‘71 Dodge that I adored, but it got stolen in the City. :cry:

I made a joke about nozzles and soaring to someone on VU, and they thought I was a nutter! :teehee:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hmm, are you a ‘72 model?

Yep, member of another Lost Generation. The Lost Generation according to Hemingway was in the '20s and '30s. Well, we returned in the 70's, those of us not caught up withe the Dancing Queen or Acid Queen that is.

I made a joke about nozzles and soaring to someone on VU, and they thought I was a nutter! :teehee:

Um, you are a nutter. Yes it takes one to know one. :) And yes I'm aware there a few ways the term nutter can be read. *chuckles*

*Laughing* I enjoy being 3 equal 33 and 1/3 parts. I can be fabulous any time I want, or all grumpy and gruff, or just not give a fuck.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wow, I never heard of those! Hmm, are you a ‘72 model? We had a ‘71 Dodge that I adored, but it got stolen in the City. :cry:

My dads 57 chevy was stolen in the bronx in 64, it would of been my first car six years later....

Master Rahl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Be careful when soaring guys and gals... my nozzle got clogged and I was trying to soar so I tapped on the nozzle a few times and my mod flew out of my hand and right through my ceiling nearly smashing my nose along the way.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Be careful when soaring guys and gals... my nozzle got clogged and I was trying to soar so I tapped on the nozzle a few times and my mod flew out of my hand and right three my ceiling nearly smashing my nose along the way.
Electrons running amok will do that.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We also have a Creation Museum theme park in KY that alludes to dinosaurs and humans co-existing.
and goes with the 5-10,000 year old earth beliefs.
They got some good tax breaks to build it too :)

If you want an alternative wacky view on history, visit The Thing in Arizona (i10, exit 322), it's a small museum telling about aliens visiting earth, enslaving dinosaurs, them evolving and trying to overthrow aliens but being destroyed by them, and the aliens continuing to control everything about the human race from the shadows, leading countries.

thething.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Electrons running amok will do that.

...says he, who aspires to be electrons running amok....

You like my dots? I learned that from The Large Orange!

Yes, I know they're called ellipses. Not sure Orange does, though.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Watch out Le Grande Orange Hefa knows his :poop:. The morning he was on about people needing to flush toilets ten to fifteen times, I had to flush the one here twice. Of course, that doesn't account for two years of lime scaling built up in said toilet. Also our oh Exalted Leader says windmills cause cancer, so um, ...

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Watch out Le Grande Orange Hefa knows his :poop:. The morning he was on about people needing to flush toilets ten to fifteen times, I had to flush the one here twice. Of course, that doesn't account for two years of lime scaling built up in said toilet. Also our oh Exalted Leader says windmills cause cancer, so um, ...

Who dis? Have I missed something being detoxed from television?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Not running amok, but very well organized and controlling everyone.
Just wait till I dominate your internet and cellular devices.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you want an alternative wacky view on history, visit The Thing in Arizona (i10, exit 322), it's a small museum telling about aliens visiting earth, enslaving dinosaurs, them evolving and trying to overthrow aliens but being destroyed by them, and the aliens continuing to control everything about the human race from the shadows, leading countries.

View attachment 155348
It must have a large religious following?

VU Sponsors