Become a Patron!

If you are not on the PIF box list and want to be, post here! Thread Closed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I mentioned in the official PIF box thread, the amount of requests to get in on the PIF box has been crazy and just about impossible to sort through them all. There is a new PIF box forming and you can be on it. All you have to do is post in this thread. The original order will be generated on Monday, September 8th. All you have to do is just say that you want in. Only people that should not post are if you are already on the original PIF list. If you have previously stated that you want in, after the list was generated you have to post here.

More details of this box can be found in the post on the main thread. Located here: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/the-pay-it-forward-box-official-thread.3920/page-10#post-95432

If you post after the randomization, you will be added to the tail end of the shortest line.
Please add me to the list.

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Can I be in on this?

Delion

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I want in on this!

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't have much to add, but I'd like in. Is it okay to add DIY juice?

Also, if you would like some help managing the list(s), please let me know, I have a lot of spare time on my hands since I'm on disability.

Bill

Xaphan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
sorry think i posted in wrong place, i would like to participate

A_Wild_Yeap_Appears!

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would like in on this, I already have two eGo batteries and a nautilus tank so my needs are fairly met now. If I manage to save up for a fasttech mod setup before I get pif'd, how can I back out of the list? I'd rather not take what I don't really need when others need it more.

As I mentioned in the official PIF box thread, the amount of requests to get in on the PIF box has been crazy and just about impossible to sort through them all. There is a new PIF box forming and you can be on it. All you have to do is post in this thread. The original order will be generated on Monday, September 8th. All you have to do is just say that you want in. Only people that should not post are if you are already on the original PIF list. If you have previously stated that you want in, after the list was generated you have to post here.

More details of this box can be found in the post on the main thread. Located here: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/the-pay-it-forward-box-official-thread.3920/page-10#post-95432

If you post after the randomization, you will be added to the tail end of the shortest line.
I want in

Dchap

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm going to die with all the anticipation, really looking forward to seeing the list.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dying to know the order for the list of those who did get on this one, I'm sure there is gonna be at least one more going soon, with all the people we have wanting to participate there's gonna be a bunch of these going around eventually.

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't have much to add, but I'd like in. Is it okay to add DIY juice?

Also, if you would like some help managing the list(s), please let me know, I have a lot of spare time on my hands since I'm on disability.

Bill

I think the only thing a new box needs is a host to kick it off. You might want to PM'd the previous hosts for details. I'd do it, but unlike you I don't have time at the moment.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think the only thing a new box needs is a host to kick it off. You might want to PM'd the previous hosts for details. I'd do it, but unlike you I don't have time at the moment.
Already done, sounds like we will evaluate the need for another box in the future and possibly rolling over the existing box after they have taken their course.

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The need for another box? Of course there's a NEED. Ha-ha, like I NEED more mods, right?
Thx for following up on this and my fingers are crossed.

Dchap

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Has the box been cancelled????

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a good amount of stuff to pif.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would like in. I PM'd my address like 2 boxes ago. PLEASE and THANK YOU!!! Great community!

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Has the box been cancelled????
Hard to tell, I know @Dhim has been busy lately, haven't seen him post here in a while. I know if it does happen I'm excited to be on the list, but if not, there will probably be another one started soon enough. This community is too generous for it to not happen.

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm sure somebody else could start it too if @Dhim doesn't want to.

Please Add my name to the list! Thanks!! I have lots of cool stuff to PIF!
With all of the interest it may be time to start box #3!!:)

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The list for box #2 was broken off from box #1 - and is posted in the main thread for the pif box on page here: http://vapingunderground.com/thread...fficial-thread-us-residents-only.3920/page-11

BOX # 2
26 / 1) Mistywjd
27 / 2) JamesEh408
28 / 3) GmaVapor
29 / 4) Huckleberried
30 / 5) Mommay
31 / 6) Panco_Brown
32 / 7) Abbycoolchick
33 / 8) bigbadthor
34 / 9) bgaulding
35 / 10) builderbob
36 / 11) MoFo
37 / 12) VapedCrusader
38 / 13) biglenny1211
39 / 14) Damwow
40 / 15) sac
41 / 16) CurlyxCracker
42 / 17) GargoyleK1
43 / 18) ceejkay
44 / 19) Frawg
45 / 20) Cloud79
46 / 21) BugOut Machine

So at this point I think that anyone new who wasn't in one of the box lists for 1 or 2 will end up in 3 or maybe 4 if a 4th is started. I suggested on the other thread that if they wanted to keep people from posting in one or both threads that asking admin to post that the list is closed for each box, and that way no one new posts, thinking they're going to get included and that way fewer feelings are hurt by being missed.

At this point if anyone wants to start a new box - but not give it a #, but maybe like Box A new thread - I might have some juice I can send to help you get started.

Dchap

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That was for the split of box one. The original got to big so they split it and split the original list into box#1 and box#2. This post was for what would be called box #3. But communication has been lost with Dhim for the list and box.

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey everyone, Starting a new thread for a new box. The new box will be identified as PIF Box 3.1. Yup, I'm a nerd.

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey everyone, Starting a new thread for a new box. The new box will be identified as PIF Box 3.1. Yup, I'm a nerd.
3.1 is now Live, check the threads and vote for one of the 2 yes options if you want in, don't vote if you don't want to participate please as this is how I'm keeping track of the names. Thanks.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Bad news for those that signed up for BOX 3. Since Dhim is MIA and he was the only one who had the complete list, unless someone wants to restart box three. It looks like it may not happen.

Good thing,Sigmardin has started box 31 and as the first two boxes complete their journeys, they will again be put back up. So see if you can join box 3.1 or wait til box 1 and 2 are put back up. Of course, anyone can start their own PIF box just like Sigmardin.

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I believe we have a total of 12 confirmed for 3.1 so far

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I believe we have a total of 12 confirmed for 3.1 so far

maybe as soon as people see this post they will come over to Box 3.1.

You are doing a good job with it.

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks guys, I'm excited!

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is exciting, though I was sure 3.1 would have filled up alot faster.

PirateB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm going to withdraw my name from this list...or whatever list I may be on; 1, 2, 3, 3.1...I dunno

It is honestly too much trouble for me to keep up with what list and what box and if it will ever reach me, thanks though but I'm bowing out of this. Cheers and good luck PIF'ers

Last edited:

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So even though I posted on this list I'm still not in on the pif box? ARGHHHHHH

bobskinner

Member For 4 Years
So even though I posted on this list I'm still not in on the pif box? ARGHHHHHH

The list for this thread's PIF box was never released. Dhim disappeared before getting it finalized and sending it out. The box in this thread would have been box #3. Box #1 was split in 2 but still only sent to those on the original Box 1 list. The list to which you added your name (as did I and many others) was never released even though Dhim said he had the list and box ready to go out a few weeks ago. He went AWOL shortly after that. Best thing to do would be to move on to the new 3.1 box run by Sigmardin and if Dhim ever comes back we can figure out what to do with that box then.

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The list for this thread's PIF box was never released. Dhim disappeared before getting it finalized and sending it out. The box in this thread would have been box #3. Box #1 was split in 2 but still only sent to those on the original Box 1 list. The list to which you added your name (as did I and many others) was never released even though Dhim said he had the list and box ready to go out a few weeks ago. He went AWOL shortly after that. Best thing to do would be to move on to the new 3.1 box run by Sigmardin and if Dhim ever comes back we can figure out what to do with that box then.
Ahhh. Okay. I was confused. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors