Become a Patron!

IG proposals

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys, over the past few weeks I've gained a bit of a presence on instagram and already been hit up by a start up company that is sending me juice to rep and give out to get their name up and going and that's cool, last night I got asked to do the same for a sales site only problem is it seems a bit fishy and I was just gonna check to see if anyone else has gone through with it.
74fdff3669678b19a487e305583df0a1.jpg

c3d38a9cbd72c9773fb439485d500f77.jpg

The guys page does check out but I just don't wanna get into something over my head, he makes no mention of a quota. I basically compare it to Avon for vaping but I just wanted others thoughts on it. I believe I captured every word in screenshots.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And the word "cheque" makes me think they're not in the states (I'm assuming you are). Not sure that matters, just another reason I wouldn't bite. Good luck if you do.

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Doesn't ecig.com offer a similar "affiliate" program?

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I talked a bit more to the guy, just doesn't seem like a good deal. I'm not posting ads on forums and my IG, I know it annoys me so I'm not gonna submit my followers to it.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You can work a deal with plenty of places. What've they got to lose by doling out affiliate links? Posting those links is kinda anti karmic, though.

VU Sponsors