Become a Patron!

IJOY Captain PD1865

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It looks like iJoy will be releasing a new Captain mod, the iJoy Captain 1865. It looks identical to their Captain PD270 and most likely using the same chip, except it will exclusively use 18650 batteries. It looks good and nice alternative to those like me that have a ton of 18650's lying around already. It will still accommodate 30mm attys with no overhang. I looked at the iJoy website and didn't see any info on it yet, but did see it for pre-order at Heaven Gifts. https://www.heavengifts.com/product/IJOY-Captain-PD1865-with-RDTA-5S-TC-Kit.html
It will be available as a kit with either a tank, RDA or RDTA. I've always liked iJoy RDTAs, so that looks pretty nice.

Here's some specs
The Captain PD1865 is a high quality device featuring maximum 225W output power by dual external 18650 battery cells, compact size with no overhanging 30mm tanks and NI/TI/SS/TCR temperature control. The RDTA 5S is a 2.6ml tank with 24mm diameter, which is a upgraded version of RDTA 5. It features an innovative central refill design, so you can simply remove the top cap and fill liquid down or go straight through the ultem wide bore drip tip without removing the top cap. Together with easy two post gold-plated build deck and dual adjustable airflow system with maximum air intake
Captain PD1865 MOD
Max Output Wattage: 225W
Output mode: VT(Ni/Ti/SS)/TCR Mode
Resistance range: 0.05-3.0ohm
Battery: 2x 18650 cells
Thread: 510 thread
RDTA 5S
Capacity: 2.6ml
Diameter: 24mm

225W-IJOY-Captain-PD1865-with-RDTA-5S-TC-Kit-WO-Battery_003523b590f9_l.jpg

VU Sponsors