Become a Patron!

IJOY CAPTAIN PD270

I just picked up a PD270 and wisely before I peeled off the shrink wrap I read 4 reviews including one by Nick at GrimGreen. Every one of the reviews rated this mod poorly. The 510 connector being crooked,and your tank sits tilted, too shallow of a 510 male to read some devices. Poor resistance reading and not stable. Apparently ok in watt mode, those that use temp it;s poor. I immediately took it back and picked up a Fuchai 213 plus which has quite good reviews.
The 20700 batteries were interesting on the 270 but may be cost prohibitive, luckily there is a sleeve adapter for 18650's.

Cheers
Les

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I just picked up a PD270 and wisely before I peeled off the shrink wrap I read 4 reviews including one by Nick at GrimGreen. Every one of the reviews rated this mod poorly. The 510 connector being crooked,and your tank sits tilted, too shallow of a 510 male to read some devices. Poor resistance reading and not stable. Apparently ok in watt mode, those that use temp it;s poor. I immediately took it back and picked up a Fuchai 213 plus which has quite good reviews.
The 20700 batteries were interesting on the 270 but may be cost prohibitive, luckily there is a sleeve adapter for 18650's.

Cheers
Les
um might want to take that back too. check out my review here.

janne303

Member For 4 Years
My pd270 sucks goat ass.... It says 0.19 ohm when its a 0.27 atty on it... The tempmodes are useless due to wrongreading of the ohms...

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
My pd270 sucks goat ass.... It says 0.19 ohm when its a 0.27 atty on it... The tempmodes are useless due to wrongreading of the ohms...

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk
Yup it's not a good mod. i gave it a no don't buy in my review. it's a shame cause i wanted to like it but numbers don't lie.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Computer illiterate here, how do you update the firmware on the captian? I've downloaded the update installer and tried to download the firmware but it won't allow me to update? Tells me to look for the dfu file but I can only find a rar file?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Nvm I figured out my problem. It's a brand new laptop and it wasn't telling me hey dumbass you don't have anything to open that compressed file!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors