Become a Patron!

Ijoy Diamond showing low batteries, even if they are fully charged.

So .... last night something weird happened. My ijoy turned off, batteries were extremely hot and after they got cold, i charged them and with external charger and my ijoy is saying that one battery is fully charged and the other is very low. I've put one in place of the other and now it says that they are both low ... not very low. I bought new batteries from i store i trust and i have the same problem. I tried charging them from ijoy's microsub but the screen when crazy and a little smoke came from microusb port :D. After i disassembly it, I realized that the plug has oxidized. My question is, is my ijoy dead, should i boy something else? I don't trust ijoy anymore. I bought this mode 5 months ago.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So .... last night something weird happened. My ijoy turned off, batteries were extremely hot and after they got cold, i charged them and with external charger and my ijoy is saying that one battery is fully charged and the other is very low. I've put one in place of the other and now it says that they are both low ... not very low. I bought new batteries from i store i trust and i have the same problem. I tried charging them from ijoy's microsub but the screen when crazy and a little smoke came from microusb port :D. After i disassembly it, I realized that the plug has oxidized. My question is, is my ijoy dead, should i boy something else? I don't trust ijoy anymore. I bought this mode 5 months ago.
Even if the battery reading is wrong she should still work..... Use the mod until the batteries die, that might reset the battery meter after you charge the batteries in the charger again and put back in the mod ......

But if there is corrosion and she is acting crazy, I would replace the mod.....

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors