Become a Patron!

Ijoy EXO RTA

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No leaking issues with my kylin. The flavor that comes out of this bad boy....Jesus Christ. My only con is that you have to unscrew to top cap. wishing it was like the Melo 300 slide top.
Cool, glad yours doesn't leak! Mine didnt at first but it leaks like crazy now but mine is from the very first ones that were released

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Mine is leaking horribly now! U got one of the new color ones didn't u SRR? If so, any leaking issues?
No leaking on my green one yet. I've heard of the seeping issue on the original ones.

EDIT: But it is early so i' not gonna rush my review and i'll be on the lookout for leaks ;)

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cool the green is the one I'm leaning towards if they actually fixed the issue. First rta I've liked enough to even consider buying a second. Should have my exo tomorrow I hope

Atrumitos

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If you're tired of low quality, I really hope you ordered some screws to go with your exo. The screws are as horrible as phillips screws get.

Remember how we talked about rugged mods the other day? Apparently someone in China has been thinking about it too. Look at this monster.
http://www.aimidi.cn/ProuctsD.aspx?id=32&tid=52

Any vaper heading into a warzone could put it in a chest pocket for extra safety. :p

Last edited:

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you're tired of low quality, I really hope you ordered some screws to go with your exo. The screws are as horrible as phillips screws get.

Remember how we talked about rugged mods the other day? Apparently someone in China has been thinking about it too. Look at this monster.
http://www.aimidi.cn/ProuctsD.aspx?id=32&tid=52

Any vaper heading into a warzone could put it in a chest pocket for extra safety. :p
Yea screws are small, gonna see if any of the hundreds I have fit. And bro that's fn awesome!! That's exactly what I've been waiting for lol it's like they tapped into my brain and stole my ideas cuz that's pretty much dead on what I had come up with on my own, just some different materials in places. Im curious about it for sure, any idea how much that price is in US dollars? Hopefully it's not ridiculously expensive

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well
this is a safe bet lol
Well fellas, I just finished cleaning, building, and wicking my Exo. Not sure why this was #1 on your top 5 SRR. With single coil deck, dual coil deck, 3 glasses, extension for additional juice capacity and great flavor...it should have been the only one on your list; )

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Well

Well fellas, I just finished cleaning, building, and wicking my Exo. Not sure why this was #1 on your top 5 SRR. With single coil deck, dual coil deck, 3 glasses, extension for additional juice capacity and great flavor...it should have been the only one on your list; )

Nice! Glad you love it :) flavor is amazing, easy to wick, no leaks and a ton of options

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yea bro u were the sole reason I got one so gracias. I tell ya what man this Azeroth RDA is something special. The flavor is amazing of course but it's something more than that, I think maybe it's the airflow. Dual airflow rda's always kinda feels like one side is fighting with the other, no matter how much airflow it has, if that makes any sense. something bout this triple airflow just does it for me. Can't really explain it but it's niiiice

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yea bro u were the sole reason I got one so gracias. I tell ya what man this Azeroth RDA is something special. The flavor is amazing of course but it's something more than that, I think maybe it's the airflow. Dual airflow rda's always kinda feels like one side is fighting with the other, no matter how much airflow it has, if that makes any sense. something bout this triple airflow just does it for me. Can't really explain it but it's niiiice
Nice! Glad you love it :) flavor is amazing, easy to wick, no leaks and a ton of options

I'm loving it bro! I'm hoping they do a v2 with the postless deck, 810 st, and a tad more airflow kinda like kylin airflow. If they can do that and keep the flavor and everything else, it would be my end all be all rta. SRR, u have the aromamizer supreme v2 yet?

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I'm loving it bro! I'm hoping they do a v2 with the postless deck, 810 st, and a tad more airflow kinda like kylin airflow. If they can do that and keep the flavor and everything else, it would be my end all be all rta. SRR, u have the aromamizer supreme v2 yet?
Yup I got the v2. Working on a review as well. I love it but don't see much of a difference in performance over the original

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yup I got the v2. Working on a review as well. I love it but don't see much of a difference in performance over the original

Groovy, I had heard flavor was a lil better but expected it to be about the same

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer

Remind me again where does the aromamizer sit in the top 5 mate? I still don't have one got the Boreas instead

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Remind me again where does the aromamizer sit in the top 5 mate? I still don't have one got the Boreas instead

It was 2 boreas was 3. Mostly because of the extra options. Boreas is pretty much just as good minus a few things

Atrumitos

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yea screws are small, gonna see if any of the hundreds I have fit. And bro that's fn awesome!! That's exactly what I've been waiting for lol it's like they tapped into my brain and stole my ideas cuz that's pretty much dead on what I had come up with on my own, just some different materials in places. Im curious about it for sure, any idea how much that price is in US dollars? Hopefully it's not ridiculously expensive

Sells for $64 on efun.top
https://www.efun.top/aimidi-tank-t2-160w-box-mod.html

Seems a bit too big to me tbh and the ergonomics are probably off. Definitely looks rugged though.

Glad you're enjoying the exo. You need some 3x3mm screws :) Order before you need to start replacing them, if you don't have them :p I went through 4, even though I was using a pretty good screwdriver.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
So if it wasn't bad enough my kylin was leaking...I tried to fix it (apparently by loosening the 510 pin and reseating the positive block helps)

So great I thought losening the 510

oh wait a minute it's in two parts?

Ok so remove first screw, then the second (which now looks like a squonk pin)

Re seat the positive post ..check so far so good

Now screw it back together, Put the "squonk" screw in .....what why is it free turning ....its fuckin sheared off!

IMG_1174.JPG

Now I've been thinking apart from wanting to smash this with a hammer....why would they use a hollow screw to secure the post it makes no sense? I'm thinking this was a throwaway design that was left in the V1

So now my atty is completely screwed I can't access the point the screw sheared at the base doesn't come fully away. Tried to reach out to vandyvape but no reply don't think I'll bother with the V2 or coloured one the V1 shouldn't have been so shit in the first place

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Larger Airflow ,
better JFC / no condensation Around AFC
Can make/ vape
Vertical builds without molten hot juice spitting over your hand ,
Hopefully be a Bubble tank utlem to extend uts capacity soon, first one (bubble) was horrid TBH not rounded enough,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So if it wasn't bad enough my kylin was leaking...I tried to fix it (apparently by loosening the 510 pin and reseating the positive block helps)

So great I thought losening the 510

oh wait a minute it's in two parts?

Ok so remove first screw, then the second (which now looks like a squonk pin)

Re seat the positive post ..check so far so good

Now screw it back together, Put the "squonk" screw in .....what why is it free turning ....its fuckin sheared off!

View attachment 84421

Now I've been thinking apart from wanting to smash this with a hammer....why would they use a hollow screw to secure the post it makes no sense? I'm thinking this was a throwaway design that was left in the V1

So now my atty is completely screwed I can't access the point the screw sheared at the base doesn't come fully away. Tried to reach out to vandyvape but no reply don't think I'll bother with the V2 or coloured one the V1 shouldn't have been so shit in the first place

That sucks!! Write them a blistering letter promising drought, famine and lots of girls for their future generations. Then ask politely for a replacement.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
That sucks!! Write them a blistering letter promising drought, famine and lots of girls for their future generations. Then ask politely for a replacement.
LMAO :giggle:
hey that made up for at least some of the lost cost

...I've been polite in my initial email I'll save this for the final "drop the mic" email! :devil:

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
They responded! asked me for a few pics of the problems! Then should cover it under warranty Will let you know if it pans out

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They responded! asked me for a few pics of the problems! Then should cover it under warranty Will let you know if it pans out

Good for you. Pose naked in the pics, that'll impress them. They'll send you lots of free stuff to never do it again.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Good for you. Pose naked in the pics, that'll impress them. They'll send you lots of free stuff to never do it again.
:bingo:

Atrumitos

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Holy shit.... my alien is already seemingly dying.... After battery life drops bellow 50%, every time the screen turns off, the device turns off too. LOL Alright, @SirRichardRear , can you please check the exo on the battlestar for any overhang? I think I'll be getting my money back and putting in an order for one. Black but w/e....

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Holy shit.... my alien is already seemingly dying.... After battery life drops bellow 50%, every time the screen turns off, the device turns off too. LOL Alright, @SirRichardRear , can you please check the exo on the battlestar for any overhang? I think I'll be getting my money back and putting in an order for one. Black but w/e....
I'll check when I get home I think it has some minor overhang

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Thanks man. If you could take a pic for me, that'd be awesome!
b8d185118a54437d7d6ca75f56e16e11.jpg
56ddfd2f9d2b0dee399d25980f2e7a74.jpg
c6af8c366b737228eeea16d22905133c.jpg

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dont buy from ijoy they have the worst customer service i have ever experienced
Can't say I agree.
I emailed them once, they replied within about 30 minutes and we moved the conversation to Facebook PM.
Issue was resolved in less than an hour.
I have NOT had to return anything though so I don't know how they treat those situations.

Thesloff1988

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow you got lucky they have been the worst ever my mod broke so i emailed them about it they said they would replace it so im thinking awesome 3 months later the cock suckers wont tell me where it is

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Wow you got lucky they have been the worst ever my mod broke so i emailed them about it they said they would replace it so im thinking awesome 3 months later the cock suckers wont tell me where it is

I had to warranty the rdta box. They sent a replacement but same as you took like 4 months and communication wasn't great but still I got it eventually lol. I had much better luck dealing with sites I purchased from then from manufacturers themselves.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dont buy from ijoy they have the worst customer service i have ever experienced

I got one of the wonky black exo's. I contacted them they replied immediately and said they'd replace it, all of this happening in 24 hours. I then asked if they would ship it via a courier and I would pay for it. I told them I'd buy another one so they'd send two. They took 3 days to reply. I was told they kicked it up to management. This was on June 11th. I've contacted them 3-4 times inquiring of the status and each time I was told to just wait.

So, yeah, their customer service sucks in my experience. I have two stainless steel exo's and I use them everyday, they're by far my favorites. I'd still buy another. It seems that poor to bad service has increased worldwide and when we encounter good service we take note because it really doesn't seem to be the norm.

Thesloff1988

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got one of the wonky black exo's. I contacted them they replied immediately and said they'd replace it, all of this happening in 24 hours. I then asked if they would ship it via a courier and I would pay for it. I told them I'd buy another one so they'd send two. They took 3 days to reply. I was told they kicked it up to management. This was on June 11th. I've contacted them 3-4 times inquiring of the status and each time I was told to just wait.

So, yeah, their customer service sucks in my experience. I have two stainless steel exo's and I use them everyday, they're by far my favorites. I'd still buy another. It seems that poor to bad service has increased worldwide and when we encounter good service we take note because it really doesn't seem to be the norm.
Its just been horrible i actually like therr products but the servicr I've been getting from them is frustrating

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They answer emails quickly if there isn't a problem involved....otherwise forgetaboutit.

Wouldn't buy another iJoy product if they were the last company selling vape shit.

Thesloff1988

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They answer emails quickly if there isn't a problem involved....otherwise forgetaboutit.

Wouldn't buy another iJoy product if they were the last company selling vape shit.
Agreed they do respond back to me but uts usually pleasr wait for an update i once waited a month for a update and never gave me one

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Eczema on my fingers finally waved the white flag on this tank. Great vape and love the single coil setup. Been the worst tank ever for me in terms of the machining design for disassembly/refill though.

Just got the Serpent SMM in the mail today.

rocketveg

Member For 4 Years
The Eczema on my fingers finally waved the white flag on this tank. Great vape and love the single coil setup. Been the worst tank ever for me in terms of the machining design for disassembly/refill though.

Just got the Serpent SMM in the mail today.

I agree, except I haven't given up on my Exo yet. I like the Ammit's machining design better. It's chunkier but easier to use.

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This Serpent SMM is a night and day difference in that respect so far.

Which is good because I seem to be filling it non-stop. Gonna put the 4ml capacity claim to the syringe test on my next fill. I'll give the Exo props on that too...it wasn't a juice hog.

jb58

Member For 4 Years
Anyone know where I can get replacement 6mil glass besides Gear B*st, have broke 2 and hate the small tank.

Thanks

valecci

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anyone know where I can get replacement 6mil glass besides Gear B*st, have broke 2 and hate the small tank.

Thanks

You could check inkedatty.com but don’t think they’ve got em.

Not as cheap but is located in the states. They might have free shipping.

VU Sponsors