iJoy Limitless RDTA

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What are your thoughts so far? I searched for a thread SPECIFIC to the Limitless only, and found nothing, so I figured I'd start one.

This thing is a juice whore. I love it! The build deck is exceptionally large for an RDTA. The wicking could not be any easier.

The only cons that I've noticed (so far) is the fact that you can't put a 510 drip tip in it. But you CAN fit a Dotmod frictionfit drip tip in it. :D Also had a bit of a spitting issue, but that's probably just the build. I have a 3x28K/38N dual alien build in it right now, with PLENTY of room to spare.

Limitless1.jpg Limitless2.jpg

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I love my limitless. Use it all day. Limitless and boreas are my 2 go to tanks. I have fused Claptons and get no spitback. And the flavor and cloud production are on hit.

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It is an amazing RDTA. Great flavor and clouds, easy to build on and wick. I cut my wicks short, just below the deck with no dry hits. It didn't leak until I left it laying in the truck today.It was 97F outside. Been playing around with different coils and flavor is outstanding no matter what I put in there. It stays cool on 100W+ with large coils on series mod. Well worth $22 :)
Had some spit back with claptons and fused claptons but none with twisted and double twisted coils. Have to play more with it, has to be some way around spit back. I like original drip tip/ cap but for those who don't there is several options like Dotmod, Kennedy and Goon friction drip tips that will fit on it.

Last edited:

Adam Paseman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got mine last night, and all I can say is DAYUM. This thing is basically perfect. So easy to build, wick, and it is so flavorful along with producing a ton of vapor. It really is an rda that has a tank. You can drip on it if you want. airflow? It has a ton-and closing it down or opening it up-it's all smooth, and quiet. I have a griffin so i can use the 510 adaptor and use any drip tip i want, but honestly I prefer the chuff cap extender that it came with. I have no negatives at all, other than now mu other tanks might collect dust :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Emberwilde

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have a griffin so i can use the 510 adaptor and use any drip tip i want
are you saying the griffin adapter fits the limitless?
the lack of a 510 option is the only thing that turned me off on this rdta.. personally I don't care for chuffs

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
are you saying the griffin adapter fits the limitless?
the lack of a 510 option is the only thing that turned me off on this rdta.. personally I don't care for chuffs
The griffin tip fits perfect and the adapter allows to put a 510 of your choice in there

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Waiting on mine to show up, excited to try it out...I'm hoping simple SS spaced coils work well as I have no coil building skills.

Adam Paseman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
4fa74bd708559225f3bb3a8ac6486593.jpg

Griffin 510 adaptor works like a charm

And 14 wrap 26/32 claptons fit with a little maneuvering-does get hot though!

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
f8bf607e56172b1aacc0e04ec7d10236.jpg
Love mine!!! It's my all day setup and it's so easy to wick and build on. So far, imo, the best tank out there right now.

I have had to find some cheaper juice tough....it's drinks juice like a nun in a nightclub.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Nice box:)

The1only1

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mine is coming, can't wait to try it out. Heard many good reviews for the Limitless.

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

Ohwatafool

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've had mine for a while, overall I like it a lot. I really like the flavor that I get from it. I'm not used to the clouds, so it's been fun learning how to use the airflow and puffing them out. DIY has saved me cuz it's a juice whore! Haven't used it as much as I'd like to though. The only thing I don't like is the drip tip, even with the extension. I ordered a drip tip from Kennedy. They said they shipped it but it never came. Also said they sent out another since it was probably in the USPS black hole, but nothing. Live and learn, I'll figure something else out. I did order some friction fit Dot Mod drip tips from FT that should be here this week. I didn't know they would fit, but if they do hooray!

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
It's been posted already, but if you missed it, the Griffin adapter fits and there are a couple places selling them. I'm not using my Griffin much anymore so I just robbed that adapter.

When I was looking at these, and this type of rdta, I watched a few reviews on this one and others like it. A couple of the reviewer/shills said you have to do the "genny tilt" with this type of atty and proceeded to illustrate by raising their elbow towards the ceiling, tilting their head back, and vaping the device at a 45 degree angle. At first I thought they were joking, but apparently not. Like you can't just tip the atty over in between vapes and juice the coils?? No, you have to adopt a ridiculous, uncomfortable pose while taking a hit :D

edit - a syringe makes filling this thing a lot easier. And I have the wicks hanging down to where I can just see them thru the glass. And I used a lot of cotton, did not rip out a bunch of fibers with my needle nose tweezers as repeatedly suggested by some, and it's wicking like a champ. That tearing out a bunch of fibers has always been a question to me, and now I think it's bs. The capillaries on the surface of each individual cotton fiber are what provides the "wicking action", so to speak. So, how tearing a bunch of them out in order to "fluff the cotton" could improve the wicking is something I still don't understand. I do "fluff" the end of the wicks, by spreading them out with the needlenose, but don't remove any. I was told that you have to do that or the cotton will be "choked" in the cutouts between deck and tank. More bs, if that were true no juice would ever make it to the center of the coil as that is the most "choked" spot in the whole system.

Last edited:

Ohwatafool

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thank you I did see that, but I am trying to avoid ordering more "things." Hopefully the dot mod tip will work, but if not I have an Advken Supra on order and I THINK that it can accept a Griffin drip tip as well. So I may be able to use the one supplied with it.

I have also seen videos talking about the Genny Tilt. I'm with you, when the liquid starts to get below the wicks I just twirl it upside down once in a while and have not had issues with wicking. I may adopt the pose however, if only to just feel as if I'm sounding a bugle at the start of an epic battle.

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
You're going to really like them, for me flavor is on par with the Petri. And the Petri is my favorite flavor atty. Using SS aliens in it, and keep finding myself saying "wow"...

C.Alexander

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have been using my Limitless for a little over 3 weeks now with no issues. I still like the Haze a little bit better, (but only with a single coil, and at the house).
Out in the shop or out running amok... Limitless, as I just can't be bothered to refill the Haze or Avocado all the time.
I haven't had any issues with wicking, or had to resort to Vape-Yoga to keep the wicks wet.
It is just ridiculously easy to work with. That evil little RDTA has "retired" almost all of my previous tanks!
Of course after reading posts above I will have to go "rob" the adapter from the Griffin box.
Can't wait for the next version of the Limitless to come out.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I wish I would have gotten 2. Ecig had them for 19 bucks but no longer does. Will probably get another even if I have to pay more.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just got 1 on gearbest for $16 and free shiping
You got one or there's one floating out in the pacific that you'll hopefully see sometime this summer? :p

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, I guess its true that no good deed goes unpunished. I originally did a pre order for 2 Fuchai 213 for a friend of mine. 1 for her and 1 for me. I tacked on 2 Limitless to her order for myself. After seeing the shit reviews on the 213 I cancelled mine and suggested she do the same. She decided to keep hers becuase its pretty. The vendor asked if it was ok if they ship everything together and if I could wait for the 2 Limitless. I've bought hundreds of dollars of stuff from this vendor in the past few months so I said sure no problem I'm in no rush. This was for their Memorial Day Sale. Well, yesterday my friend gets her 213 and low and behold the 2 Limiless are not in the box. Seems that they are now out of stock. Lmao. Not only that but the 213 is truly a POS. It does not do TC. My friend only vapes in TC with Crown tanks. She only uses ni200 or the .25 SS coils. The .25 coils vape ok in tc but they are much better in wattage mode on this device. The device flat out does not do ni200. After 3 or 4 hits in a row all you get are burnt hits. Wtf. So now not only do I not have my Limitless in hand but this POS 213 has to go back. Moral of the story is take your product when you can while you can and never ever do pre orders. Ok I'm done rant over.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Adam Paseman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I guess its true that no good deed goes unpunished. I originally did a pre order for 2 Fuchai 213 for a friend of mine. 1 for her and 1 for me. I tacked on 2 Limitless to her order for myself. After seeing the shit reviews on the 213 I cancelled mine and suggested she do the same. She decided to keep hers becuase its pretty. The vendor asked if it was ok if they ship everything together and if I could wait for the 2 Limitless. I've bought hundreds of dollars of stuff from this vendor in the past few months so I said sure no problem I'm in no rush. This was for their Memorial Day Sale. Well, yesterday my friend gets her 213 and low and behold the 2 Limiless are not in the box. Seems that they are now out of stock. Lmao. Not only that but the 213 is truly a POS. It does not do TC. My friend only vapes in TC with Crown tanks. She only uses ni200 or the .25 SS coils. The .25 coils vape ok in tc but they are much better in wattage mode on this device. The device flat out does not do ni200. After 3 or 4 hits in a row all you get are burnt hits. Wtf. So now not only do I not have my Limitless in hand but this POS 213 has to go back. Moral of the story is take your product when you can while you can and never ever do pre orders. Ok I'm done rant over.

Ecig.com? If so, i ordered the limitless from them, amongst other things, they charged my card, and sent the package-only, no limitless was in it. Contacted them and there was NO explanation just a "here's a store credit" and i told them no way, want my money back, which they did give me. Not sure what the deal with ecig and limitless tanks is.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ecig.com? If so, i ordered the limitless from them, amongst other things, they charged my card, and sent the package-only, no limitless was in it. Contacted them and there was NO explanation just a "here's a store credit" and i told them no way, want my money back, which they did give me. Not sure what the deal with ecig and limitless tanks is.

Yeah but my experience with them has been nothing short of terrific. I have total faith that they will do the right thing. I'm not worrired, just annoyed.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have one coming
Can I use a single coil with this?
Still waiting on mine from them as well. I think it only does dual coils. I'm pretty sure there is no block off for it.

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
The one I got from focalecig says designed and manufactured by ijoy on the box with ijoy logo, and has an ijoy warranty card in the box, and quality is good. Sooo, I have a suspicion that these are not clones. Right now, and this seems to change daily, they are $11.19 shipped for silver and black. $1.50 for tracking on orders under 20 bucks.
I'm grabbing another one, no brainer. It did take 12 days to get here though.

http://focalecig.com/Product/Limitless-Style4ml-RDTA-Rebuildable-Dripping-Tank-AtomizerBlack-44788

edit - oops, maybe not. Just noticed a scratch and sniff security sticker on the back and scratching on it did not reveal any numbers underneath.

Last edited:

LarryPer123

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The one I got from focalecig says designed and manufactured by ijoy on the box with ijoy logo, and has an ijoy warranty card in the box, and quality is good. Sooo, I have a suspicion that these are not clones. Right now, and this seems to change daily, they are $11.19 shipped for silver and black. $1.50 for tracking on orders under 20 bucks.

http://focalecig.com/Product/Limitless-Style4ml-RDTA-Rebuildable-Dripping-Tank-AtomizerBlack-44788

edit - oops, maybe not. Just noticed a scratch and sniff security sticker on the back and scratching on it did not reveal any numbers underneath.

If it has the word Style its a clone and it does

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, I'm aware of that. But I'll bet you a cold one that they are made in the same plant. I checked out photos of "authentics" at VaporDna and other places and I can't find any differences in the atty or the box. No matter anyways, as I stated above the quality of this clone is good and at 11 bucks vs. 35 bucks (VaporDna) I'll buy 3 of these.

Focalecig

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Thank you for posting your experience @AlbyKortoona, we are glad that you received this product in a reasonable time frame and in good condition.

*****Edit*****
Sorry for the issue with not including the adpater but you was told that it did come with by one of our staff, if you didn't get it resolved, please let me know.

Last edited:

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Thank you for posting your experience @AlbyKortoona, we are glad that you received this product in a reasonable time frame and in good condition.
If there is any problem in future, or confusion, please feel free to reach us :) Vape on.

Hi Doris, I don't know if you read the whole thread, but I did have a little problem, which I have solved by purchasing a couple Griffin 510 drip tip adapters. See below. Thanks

btw, focalecig told me twice ( http://vapingunderground.com/thread...by-shenray-free-shipping.241749/#post-1226142 ) post #9, that the clone comes with a 510 drip tip adapter. No, it does not.

scootervapes

Member For 4 Years
Yeah, ecig.com is a good company, however, i ordered 8 samsung 25r batteries with my order...3 for me, 3 for brother in law, 2 for someone else. Haven't seen someone else, but out of the 3 and 3....very sub-par performance. Get better life out of my 6 mos. old batteries i bought with my rx200. Maybe these are b-stock, still not gonna complain at 9.75 for two....but i can tell you the original two sets I got from vapenw.com (lg he4 and samsung 25r) are still better at 6 mos. than ecig.com 25r that are recently purchased. Ecig has deals, but batteries are underwhelming.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
They came out with a limitless plus. It's 25mm, bigger post screws and comes in Hella different colors with bandana designs. And the top 2 post screws tighten from the top now. Thinking of grabbing one when they come up for sale.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I might just have to add it to the PureCoils website - I just added the Limitless LMC 200 TC box mod a few days ago.

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That is good to hear. They make great and affordable gear, I'll pick up at least one of those 25's. 22's will go down on price now as well. I wish they make series mechanical mod that would accommodate 25mm+ attys.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've got them available for preorder, but can't put it on the main products menu page yet until the rep gives me the thumbs up to go ahead with it. Unfortunately, I have to wait - otherwise, he'll just dump the account. Something about China using "unfair tactics" before a product is actually released. But then again, that's what pre-release sales are for, right? Use coupon code VU10 to save 10%.
***LINK REMOVED BY STAFF****

scootervapes

Member For 4 Years
What's everyone running this at? I like a hot vape...120ish, and can't get it it to wick sufficiently. Tried japanese cotton, and rayon. Tried the included coils and gplatt spaced coils.(not gotten to kanthal yet) Always cut the cotton at or slightly below glass, making sure there was space beside coil for air.( would leak on side)

Any ideas? Would love for this to work for me.

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's everyone running this at? I like a hot vape...120ish, and can't get it it to wick sufficiently. Tried japanese cotton, and rayon. Tried the included coils and gplatt spaced coils.(not gotten to kanthal yet) Always cut the cotton at or slightly below glass, making sure there was space beside coil for air.( would leak on side)

Any ideas? Would love for this to work for me.
120 damn , that sounds like a lip roaster ! I run a fised Clapton 26/32 in one at 65 with 5 wraps and it wicks like a dream , I have a ss 24g 10 wrap in my second one at 75w and same thing wicks like a dream , I do run my wicks about a 1/8 in in the tank , not way down but can see them in the glass , first time I built and wicked it , I left the wicks about 5 mm off the bottom and the glass was almost all wick but it was a beast at 90 watts , anything higher and it was waaay too hot with factory tips . My 2 cents , everyone has a way of doing it but I actually like the 10 wrap ss better than the Clapton , makes the V3 strawberry doughnut sing !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Catalyst

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone know how I can acquire a new top cap and adaptor/tip for mine? I had a mishap where I melted my top cap. See my recently started thread for how it happened. Right now it happens to be my favorite atty that I can't use. I don't know where to begin...

VU Sponsors